criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Remember when DICE promised Stormtrooper Han/Luke, Etc.

ShowOff
113 posts Member
They also promised a new block for Palpatine and updates for skirmish. I know we are all excited for Battlefront 2 but they left their game with empty promises. That's disappointing.

Replies

• NightFury
    1129 posts Member
    ShowOff wrote: »
    They also promised a new block for Palpatine and updates for skirmish. I know we are all excited for Battlefront 2 but they left their game with empty promises. That's disappointing.

I'm hoping the other two studios working with Dice balance the weapons. Since they have to balance weapons according to AI bots then most blasters should be balanced because they'd want even usage of all weapons.
  • mb_free
    169 posts Member
    I wish they would go back and make a sort of update that would include some simple stuff like balances a permanent xp boost and maybe just maybe have some skirmish content
  • unit900000
    2621 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    I all so remember people asking for EP to have a light saber even though this was OT EP not PT EP

but ya its sad they didn't do as they said i mean dont say something if your not going to do it.
    Post edited by ThePoolshark on
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • ShowOff wrote: »

Oh well. Moving on?
  • A data digger actually made a glitch Luke in Stormtrooper armour. Looked pretty cool
    rWnfFLl.gif
  • DarthJ
    6067 posts Member
    Lets hope the new studios have made DICE fully focussed on MP. They are making the right noises and admitting mistakes.
    PSN: ibrajoker59