criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Please EA, give us Bossk!

I love Bossk in EA's first SWBF. I thought his moves and abilities were creative and special, and he's so fun to play as to me. I really hope he makes a return, I thought he was so cool.

latest?cb=20130720013931
Much Star Wars.Very forums.

Replies

• We need something different this time.. IG-88 would be better IMO.
  • Mooncircle wrote: »
    We need something different this time.. IG-88 would be better IMO.

Oh God yes. I love IG-88 and was bummed he wasn't in the last Battlefront.
    Make E-Web decent again.
    5c8ghz781ado.gif
  • When Bossk is arguably the most powerful regenerating hero in a Star Wars game, then you know something is amiss. I think Bossk's tenure as king needs to end with the original game. That said, I am happy to see him included in BF2, so long as his traits are rational.
  • I personally don't see why anyone would think that we're not getting all the heroes and villains from the first game. It would be a right slap in the face to all the people who paid for them before if they're going to be told, "sorry you wasted your money for a one-time-only character", or worse, "we know you already paid for them in the first game, but you'll have to pay again if you want them in BF2".
    The only argument people seem to use is that since we're also going to get PT and NT characters that "DICE won't give us a lot of heroes and villains because that's what they did before". Granted, it's easy to be skeptical based on past history, but currently it would appear as though they've learned their lesson and won't do that because this game should expand upon what came before it by adding content, not subtracting it.
    That being said, I believe Bossk will be returning.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • ThatShibaThing
    312 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    When Bossk is arguably the most powerful regenerating hero in a Star Wars game, then you know something is amiss. I think Bossk's tenure as king needs to end with the original game. That said, I am happy to see him included in BF2, so long as his traits are rational.

Yeah his region can be pretty OP in EA's first SWBF... I think thats what makes him cool though. They could fix it, but I still want him severely.
  • Mooncircle wrote: »
    We need something different this time.. IG-88 would be better IMO.

I think they should have a freaking section of heroes called bounty hunters, if you ask me lol. You could fit so many people into there. IG-88 isn't that cool to me, but I wouldn't mind him being in the game.
  • I hope all current heroes return.
  • I hope all current heroes return.

Except for Rogue One's Krennic and Jyn.. Didn't enjoy playing as them at all.
  • I hope they update his model. He was too small in the previous game
    CT-5555 was a traitor
    m1eb5iy9b2uy.gif
  • I would love to see him return, provided they make him less OP. There's just something awesome about a giant lizard in a flight suit.
    #JustSayNoToReyLo
  • Commander_Fox
    93 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    thiago2103 wrote: »
    I hope they update his model. He was too small in the previous game

His model is fine

His design is fine but he's way too small. He's supposed to be 6'9 but he's the same size as Leia who is 5'1
    CT-5555 was a traitor
    m1eb5iy9b2uy.gif
  • Also IG88 4Lom and Zuckuss need to return to complete the bounty hunter set.
  • TheStalker88
    6084 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Yes, the whole gang! Great pic btw!
  • thiago2103 wrote: »

His model is fine

Tis' are opinions!
  • I love bossk, such a cool hero.
    Vroom Vroom!

• Scout1998
    699 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Yes, Bossk was so fun to play as in Battlefront, i love the Dioxis escape especially.
  • Scout1998 wrote: »
    Yes, Bossk was so fun to play as in Battlefront, i love the Dioxis escape especially.

IKR!
  • Bossk should return!
  • I support this, Bossk is my favorite hero in the game. I like his skin/sound effects, abilities whether they are strong or not.
    latest?cb=20160914224829
  • Shinjuku
    1760 posts Member

His model is fine

His design is fine but he's way too small. He's supposed to be 6'9 but he's the same size as Leia who is 5'1

Leia should be smaller and Han should be taller

Bossk is fine

bossk-3_61834c4c.jpeg?region=0%2C0%2C800%2C529

Yeah that is really strange.. the size of the character models wasn't true to them at all, they all looked like kiddy/bobble head versions of the actual characters. Especially Boba Fett, he looked like someone's baby brother trying to cosplay. I hope that the character models are bigger this time!
    MLtmeEi.png
    " If you're not with me, then you're my enemy."