criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Why you should not want clone wars in this game.

24567

Replies

  • So no cartoons, comics, any of that...

    So tell me, what is this?

    afzl7xk.png

    latest?cb=20160206045106

    That's only in the Campaign all of those characters from Inferno squad won't be in multiplayer might be skins but they won't be Hero characters promise Multiplayer is about the Films best you can hope for is some of the planets from the campaign might but no characters.

    4 sure

    And this campaign is what i think it is, they think that droid is their leader no wonder they got buried on Jakku

    and this is where Darth Maul died for me
    maul-4.png?itok=5_5qHL0_
  • SevDelta
    318 posts Member
    not a kids tv show.

  • Yeah, as the guy with an avatar of the worst part of the Prequels, I don't think you have much room to talk.

    Who are you talking about

    You, you have Anakin and Padme as your avatar. For terrible couples in pop culture, you basically have to go for Twilight to find a worse couple with worse chemistry. The Prequels aren't good movies my friend. The "kids TV show" you are referring to is actually much superior to the Prequels in almost every respect, especially in the later seasons. I think movie characters should take precedence, but having characters from a much better show will not ruin Battlefront.

    Once again battlefront is for movies not kid shows.

    Wrong. Battlefront is about Star Wars.

    Ea is going to stay away from the tv show, it's for another game, I'm sorry.

    What are you talking about? Source?

    He has no source, just his opinion, which going by his avatar, is extremely flawed.

    Just because you don't like padme and Anakin doesn't make my argument flawed

    Calling it an argument is generous, this is simply an opinion thread. Saying sorry guys, such and such thing won't be in the game without concrete proof or reasons why does not an argument make.

    Then how bout you just prove my argument wrong, battlefront has been around a long time, has never had characters from another source other than movies, that's a solid argument right there, so stop sayin my argument is flawed
  • thiago2103 wrote: »
    My reaction when i see someone that doesn't want MOAR CLONE WARSZ

    KillerCat.gif

    I want more prequels
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Yeah, as the guy with an avatar of the worst part of the Prequels, I don't think you have much room to talk.

    Who are you talking about

    You, you have Anakin and Padme as your avatar. For terrible couples in pop culture, you basically have to go for Twilight to find a worse couple with worse chemistry. The Prequels aren't good movies my friend. The "kids TV show" you are referring to is actually much superior to the Prequels in almost every respect, especially in the later seasons. I think movie characters should take precedence, but having characters from a much better show will not ruin Battlefront.

    Once again battlefront is for movies not kid shows.

    Wrong. Battlefront is about Star Wars.

    Ea is going to stay away from the tv show, it's for another game, I'm sorry.

    What are you talking about? Source?

    He has no source, just his opinion, which going by his avatar, is extremely flawed.

    Just because you don't like padme and Anakin doesn't make my argument flawed

    Calling it an argument is generous, this is simply an opinion thread. Saying sorry guys, such and such thing won't be in the game without concrete proof or reasons why does not an argument make.

    Then how bout you just prove my argument wrong, battlefront has been around a long time, has never had characters from another source other than movies, that's a solid argument right there, so stop sayin my argument is flawed

    That's not an arguement. Especially BF (2015) had almost nothing to do with the Battlefront series. CW series content means more money for EA and more money for Disney. At the time of (2004) and (2005) there was no series yet and (2015) was rushed to release with an understaffed team and two eras were missing.
    You have not even brought one valid arguement. The dicussion is missing too.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

  • So no cartoons, comics, any of that...

    So tell me, what is this?

    afzl7xk.png

    latest?cb=20160206045106

    That's only in the Campaign all of those characters from Inferno squad won't be in multiplayer might be skins but they won't be Hero characters promise Multiplayer is about the Films best you can hope for is some of the planets from the campaign might but no characters.

    4 sure

    And this campaign is what i think it is, they think that droid is their leader no wonder they got buried on Jakku

    and this is where Darth Maul died for me
    maul-4.png?itok=5_5qHL0_

    Seriously, clone wars ruined darth maul for me
  • SevDelta
    318 posts Member
    Seriously, clone wars ruined darth maul for me
    Maul is actually ruined, it's not just you.
  • Yeah, as the guy with an avatar of the worst part of the Prequels, I don't think you have much room to talk.

    Who are you talking about

    You, you have Anakin and Padme as your avatar. For terrible couples in pop culture, you basically have to go for Twilight to find a worse couple with worse chemistry. The Prequels aren't good movies my friend. The "kids TV show" you are referring to is actually much superior to the Prequels in almost every respect, especially in the later seasons. I think movie characters should take precedence, but having characters from a much better show will not ruin Battlefront.

    Once again battlefront is for movies not kid shows.

    Wrong. Battlefront is about Star Wars.

    Ea is going to stay away from the tv show, it's for another game, I'm sorry.

    What are you talking about? Source?

    He has no source, just his opinion, which going by his avatar, is extremely flawed.

    Just because you don't like padme and Anakin doesn't make my argument flawed

    Calling it an argument is generous, this is simply an opinion thread. Saying sorry guys, such and such thing won't be in the game without concrete proof or reasons why does not an argument make.

    Then how bout you just prove my argument wrong, battlefront has been around a long time, has never had characters from another source other than movies, that's a solid argument right there, so stop sayin my argument is flawed

    That's not an arguement. Especially BF (2015) had almost nothing to do with series. CW series content means more money for EA and more money for Disney. At the time of (2004) and (2005) there was no series yet and (2015) was rushed to release with an understaffed team.
    You have no even brought one valid arguement. The dicussion is missing too.
    I'm pretty sure having no evidence of clone wars series content in anything is a perfect argument because there is no evidence it will be in the game
  • Yeah, as the guy with an avatar of the worst part of the Prequels, I don't think you have much room to talk.

    Who are you talking about

    You, you have Anakin and Padme as your avatar. For terrible couples in pop culture, you basically have to go for Twilight to find a worse couple with worse chemistry. The Prequels aren't good movies my friend. The "kids TV show" you are referring to is actually much superior to the Prequels in almost every respect, especially in the later seasons. I think movie characters should take precedence, but having characters from a much better show will not ruin Battlefront.

    Once again battlefront is for movies not kid shows.

    Wrong. Battlefront is about Star Wars.

    Ea is going to stay away from the tv show, it's for another game, I'm sorry.

    What are you talking about? Source?

    He has no source, just his opinion, which going by his avatar, is extremely flawed.

    Just because you don't like padme and Anakin doesn't make my argument flawed

    Calling it an argument is generous, this is simply an opinion thread. Saying sorry guys, such and such thing won't be in the game without concrete proof or reasons why does not an argument make.

    Then how bout you just prove my argument wrong, battlefront has been around a long time, has never had characters from another source other than movies, that's a solid argument right there, so stop sayin my argument is flawed

    That's not an arguement. Especially BF (2015) had almost nothing to do with series. CW series content means more money for EA and more money for Disney. At the time of (2004) and (2005) there was no series yet and (2015) was rushed to release with an understaffed team.
    You have no even brought one valid arguement. The dicussion is missing too.
    I'm pretty sure having no evidence of clone wars series content in anything is a perfect argument because there is no evidence it will be in the game

    I'm still waiting for someone to make a " valid "argument for the clone wars series to be in the game lmao
  • Yeah, as the guy with an avatar of the worst part of the Prequels, I don't think you have much room to talk.

    Who are you talking about

    You, you have Anakin and Padme as your avatar. For terrible couples in pop culture, you basically have to go for Twilight to find a worse couple with worse chemistry. The Prequels aren't good movies my friend. The "kids TV show" you are referring to is actually much superior to the Prequels in almost every respect, especially in the later seasons. I think movie characters should take precedence, but having characters from a much better show will not ruin Battlefront.

    Once again battlefront is for movies not kid shows.

    Wrong. Battlefront is about Star Wars.

    Ea is going to stay away from the tv show, it's for another game, I'm sorry.

    What are you talking about? Source?

    He has no source, just his opinion, which going by his avatar, is extremely flawed.

    Just because you don't like padme and Anakin doesn't make my argument flawed

    Calling it an argument is generous, this is simply an opinion thread. Saying sorry guys, such and such thing won't be in the game without concrete proof or reasons why does not an argument make.

    Then how bout you just prove my argument wrong, battlefront has been around a long time, has never had characters from another source other than movies, that's a solid argument right there, so stop sayin my argument is flawed

    That's not an arguement. Especially BF (2015) had almost nothing to do with series. CW series content means more money for EA and more money for Disney. At the time of (2004) and (2005) there was no series yet and (2015) was rushed to release with an understaffed team.
    You have no even brought one valid arguement. The dicussion is missing too.
    I'm pretty sure having no evidence of clone wars series content in anything is a perfect argument because there is no evidence it will be in the game

    Your whole thread makes no sense. I still want Clone Wars in Battlefront 2. I dislike those kind of discussions. I am out.

    Bye bye
  • Spinejackal693
    124 posts Member
    edited May 2017



    Each fraction will have 3 heroes

    so you take our era Prequels

    Republic = Anakin, Obi-Wan & Yoda

    CIS = Grievous, Maul, Jango


    Unlikely, there is now more than only one hero designer and 3 studios which share the work. Furthermore, there is no Battlefield coming soon. Therefore there are more resources on the Battlefront project. Too much money depends on Battlefront 2 (2017) after Battlefront (2015) got terrible reviews and wasn't able to bind the players.


    I CAN EXPLAIN FURTHER IF U LIKE

    Multiplayer

    6 Heroes & Villians per ERA = this game has all 3 ERA's= 12 heroes & villains all up so this game is like vanilla reboot BF but 3x bigger = 3 studio's working on the game this game is only the Films the truth the original source from the Man Lucas except that Disney **** that's all over the shop.

    This Campaign that's just throw away the focus of this game is Multiplayer, not Campaign effort is going into that aspect of course but that's not where all the transactions are so if I want that sweet space cape for my Grievous I gotta pay. Not sure If you have played the OG BF but they never had a campaign it was just Galactic conquest with bots which I suspect this multiplayer has as well because of the 20 v 20
  • I'm pretty sure having no evidence of clone wars series content in anything is a perfect argument because there is no evidence it will be in the game

    As of April 10th 2017 there was no evidence of Prequel Content, look how that turned out.
    PSN: Bucman55 "The ability to speak does not make you intellegent."
    "[Cross-Era play] would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • Yeah, as the guy with an avatar of the worst part of the Prequels, I don't think you have much room to talk.

    Who are you talking about

    You, you have Anakin and Padme as your avatar. For terrible couples in pop culture, you basically have to go for Twilight to find a worse couple with worse chemistry. The Prequels aren't good movies my friend. The "kids TV show" you are referring to is actually much superior to the Prequels in almost every respect, especially in the later seasons. I think movie characters should take precedence, but having characters from a much better show will not ruin Battlefront.

    Once again battlefront is for movies not kid shows.

    Wrong. Battlefront is about Star Wars.

    Ea is going to stay away from the tv show, it's for another game, I'm sorry.

    What are you talking about? Source?

    He has no source, just his opinion, which going by his avatar, is extremely flawed.

    Just because you don't like padme and Anakin doesn't make my argument flawed

    Calling it an argument is generous, this is simply an opinion thread. Saying sorry guys, such and such thing won't be in the game without concrete proof or reasons why does not an argument make.

    Then how bout you just prove my argument wrong, battlefront has been around a long time, has never had characters from another source other than movies, that's a solid argument right there, so stop sayin my argument is flawed

    The first two games came out way back in the day before The Clone Wars. The most recent game was only OT and mainly because it was a rushed product. We now live in an era where the LucasFilm Story Group maintains continuity between all things and insures they are Canon. Furthermore, they regard everything by Lucas to be especially important to the story and that includes The Clone Wars which he was deeply involved in and viewed as just as much a part of Star Wars as his movies. There are no levels of Canon anymore, just Canon.

    The movies are more important because they started it all and not as many people have seen them. For that reason movie content will take precedence. There is absolutely nothing to indicate that they won't consider other sources after covering the most important stuff from the movies. In fact, it's good business because it encourages people to look into other Star Wars stories and products. It's called synergy.

    As for them not being able to make realistic versions of cartoon characters, Hasbro has already been doing that with Black Series releases of the characters that look more realistic. If a toy company can do it, so can DICE.

    As for this kids TV show nonsense. The movies are kids movies, George Lucas has said as much himself. Granted, they are kids movies that adults can enjoy as well, but the same can be said of the shows.

    The only argument that makes sense for not including content from other sources is the one that movie content should take precedence. After they get the most important stuff though, it's silly to complain about extra content.
    #JustSayNoToReyLo
  • ROMG4
    4707 posts Member
    And this campaign is what i think it is, they think that droid is their leader.

    Clearly you didn't pay attention to the new lore.

    Seriously, clone wars ruined darth maul for me

    How? there is nothing to ruin.

    The Maul we got in Phantom Menace had literally less than 10 lines, he was cool looking and his fighting style was really cool and that was it. the most development he got from Phantom Menace was from a line sequence that was not even included in the bloody film!

    The Clone Wars gave him development and made him into a character.
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

    OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

    Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    Tell Me. Have You Ever Heard Of The Tragedy Of Darth Coyler The Wise?
    A OOM-9 Thread!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/152598/the-oom-9-vs-jar-jar-season

    Episode 9's Ending
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6025735/uploads/editor/15/zs312vl0xftg.jpeg


  • Each fraction will have 3 heroes

    so you take our era Prequels

    Republic = Anakin, Obi-Wan & Yoda

    CIS = Grievous, Maul, Jango
    I CAN EXPLAIN FURTHER IF U LIKE

    Multiplayer


    6 Heroes & Villians per ERA = this game has all 3 ERA's= 12 heroes & villains all up so this game is like vanilla reboot BF but 3x bigger = 3 studio's working on the game this game is only the Films the truth the original source from the Man Lucas except that Disney **** that's all over the shop.

    Why wouldn't they keep every hero from the last game, seems like a waste, they are already developed, you also say 6 heroes and villans per eras and there is 3 eras, then you say 12 total? your math isnt adding up
  • I'm pretty sure having no evidence of clone wars series content in anything is a perfect argument because there is no evidence it will be in the game

    As of April 10th 2017 there was no evidence of Prequel Content, look how that turned out.

    DUDE WE BASHED THIS FORUM FOR YEARS FOR PREQUEL ERA CONTENT YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY BECAUSE THE PREQUEL ERA HAD THE BEST LARGE SCALE BATTLES IN ALL OF STAR WARS AND IF THEY DIDNT BRING IT TO US THEY WOULD BE **** THE SEQUEL ERA IS **** THERE IS NOTHING NEW ITS A FRESH COAT OF PAINT
  • bluebluw
    116 posts Member
    I'm just going to leave this here.

    "The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
  • **** SAY GEORGE LUCAS KILLED STAR WARS BUT IN REALITY, IT WAS JJ BECAUSE HIS A FLOP
  • I'm pretty sure having no evidence of clone wars series content in anything is a perfect argument because there is no evidence it will be in the game

    As of April 10th 2017 there was no evidence of Prequel Content, look how that turned out.
    Why don't people want TCW content? Why only have movie Clone Wars content which only shows the start and the end of the Clone Wars, while the TV show shows the entire war.

    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • Why wouldn't they keep all battlefront 1 heroes, seems like a huge waste for characters that are already developed and its the same game engine
  • unit900000
    3898 posts Member
    is this some sort of joke? the clone wars cartoon was far better then the movies why would we want movie characters only?
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN: unit900000 Xbox gamer tag: MetaltronXII
  • bluebluw wrote: »
    I'm just going to leave this here.

    "The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."

    151280-Star_Wars_-_Battlefront_(USA)-1.jpg
    ps2_star_wars_battlefront_2-110214.jpg
    2016-06-10_575b0f07d7d1a_StarWarsBattlefront2015XBOXONEUSACover.jpg

    I SEE AN ABSENCE OF SOMETHING AND WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT GAME, THE PLAYER BASE FELL LIKE ROCKS

    THIS GAME IS THEIR APOLOGY U KNOW THAT RIGHT!
  • unit900000
    3898 posts Member
    I'm pretty sure having no evidence of clone wars series content in anything is a perfect argument because there is no evidence it will be in the game

    As of April 10th 2017 there was no evidence of Prequel Content, look how that turned out.

    this
    ROMG4 wrote: »
    And this campaign is what i think it is, they think that droid is their leader.

    Clearly you didn't pay attention to the new lore.

    Seriously, clone wars ruined darth maul for me

    How? there is nothing to ruin.

    The Maul we got in Phantom Menace had literally less than 10 lines, he was cool looking and his fighting style was really cool and that was it. the most development he got from Phantom Menace was from a line sequence that was not even included in the bloody film!

    The Clone Wars gave him development and made him into a character.

    and this
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN: unit900000 Xbox gamer tag: MetaltronXII


  • Each fraction will have 3 heroes

    so you take our era Prequels

    Republic = Anakin, Obi-Wan & Yoda

    CIS = Grievous, Maul, Jango
    I CAN EXPLAIN FURTHER IF U LIKE

    Multiplayer


    6 Heroes & Villians per ERA = this game has all 3 ERA's= 12 heroes & villains all up so this game is like vanilla reboot BF but 3x bigger = 3 studio's working on the game this game is only the Films the truth the original source from the Man Lucas except that Disney **** that's all over the shop.

    Why wouldn't they keep every hero from the last game, seems like a waste, they are already developed, you also say 6 heroes and villans per eras and there is 3 eras, then you say 12 total? your math isnt adding up

    BECAUSE THEY JUST ADDED A LOT OF LIGHTSABER USERS DO U THINK DENGAR IS GONNA SURVIVE AGAINST MAUL, ANAKIN, YODA, KYLO, GRIEVIOUS, VADER, REY, OBI-WAN,
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure having no evidence of clone wars series content in anything is a perfect argument because there is no evidence it will be in the game

    As of April 10th 2017 there was no evidence of Prequel Content, look how that turned out.

    this
    ROMG4 wrote: »
    And this campaign is what i think it is, they think that droid is their leader.

    Clearly you didn't pay attention to the new lore.

    Seriously, clone wars ruined darth maul for me

    How? there is nothing to ruin.

    The Maul we got in Phantom Menace had literally less than 10 lines, he was cool looking and his fighting style was really cool and that was it. the most development he got from Phantom Menace was from a line sequence that was not even included in the bloody film!

    The Clone Wars gave him development and made him into a character.

    and this
    Maul had a much better story after Disney took over, the end of his story (his death) was perfect in my opinion.
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • 2000sGuy
    6005 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    This post + your profile pic=
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • Laser921
    2144 posts Member
    So no cartoons, comics, any of that...

    So tell me, what is this?

    afzl7xk.png

    latest?cb=20160206045106

    Sentinel droid that acts as Palpatine's voice following his death, its explained in the Aftermath trilogy
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • TheOnlyJuan2126
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Even if they added more lightsabers it doesn't matter, lightsabers characters were overpowered anyway, there is no reason to not include those heroes and tonedown lightsaber heroes
  • GUYS GUYS GUYS THE STAR WARS SAGA IS A FILM SERIES NOT A BOOK ABOUT VADER HAVING MAGIC GLOVES OR A KIDS CARTOON WHERE THERES 10000 BOBA FETTS OR ANAKIN HAVING A APPRENTICE THATS NOT EVEN CANON TO THE MOVIES ANAKIN SAID HOW CAN I BE ON THE COUNCIL IF I DONT HAVE THE RANK OF MASTER YOU GUYS WANNA KNOW WHY THEY SAY SOMETHING IS CANON IS SO U ACCEPT IT AND BUY IT MY SON IS 8 HE WATCHES THE CARTOONS IM 29 I WATCH THE MOVIES I TOOK MY SON TO WATCH ROGUE ONE GUESS WHAT HE FELL ASLEEP IM JUST GONNA LET THAT SINK IN ALL THE COMIC AND ALL THAT **** AROUND THE MOVIE IS JUST **** BUT UR GONNA SAY IT WAS APPROVED BY LUCAS NO **** IT GIVES HIM MONEY. THIS BATTLEFRONT GAME IS MATURE LIKE THE MOVIES WHEN A CARTOON FIGHTS A CARTOON ITS NOTHING WHEN A KID ABOUT 19 FIGHTS BLACK ARMOURED FREAK IN A MASK AND LOSES A HAND THATS SOMETHING HOW MANY HEADS DOES CARTOON ANAKIN TAKE OFF NONE
  • Blazur
    4468 posts Member
    If been looking at a lot of the threads lately and they all talk about the prequel era as the "clone wars". There is a big difference. Clone wars characters are not meant to be in the battlefront games they need there own game, don't screw up our beloved battlefront. Battlefront was meant to give us a thrill of the movies, not a kids tv show. Why have have the clone wars characters in the game if they weren't in the movies. I love the prequels, but I don't want the clone wars, I already know I'm gonna a lot of hate, but I'm sure the game makers agree. Thanks, let's discuss!

    LOL, these threads are getting more and more hilarious as time goes on.

    Why even bother making this thread in the first place? We already know clone wars are confirmed. Did you think they'd scap them from the game as a result of some goofy forum post?
    The greatest teacher, failure is.
  • Even if they added more lightsabers it doesn't matter, lightsabers characters were overpowered anyway, there is no reason to not include those heroes and tonedown lightsaber heroes

    SO UR GONNA NERF THE ENTIRE ROSTER BECAUSE U WANNA BE A BOUNTY HUNTER WITH TOWEL ON HIS HEAD THAT SAID **** ALL THAT DIED ON JABBA SAIL BARGE DRUNK IN THE CORNER

    GOOD ONE BRO
  • 2000sGuy
    6005 posts Member
    GUYS GUYS GUYS THE STAR WARS SAGA IS A FILM SERIES NOT A BOOK ABOUT VADER HAVING MAGIC GLOVES OR A KIDS CARTOON WHERE THERES 10000 BOBA FETTS OR ANAKIN HAVING A APPRENTICE THATS NOT EVEN CANON TO THE MOVIES ANAKIN SAID HOW CAN I BE ON THE COUNCIL IF I DONT HAVE THE RANK OF MASTER YOU GUYS WANNA KNOW WHY THEY SAY SOMETHING IS CANON IS SO U ACCEPT IT AND BUY IT MY SON IS 8 HE WATCHES THE CARTOONS IM 29 I WATCH THE MOVIES I TOOK MY SON TO WATCH ROGUE ONE GUESS WHAT HE FELL ASLEEP IM JUST GONNA LET THAT SINK IN ALL THE COMIC AND ALL THAT **** AROUND THE MOVIE IS JUST **** BUT UR GONNA SAY IT WAS APPROVED BY LUCAS NO **** IT GIVES HIM MONEY. THIS BATTLEFRONT GAME IS MATURE LIKE THE MOVIES WHEN A CARTOON FIGHTS A CARTOON ITS NOTHING WHEN A KID ABOUT 19 FIGHTS BLACK ARMOURED FREAK IN A MASK AND LOSES A HAND THATS SOMETHING HOW MANY HEADS DOES CARTOON ANAKIN TAKE OFF NONE

    You left your cap lock on
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • Blazur wrote: »
    If been looking at a lot of the threads lately and they all talk about the prequel era as the "clone wars". There is a big difference. Clone wars characters are not meant to be in the battlefront games they need there own game, don't screw up our beloved battlefront. Battlefront was meant to give us a thrill of the movies, not a kids tv show. Why have have the clone wars characters in the game if they weren't in the movies. I love the prequels, but I don't want the clone wars, I already know I'm gonna a lot of hate, but I'm sure the game makers agree. Thanks, let's discuss!

    LOL, these threads are getting more and more hilarious as time goes on.

    Why even bother making this thread in the first place? We already know clone wars are confirmed. Did you think they'd scap them from the game as a result of some goofy forum post?

    Dude his talking about the cartoon not the actual war in the prequel movies
  • 2000sGuy wrote: »
    GUYS GUYS GUYS THE STAR WARS SAGA IS A FILM SERIES NOT A BOOK ABOUT VADER HAVING MAGIC GLOVES OR A KIDS CARTOON WHERE THERES 10000 BOBA FETTS OR ANAKIN HAVING A APPRENTICE THATS NOT EVEN CANON TO THE MOVIES ANAKIN SAID HOW CAN I BE ON THE COUNCIL IF I DONT HAVE THE RANK OF MASTER YOU GUYS WANNA KNOW WHY THEY SAY SOMETHING IS CANON IS SO U ACCEPT IT AND BUY IT MY SON IS 8 HE WATCHES THE CARTOONS IM 29 I WATCH THE MOVIES I TOOK MY SON TO WATCH ROGUE ONE GUESS WHAT HE FELL ASLEEP IM JUST GONNA LET THAT SINK IN ALL THE COMIC AND ALL THAT **** AROUND THE MOVIE IS JUST **** BUT UR GONNA SAY IT WAS APPROVED BY LUCAS NO **** IT GIVES HIM MONEY. THIS BATTLEFRONT GAME IS MATURE LIKE THE MOVIES WHEN A CARTOON FIGHTS A CARTOON ITS NOTHING WHEN A KID ABOUT 19 FIGHTS BLACK ARMOURED FREAK IN A MASK AND LOSES A HAND THATS SOMETHING HOW MANY HEADS DOES CARTOON ANAKIN TAKE OFF NONE

    You left your cap lock on

    Yeah I know bro effective isn't it lol there's truth there
  • 2000sGuy
    6005 posts Member
    2000sGuy wrote: »
    GUYS GUYS GUYS THE STAR WARS SAGA IS A FILM SERIES NOT A BOOK ABOUT VADER HAVING MAGIC GLOVES OR A KIDS CARTOON WHERE THERES 10000 BOBA FETTS OR ANAKIN HAVING A APPRENTICE THATS NOT EVEN CANON TO THE MOVIES ANAKIN SAID HOW CAN I BE ON THE COUNCIL IF I DONT HAVE THE RANK OF MASTER YOU GUYS WANNA KNOW WHY THEY SAY SOMETHING IS CANON IS SO U ACCEPT IT AND BUY IT MY SON IS 8 HE WATCHES THE CARTOONS IM 29 I WATCH THE MOVIES I TOOK MY SON TO WATCH ROGUE ONE GUESS WHAT HE FELL ASLEEP IM JUST GONNA LET THAT SINK IN ALL THE COMIC AND ALL THAT **** AROUND THE MOVIE IS JUST **** BUT UR GONNA SAY IT WAS APPROVED BY LUCAS NO **** IT GIVES HIM MONEY. THIS BATTLEFRONT GAME IS MATURE LIKE THE MOVIES WHEN A CARTOON FIGHTS A CARTOON ITS NOTHING WHEN A KID ABOUT 19 FIGHTS BLACK ARMOURED FREAK IN A MASK AND LOSES A HAND THATS SOMETHING HOW MANY HEADS DOES CARTOON ANAKIN TAKE OFF NONE

    You left your cap lock on

    Yeah I know bro effective isn't it lol there's truth there

    Yea, here here brother. Let's forget about where most of the SW world-building material is and only focus on the movies, the true SW. Shock Troopers, Shadow Troopers, The Emperor's new sentinel droid, all things that **** me off, as they weren't in the OT films. The movies are the only true SW and we only play BF to live out our SW Movie fantasies, not are SW fantasies as the typo says on the cover, in which the other media falls into that category of SW. I almost got mad about Sullust's inclusion until I heard that it was mentioned for 1 second in ROTJ which immeadiately made it okay to be in the game for some reason.

    Btw do you know why 3P0's arm is red in TFA? They never explained that in the movies, and I wouldn't deign myself to read a comic to find out why.
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • Spinejackal693
    124 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    unit900000 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure having no evidence of clone wars series content in anything is a perfect argument because there is no evidence it will be in the game

    As of April 10th 2017 there was no evidence of Prequel Content, look how that turned out.

    this
    ROMG4 wrote: »
    And this campaign is what i think it is, they think that droid is their leader.

    Clearly you didn't pay attention to the new lore.

    Seriously, clone wars ruined darth maul for me

    How? there is nothing to ruin.

    The Maul we got in Phantom Menace had literally less than 10 lines, he was cool looking and his fighting style was really cool and that was it. the most development he got from Phantom Menace was from a line sequence that was not even included in the bloody film!

    The Clone Wars gave him development and made him into a character.

    and this
    Maul had a much better story after Disney took over, the end of his story (his death) was perfect in my opinion.

    WHAT ?
    HE GOT CHOPPED IN ONE SECOND THAT WAS PATHETIC AND U LOVED IT

    I'LL STICK TO LIVE ACTION MAUL THAT ACTUALLY HAD A FIGHT

    TO YOU KNOW, ENTERTAIN ME

    DUEL OF FATES

    NOT EVERYONE IS COMPLEX AND DEEP SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BRAINWASHED WEAPONS THAT KILL FOR THERE MASTER YOU KNOW DARTH MAUL IS LIKE A SPACE NINJA RIGHT?

    By the way Darth Maul in this game is u know the one from the movie ay not some magic spider or Robo-dog leg it's the same guy that got chopped in half and smashed his head on a pipe falling down an abyss that died.
  • 2000sGuy wrote: »
    2000sGuy wrote: »
    GUYS GUYS GUYS THE STAR WARS SAGA IS A FILM SERIES NOT A BOOK ABOUT VADER HAVING MAGIC GLOVES OR A KIDS CARTOON WHERE THERES 10000 BOBA FETTS OR ANAKIN HAVING A APPRENTICE THATS NOT EVEN CANON TO THE MOVIES ANAKIN SAID HOW CAN I BE ON THE COUNCIL IF I DONT HAVE THE RANK OF MASTER YOU GUYS WANNA KNOW WHY THEY SAY SOMETHING IS CANON IS SO U ACCEPT IT AND BUY IT MY SON IS 8 HE WATCHES THE CARTOONS IM 29 I WATCH THE MOVIES I TOOK MY SON TO WATCH ROGUE ONE GUESS WHAT HE FELL ASLEEP IM JUST GONNA LET THAT SINK IN ALL THE COMIC AND ALL THAT **** AROUND THE MOVIE IS JUST **** BUT UR GONNA SAY IT WAS APPROVED BY LUCAS NO **** IT GIVES HIM MONEY. THIS BATTLEFRONT GAME IS MATURE LIKE THE MOVIES WHEN A CARTOON FIGHTS A CARTOON ITS NOTHING WHEN A KID ABOUT 19 FIGHTS BLACK ARMOURED FREAK IN A MASK AND LOSES A HAND THATS SOMETHING HOW MANY HEADS DOES CARTOON ANAKIN TAKE OFF NONE

    You left your cap lock on

    Yeah I know bro effective isn't it lol there's truth there

    Yea, here here brother. Let's forget about where most of the SW world-building material is and only focus on the movies, the true SW. Shock Troopers, Shadow Troopers, The Emperor's new sentinel droid, all things that **** me off, as they weren't in the OT films. The movies are the only true SW and we only play BF to live out our SW Movie fantasies, not are SW fantasies as the typo says on the cover, in which the other media falls into that category of SW. I almost got mad about Sullust's inclusion until I heard that it was mentioned for 1 second in ROTJ which immeadiately made it okay to be in the game for some reason.

    Btw do you know why 3P0's arm is red in TFA? They never explained that in the movies, and I wouldn't deign myself to read a comic to find out why.

    BRO UR TALKING ABOUT A RED ARM ON A DROID GOT AN EXPLANATION **** JJ DONE A GOOD JOB BECAUSE 98% OF THE MOVIE DIDNT GET THE SAME TREATMENT & U CARE THAT MUCH 3PO
  • 2000sGuy
    6005 posts Member
    2000sGuy wrote: »
    2000sGuy wrote: »
    GUYS GUYS GUYS THE STAR WARS SAGA IS A FILM SERIES NOT A BOOK ABOUT VADER HAVING MAGIC GLOVES OR A KIDS CARTOON WHERE THERES 10000 BOBA FETTS OR ANAKIN HAVING A APPRENTICE THATS NOT EVEN CANON TO THE MOVIES ANAKIN SAID HOW CAN I BE ON THE COUNCIL IF I DONT HAVE THE RANK OF MASTER YOU GUYS WANNA KNOW WHY THEY SAY SOMETHING IS CANON IS SO U ACCEPT IT AND BUY IT MY SON IS 8 HE WATCHES THE CARTOONS IM 29 I WATCH THE MOVIES I TOOK MY SON TO WATCH ROGUE ONE GUESS WHAT HE FELL ASLEEP IM JUST GONNA LET THAT SINK IN ALL THE COMIC AND ALL THAT **** AROUND THE MOVIE IS JUST **** BUT UR GONNA SAY IT WAS APPROVED BY LUCAS NO **** IT GIVES HIM MONEY. THIS BATTLEFRONT GAME IS MATURE LIKE THE MOVIES WHEN A CARTOON FIGHTS A CARTOON ITS NOTHING WHEN A KID ABOUT 19 FIGHTS BLACK ARMOURED FREAK IN A MASK AND LOSES A HAND THATS SOMETHING HOW MANY HEADS DOES CARTOON ANAKIN TAKE OFF NONE

    You left your cap lock on

    Yeah I know bro effective isn't it lol there's truth there

    Yea, here here brother. Let's forget about where most of the SW world-building material is and only focus on the movies, the true SW. Shock Troopers, Shadow Troopers, The Emperor's new sentinel droid, all things that **** me off, as they weren't in the OT films. The movies are the only true SW and we only play BF to live out our SW Movie fantasies, not are SW fantasies as the typo says on the cover, in which the other media falls into that category of SW. I almost got mad about Sullust's inclusion until I heard that it was mentioned for 1 second in ROTJ which immeadiately made it okay to be in the game for some reason.

    Btw do you know why 3P0's arm is red in TFA? They never explained that in the movies, and I wouldn't deign myself to read a comic to find out why.

    BRO UR TALKING ABOUT A RED ARM ON A DROID GOT AN EXPLANATION **** JJ DONE A GOOD JOB BECAUSE 98% OF THE MOVIE DIDNT GET THE SAME TREATMENT & U CARE THAT MUCH 3PO

    Did I miss the point of your initial post? Sorry, It was kind of hard to understand the idea you were trying to convey WHEN **** YOU **** SCREAMIMG **** AT **** ME **** AND **** COMSTANTLY **** CENSORING **** WORDS ****
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • Bro did u actually hear a sound because the only thing I heard was the little taps of plastic under my fingers and only one word got censored because it was in front of JJ
  • But seriously u bought that comic that explained why 3PO has a red arm? But u didn't walk out of that cinema think **** what a good story I know exactly what's going on Because mate I'm 29 and have watched STAR WARS for years and that was the only time I have walked out of a movie called Star Wars confused disappointed and frankly kinda cheated probably like the Star Trek Guys felt when they walked out a movie called Star Trek Directed by JJ Abrams.
  • Boy this was a joy to read. I don't understand why you wouldn't want stuff from the clone wars TV show in the game? If they have stuff from the TV show, it will add more content to the prequel/clone wars era. without it there would be little content. They could have skins like, AT-RT driver, Commando droids, Other clone battalions, More heros, villians, They could have more maps than just those seen in the 3 movies.

    Also, Star Wars Canon isn't just the movies anymore, Its games, TV shows, Books, Comics, ect. Also The Clone Wars got pretty dark at times.
  • unit900000
    3898 posts Member
    unit900000 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure having no evidence of clone wars series content in anything is a perfect argument because there is no evidence it will be in the game

    As of April 10th 2017 there was no evidence of Prequel Content, look how that turned out.

    this
    ROMG4 wrote: »
    And this campaign is what i think it is, they think that droid is their leader.

    Clearly you didn't pay attention to the new lore.

    Seriously, clone wars ruined darth maul for me

    How? there is nothing to ruin.

    The Maul we got in Phantom Menace had literally less than 10 lines, he was cool looking and his fighting style was really cool and that was it. the most development he got from Phantom Menace was from a line sequence that was not even included in the bloody film!

    The Clone Wars gave him development and made him into a character.

    and this
    Maul had a much better story after Disney took over, the end of his story (his death) was perfect in my opinion.

    WHAT ?
    HE GOT CHOPPED IN ONE SECOND THAT WAS PATHETIC AND U LOVED IT

    I'LL STICK TO LIVE ACTION MAUL THAT ACTUALLY HAD A FIGHT

    TO YOU KNOW, ENTERTAIN ME

    DUEL OF FATES

    NOT EVERYONE IS COMPLEX AND DEEP SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BRAINWASHED WEAPONS THAT KILL FOR THERE MASTER YOU KNOW DARTH MAUL IS LIKE A SPACE NINJA RIGHT?

    By the way Darth Maul in this game is u know the one from the movie ay not some magic spider or Robo-dog leg it's the same guy that got chopped in half and smashed his head on a pipe falling down an abyss that died.

    your the reason children should be banned from thes forums.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN: unit900000 Xbox gamer tag: MetaltronXII
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure having no evidence of clone wars series content in anything is a perfect argument because there is no evidence it will be in the game

    As of April 10th 2017 there was no evidence of Prequel Content, look how that turned out.

    this
    ROMG4 wrote: »
    And this campaign is what i think it is, they think that droid is their leader.

    Clearly you didn't pay attention to the new lore.

    Seriously, clone wars ruined darth maul for me

    How? there is nothing to ruin.

    The Maul we got in Phantom Menace had literally less than 10 lines, he was cool looking and his fighting style was really cool and that was it. the most development he got from Phantom Menace was from a line sequence that was not even included in the bloody film!

    The Clone Wars gave him development and made him into a character.

    and this
    Maul had a much better story after Disney took over, the end of his story (his death) was perfect in my opinion.

    WHAT ?
    HE GOT CHOPPED IN ONE SECOND THAT WAS PATHETIC AND U LOVED IT

    I'LL STICK TO LIVE ACTION MAUL THAT ACTUALLY HAD A FIGHT

    TO YOU KNOW, ENTERTAIN ME

    DUEL OF FATES

    NOT EVERYONE IS COMPLEX AND DEEP SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BRAINWASHED WEAPONS THAT KILL FOR THERE MASTER YOU KNOW DARTH MAUL IS LIKE A SPACE NINJA RIGHT?

    By the way Darth Maul in this game is u know the one from the movie ay not some magic spider or Robo-dog leg it's the same guy that got chopped in half and smashed his head on a pipe falling down an abyss that died.
    I hope you know that a fight is not always what gives a scene meaning, and you probably never seen that fight where Maul and Savage Opress fought Sidious. By the way, it's Duel of THE Fates. Maul is not just some silent killing machine, The Clone Wars demonstrated Maul with more characterization. Yes, I know that Maul in the game is the one from TPM, it makes total sense, did I ever say that he wasn't?
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • Lonnisity
    2036 posts Member
    Slim chance for dlc but that's about it, you can't have fake maps, fake characters who aren't plaid by humans in the game, it's not right

    You do realize that ALL of the clones, ALL of the droids, ALL of the vehicles, ships, and most of the locations in the movie were CGI right? Everything is fake. It's a freaking sci-fi movie.
    "Yeah, I'm responsible these days. It's the price you pay for being successful."
  • Laser921 wrote: »
    So no cartoons, comics, any of that...

    So tell me, what is this?

    afzl7xk.png

    latest?cb=20160206045106

    Sentinel droid that acts as Palpatine's voice following his death, its explained in the Aftermath trilogy

    I know that, I was challenging the other guys statement that they won't use anything from comics and such.
    PSN: Bucman55 "The ability to speak does not make you intellegent."
    "[Cross-Era play] would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • 2000sGuy wrote: »
    2000sGuy wrote: »
    GUYS GUYS GUYS THE STAR WARS SAGA IS A FILM SERIES NOT A BOOK ABOUT VADER HAVING MAGIC GLOVES OR A KIDS CARTOON WHERE THERES 10000 BOBA FETTS OR ANAKIN HAVING A APPRENTICE THATS NOT EVEN CANON TO THE MOVIES ANAKIN SAID HOW CAN I BE ON THE COUNCIL IF I DONT HAVE THE RANK OF MASTER YOU GUYS WANNA KNOW WHY THEY SAY SOMETHING IS CANON IS SO U ACCEPT IT AND BUY IT MY SON IS 8 HE WATCHES THE CARTOONS IM 29 I WATCH THE MOVIES I TOOK MY SON TO WATCH ROGUE ONE GUESS WHAT HE FELL ASLEEP IM JUST GONNA LET THAT SINK IN ALL THE COMIC AND ALL THAT **** AROUND THE MOVIE IS JUST **** BUT UR GONNA SAY IT WAS APPROVED BY LUCAS NO **** IT GIVES HIM MONEY. THIS BATTLEFRONT GAME IS MATURE LIKE THE MOVIES WHEN A CARTOON FIGHTS A CARTOON ITS NOTHING WHEN A KID ABOUT 19 FIGHTS BLACK ARMOURED FREAK IN A MASK AND LOSES A HAND THATS SOMETHING HOW MANY HEADS DOES CARTOON ANAKIN TAKE OFF NONE

    You left your cap lock on

    Yeah I know bro effective isn't it lol there's truth there

    Yea, here here brother. Let's forget about where most of the SW world-building material is and only focus on the movies, the true SW. Shock Troopers, Shadow Troopers, The Emperor's new sentinel droid, all things that **** me off, as they weren't in the OT films. The movies are the only true SW and we only play BF to live out our SW Movie fantasies, not are SW fantasies as the typo says on the cover, in which the other media falls into that category of SW. I almost got mad about Sullust's inclusion until I heard that it was mentioned for 1 second in ROTJ which immediately made it okay to be in the game for some reason.

    Btw do you know why 3P0's arm is red in TFA? They never explained that in the movies, and I wouldn't deign myself to read a comic to find out why.

    ok ok ok you got me their mate, right on there are shadow troopers in the game but you know shadow troopers have never been in any star wars movie right or a shock trooper some **** DICE made up because guess what the original trilogy stormtroopers doesnt have that much diversity do u wanna know why because of budget money someone has to make the suits we were even lucky to get a scout trooper back then. Now because DICE made a game and charged alot of people it had 4 maps and they had to chuck these little crappy offshoot made up troopers because the era they chose is minimal. Fans like me have been quite upset because there were games before
    Boy this was a joy to read. I don't understand why you wouldn't want stuff from the clone wars TV show in the game? If they have stuff from the TV show, it will add more content to the prequel/clone wars era. without it there would be little content. They could have skins like, AT-RT driver, Commando droids, Other clone battalions, More heros, villians, They could have more maps than just those seen in the 3 movies.

    Also, Star Wars Canon isn't just the movies anymore, Its games, TV shows, Books, Comics, ect. Also The Clone Wars got pretty dark at times.

    Dude is more planets in episode 3 than the entirety of the new BF and TFA combined with so many clone designs vehicles, starships, weapons, enemies & villains. But the problem is they haven't delivered, none of it yet it's this game that they need to do it because they stuffed up with the last one when they chose just OT and then there's a game with not that much content. wonder why that oh yeah because when u really think about it in OT there isnt that many planet they go too there iconic or special thats not what im saying theres a whole other set of films to draw from that has so much content I bet they wont do every planet show I swear.

    Hears the thing if you're looking for content from cartoons when ur painstakingly recreating REAL locations REAL props and the whole point from the get go is to make you feel like your in a STAR WARS MOVIE your not going to look to the left and go what about this **** from the clone wars cartoon trust me dude it would be way cheaper easier faster if they just made a clone wars cartoon version shooter but someone like me who's 29 is not even going to look at it twice regardless of how much Star Wars **** is on their if it doesnt look real or from a place I know from the movie well I dont care and my money goes else wear. wanna know something it's really good whats the lowest grossing Star Wars Movie ever? answer me that and then You will see why DICE isnt even looking that way and probably never will.
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    unit900000 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure having no evidence of clone wars series content in anything is a perfect argument because there is no evidence it will be in the game

    As of April 10th 2017 there was no evidence of Prequel Content, look how that turned out.

    this
    ROMG4 wrote: »
    And this campaign is what i think it is, they think that droid is their leader.

    Clearly you didn't pay attention to the new lore.

    Seriously, clone wars ruined darth maul for me

    How? there is nothing to ruin.

    The Maul we got in Phantom Menace had literally less than 10 lines, he was cool looking and his fighting style was really cool and that was it. the most development he got from Phantom Menace was from a line sequence that was not even included in the bloody film!

    The Clone Wars gave him development and made him into a character.

    and this
    Maul had a much better story after Disney took over, the end of his story (his death) was perfect in my opinion.

    WHAT ?
    HE GOT CHOPPED IN ONE SECOND THAT WAS PATHETIC AND U LOVED IT

    I'LL STICK TO LIVE ACTION MAUL THAT ACTUALLY HAD A FIGHT

    TO YOU KNOW, ENTERTAIN ME

    DUEL OF FATES

    NOT EVERYONE IS COMPLEX AND DEEP SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BRAINWASHED WEAPONS THAT KILL FOR THERE MASTER YOU KNOW DARTH MAUL IS LIKE A SPACE NINJA RIGHT?

    By the way Darth Maul in this game is u know the one from the movie ay not some magic spider or Robo-dog leg it's the same guy that got chopped in half and smashed his head on a pipe falling down an abyss that died.

    your the reason children should be banned from thes forums.


    I didnt mean to insult u bro I just asked if you were satisfied with how that ended a story that literially took years to tell and watch expecting a rematch DUEL OF FATES remember how awesome that was because I did and just as it started it ended. This is perfect I dont know Perfect would of been to leave him wear he was dead because obi wan killed him in episode 1 he served his purpose his not vader his a throw away yes he is bad-**** and cool. he is those thing still alive dead what ever his that cool that if they didnt make a cartoon about him I bet he would still be in this game because his amzing that DUEL OF FATES is still to this day one of the best cinematic fight in history yet people say I hate episode 1 it's **** I think WHY ??? so If your upset or offended at a truth that they dont have LUCAS isnt hear anymore but his Film is timeless Ill watch that movie on my death bed and still go that darth maul damn his cool. Now you tell me why u think his cool and when u first the very first time U thought he was cool and liked him.
This discussion has been closed.