criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Why you should not want clone wars in this game.

Prev134567
If been looking at a lot of the threads lately and they all talk about the prequel era as the "clone wars". There is a big difference. Clone wars characters are not meant to be in the battlefront games they need there own game, don't screw up our beloved battlefront. Battlefront was meant to give us a thrill of the movies, not a kids tv show. Why have have the clone wars characters in the game if they weren't in the movies. I love the prequels, but I don't want the clone wars, I already know I'm gonna a lot of hate, but I'm sure the game makers agree. Thanks, let's discuss!

Replies

• What fraction or era are you going with mate?
  • What fraction or era are you going with mate?

What do you mean? I'm talking about why clone wars series should not be in this game
  • Yeah, as the guy with an avatar of the worst part of the Prequels, I don't think you have much room to talk.
    #JustSayNoToReyLo
  • Yeah, as the guy with an avatar of the worst part of the Prequels, I don't think you have much room to talk.

Who are you talking about
  • mb_free
    169 posts Member
    I understand what your saying but think of how much content would be lost :/

You, you have Anakin and Padme as your avatar. For terrible couples in pop culture, you basically have to go for Twilight to find a worse couple with worse chemistry. The Prequels aren't good movies my friend. The "kids TV show" you are referring to is actually much superior to the Prequels in almost every respect, especially in the later seasons. I think movie characters should take precedence, but having characters from a much better show will not ruin Battlefront.
    #JustSayNoToReyLo
  • Padme won't even be in the game I promise you

but these guys are.....

2233059-unidentifiedbattle_dreamsofgrievous.png
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    OP is wrong.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• mb_free
    169 posts Member
    IMO
    Prequel Content from best to worst:
    Clone Wars
    Revenge of the Sith
    Republic Commando
    The Phantom Menace
    Attack of the Clones

You, you have Anakin and Padme as your avatar. For terrible couples in pop culture, you basically have to go for Twilight to find a worse couple with worse chemistry. The Prequels aren't good movies my friend. The "kids TV show" you are referring to is actually much superior to the Prequels in almost every respect, especially in the later seasons. I think movie characters should take precedence, but having characters from a much better show will not ruin Battlefront.

Once again battlefront is for movies not kid shows.
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    Yeah, as the guy with an avatar of the worst part of the Prequels, I don't think you have much room to talk.

Wrong. Battlefront is about Star Wars.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Only the films will be represented in Battlefront it's always been like that like ALWAYS!

Why did you think the cartoons would be here?
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    If been looking at a lot of the threads lately and they all talk about the prequel era as the "clone wars". There is a big difference. Clone wars characters are not meant to be in the battlefront games they need there own game, don't screw up our beloved battlefront. Battlefront was meant to give us a thrill of the movies, not a kids tv show. Why have have the clone wars characters in the game if they weren't in the movies. I love the prequels, but I don't want the clone wars, I already know I'm gonna a lot of hate, but I'm sure the game makers agree. Thanks, let's discuss!
    Just because the clone wars is animated doesn't make it a kids show. Rebels may be more of a kids show but Clone Wars is not a kids show.

but these guys are.....

Ea likes to have diversity, she is the main woman in the prequels, ea wants to draw in more women, no doubt padme will be in the game

Honest comment = I have no good argument and will therefore fall back on the flimsy kids show thing, even though it was more mature and better handled than the flimsy kids movies.
    #JustSayNoToReyLo

Ea is going to stay away from the tv show, it's for another game, I'm sorry.
  • Slim chance for dlc but that's about it, you can't have fake maps, fake characters who aren't plaid by humans in the game, it's not right
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    Padme won't even be in the game I promise you

but these guys are.....

Ea likes to have diversity, she is the main woman in the prequels, ea wants to draw in more women, no doubt padme will be in the game

It's sounds more like that you are only afraid that EA won't implement Padmé and this thread is your way to show it to us... The chances that Padmé will be in the game are almost 100%.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

Ea is going to stay away from the tv show...

I'd like evidence on that.
    PSN: Bucman55 "The ability to speak does not make you intellegent."
    "[Cross-Era play] would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames

• Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    Yeah, as the guy with an avatar of the worst part of the Prequels, I don't think you have much room to talk.

What are you talking about? Source?
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

He has no source, just his opinion, which going by his avatar, is extremely flawed.
    #JustSayNoToReyLo

but these guys are.....

It's sounds more like that you are only afraid that EA won't implement Padmé and this thread is your way to show it to us... The chances that Padmé will be in the game are almost 100%.

Just makin sure the dice knows :), but that isn't the point of the thread, I was responding to someone who said she won't be in the game
  • Slim chance for dlc but that's about it, you can't have fake maps, fake characters who aren't plaid by humans in the game, it's not right

How exactly are they fake? They're as real as movie stuff as far as the universe is concerned.
    "[Cross-Era play] would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames

He has no source, just his opinion, which going by his avatar, is extremely flawed.

Just because you don't like padme and Anakin doesn't make my argument flawed
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    edited May 2017

but these guys are.....

Just makin sure the dice knows :), but that isn't the point of the thread, I was responding to someone who said she won't be in the game

I dislike you post a lot due to the other few threads were it was already dicussed and your arguements are questionable.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

No signs of tv series, in their concept art work rooms etc
  • CloneAssassin501
    1828 posts Member
    edited May 2017

We've seen 3 pieces of CW concept art. That's not enough to disconfirm TCW content.

EDIT: I see no reason to not want that content in the game.
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member

Images and source pls. Also that has nothing to say, because EA doesn't communicate. They keep the content as a secret until they like to confirm it.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

but these guys are.....

I dislike you post a lot due to the other few threads were is was already dicussed and your arguements are questionable.

Just because I mention padme once you automatically assume I made the thread for her, pshhh you thotyour argument is flawed not mine.
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member

We've seen 3 pieces of CW concept art. That's not enough to disconfirm TCW content.

He doesn't like additional content. This thread is a reaction to another one...
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member

but these guys are.....

I dislike you post a lot due to the other few threads were is was already dicussed and your arguements are questionable.

Just because I mention padme once you automatically assume I made the thread for her, pshhh you thotyour argument is flawed not mine.

What?
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

I don't want the kids show in the game, make in another game, I like the shows, there good shows! There canon, but it doesn't belong in BATTLEFRONT
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    edited May 2017

I don't want the kids show in the game, make in another game, I like the shows, there good shows! There canon, but it doesn't belong in BATTLEFRONT

It's canon, it's Star Wars, it's the part playing between episode 2 and 3 with the focus on the war and a deeper insight into the Star Wars universe, tons of content, awesome characters and created by George Lucas. Moreover, I am sure that more adults are watching this series and the stories are mainly not for "kids" only.
    By the way, even some of the devs are watching the series and love them.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• CloneAssassin501
    1828 posts Member
    edited May 2017

Battlefront is a STAR WARS game for STAR WARS fans. The shows (TCW more so than Rebels) most certainly have a place in Battlefront.

Images and source pls. Also that has nothing to say, because EA doesn't communicate. They keep the content as a secret until they like to confirm it.

It's canon, it's Star Wars, it's the part playing between episode 2 and 3 with the focus on the war and a deeper insight into the Star Wars universe, tons of content, awesome characters and created by George Lucas. Moreover, I am sure that more adults are watching this series and the stories are mainly not for "kids" only.
    Why wouldn't you want this in a different game so they can do it right?
  • Spinejackal693
    124 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    I'll let you know that it's only the film that is only in BATTLEFRONT

OG BF & BF2 they are just the films

EA reboot just films

This game coming soon just the films

So no cartoons, comics, any of that

Padme still won't even be in the game I promise you 100%

Each fraction will have 3 heroes

so you take our era Prequels

Republic = Anakin, Obi-Wan & Yoda

CIS = Grievous, Maul, Jango

• Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member

Why wouldn't you want this in a different game so they can do it right?

Why wouldn't you want the content already in Battlefront 2 (2017), they can extend it in the future.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Oh they had Clone Wars already Disney Infinity should be cheap you even get toys
  • So no cartoons, comics, any of that...

So tell me, what is this?

afzl7xk.png

latest?cb=20160206045106
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member

Unlikely, there is now more than only one hero designer and 3 studios which share the work. Furthermore, there is no Battlefield coming soon. Therefore there are more resources on the Battlefront project. Too much money depends on Battlefront 2 (2017) after Battlefront (2015) got terrible reviews and wasn't able to bind the players.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    Oh they had Clone Wars already Disney Infinity should be cheap you even get toys

Rebels in Force Areana and PT, CW, Rebels, RO, OT, ST in EA's Galaxy of Heroes as well as a new mini series is coming which includes Ahsoka (CW).
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    1. Prequel era includes pre clone wars when the Jedi were fighting droids. Would love to see this maybe in a dlc.
    2. I agree that tv series should not be added but not for those reasons.
  • Oh they had Clone Wars already Disney Infinity should be cheap you even get toys

Rebels in Force Areana and PT, CW, Rebels, RO, OT, ST in EA's Galaxy of Heroes as well as a new mini series is coming which includes Ahsoka (CW).

I play force arena:)
  • Hey I'm just thankful were getting prequels, I remember when we thought we weren't gonna get prequels
  • I'll let you know that it's only the film that is only in BATTLEFRONT

OG BF & BF2 they are just the films

EA reboot just films

This game coming soon just the films

So no cartoons, comics, any of that

Padme still won't even be in the game I promise you 100%

Why not padme, can't have all Jedi
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    Hey I'm just thankful were getting prequels, I remember when we thought we weren't gonna get prequels

And now you are complaining about people who are requesting content and trying to explain why we "shouldn't want clone wars"... I can't take you serious.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• thiago2103 wrote: »
    Horrible thread

WE ALL NEED MOAR CLONE WARSZ

Just saying it is highly unlikely to be in the game,

Just because you don't like padme and Anakin doesn't make my argument flawed

Calling it an argument is generous, this is simply an opinion thread. Saying sorry guys, such and such thing won't be in the game without concrete proof or reasons why does not an argument make.
    #JustSayNoToReyLo
This discussion has been closed.