criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Modest request about Vader

ShowOff
113 posts Member
In Rogue One we see Vader dissarm rebel troops with the force. Can this be an ability? Maybe the most we're allowed to dissarm would be about 2-3?

Replies

• would be cool :)
  • LERXST
    853 posts Member
    That would be cool definitely
  • I'm sure this will be there
    CT-5555 was a traitor
    m1eb5iy9b2uy.gif
  • Would be cool actually. But how would you get your weapon back if you survive Vader?
    Xbox One: Firewall17 - I Love Star Wars: Battlefront 2! No regrets buying it and never will! - Also on >The List<
  • Firewall17 wrote: »
    Would be cool actually. But how would you get your weapon back if you survive Vader?

You go to where your weapon went and pick it up.
    PSN: Bucman55 "The ability to speak does not make you intellegent."
    "[Cross-Era play] would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • TheConsoleKing98
    189 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    This is a unique and interesting idea, but I don't think adding an ability is as modest a request as you might think. This specific ability needs to first be mechanically sound, it can't be too strong or weak by itself, it can't make Vader as a whole too strong or too weak, and it also needs to add to his play style. Again, interesting idea, but I don't know if it would work.
    Would be cool actually. But how would you get your weapon back if you survive Vader?

If they allowed you to do that, then I think that will be the first time ever I in a shooter game where you can go pickup your own weapon after dropping it/pulled from you.
    Xbox One: Firewall17 - I Love Star Wars: Battlefront 2! No regrets buying it and never will! - Also on >The List<
    Firewall17 wrote: »

If they allowed you to do that, then I think that will be the first time ever I in a shooter game where you can go pickup your own weapon after dropping it/pulled from you.

You could do that in the Jedi Knight games over 15 years ago.
    PSN: Bucman55 "The ability to speak does not make you intellegent."
    "[Cross-Era play] would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • DarthJ
    6051 posts Member
    I'd like to see him deflect a blaster bolt with his hand/built in force field
    PSN: ibrajoker59

Even more simple : it just makes you unable to fire for a specific period and wehn the cooldown ends you can fire again.
  • Landeaux
    3467 posts Member
    I think that would be difficult for a game to achieve...and also what if Vader dies right after disarming you? Are you stuck without a weapon until you die??

I do, however, want them to put his RO suit as the main suit for the game
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7339 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Just, give me the ability to destroy Vader's mask and he'll get damage over time until someone repairs it, saves him with bacta or calls the medic droids ;)
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Landeaux wrote: »
    I think that would be difficult for a game to achieve...and also what if Vader dies right after disarming you? Are you stuck without a weapon until you die??

Yeah, loved the red eyes, and the kind of matte look his helmet has going on.

vaderrogueone.0.jpeg
    Much Star Wars.Very forums.
  • Landeaux wrote: »

Isnt it the same armor he is always sporting ?
  • Landeaux
    3467 posts Member
    Landeaux wrote: »

Isnt it the same armor he is always sporting ?

They've had slightly different variants throughout the movies but his cape is over his shoulders in RO. I liked his RO look...and attitude
  • would be really cool as ability
  • An awesome idea, would love to see those blasters flying across the battlefront!
  • Jendoon
    698 posts Member

Ever played Jedi Outcast 2? You should.

Darth'll make you WORK for your gun!
    Much Star Wars.Very forums.

Darth'll make you WORK for your gun!

Darth'll

Darth

tZQD051.gif