criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Why you should not want clone wars in this game.

Replies

• Nilmur wrote: »
    You guys are still not getting what I'm saying, my point is not invalid when I say" it is highly unlikely that we see clone wars cartoon show in the game because it has not shown up before in any battlefront game before, I'm not hating on the clone wars, it should be in another game though because, it is once again cartoon not real movie interaction. I believe they already said the game will be based on cinematic content. The amount of heroes is numerous, but ea isn't going to just pile on clone wars heroes just for more content. This game is going to be focused on the new trilogy anyways. Dlc 1 will likely be on last Jedi , dlc 2 maybe more skins and definitely more content from the prequel era, I really don't see them having that much resources to make the clone wars or rebels series characters good enough to be in THIS game.
    Going by this logic Padme won't appear in the game because she has not appeared in a battlefront before. Also Dave Filoni's Star Wars the Clone Wars wasn't out for any of the battlefronts before ea's which only had original trilogy and later Rogue One.

Padme actually was going to be in the game but decided not to use her for some reason I forgot, but that was made from a different time period, now more women play video games and more people want something other light sabers
  • Nilmur
    5 posts Member
    Agherosh wrote: »
    Nilmur wrote: »
    You guys are still not getting what I'm saying, my point is not invalid when I say" it is highly unlikely that we see clone wars cartoon show in the game because it has not shown up before in any battlefront game before, I'm not hating on the clone wars, it should be in another game though because, it is once again cartoon not real movie interaction. I believe they already said the game will be based on cinematic content. The amount of heroes is numerous, but ea isn't going to just pile on clone wars heroes just for more content. This game is going to be focused on the new trilogy anyways. Dlc 1 will likely be on last Jedi , dlc 2 maybe more skins and definitely more content from the prequel era, I really don't see them having that much resources to make the clone wars or rebels series characters good enough to be in THIS game.
    Going by this logic Padme won't appear in the game because she has not appeared in a battlefront before. Also Dave Filoni's Star Wars the Clone Wars wasn't out for any of the battlefronts before ea's which only had original trilogy and later Rogue One.

Plus, Asajj Ventress was in Battlefront 2 and wasn't in any movie ;)
    So his argument makes no sense.

My wifi is playing up could someone verify if Padme was in a battlefront 2 besides a mod?
  • 2000sGuy wrote: »
    2000sGuy wrote: »
    I would like it that way, but what other weapon would the Clone wars tv show offer?

Hopefully none, those weapons are kid's stuff. I want weapons that would give me the thrill of the movies. #Logic

You do realize I'm showing you how silly your pathetic excuses are?
    If you had it your way Clones would only be able to use 2 blasters and the Droids 1
    They already showcased a Republic Officer that originated from TCW so that basically means more content from the animated series is sure to come
    Haha I'll be the first to tell you when none of these pathetic clone wars heroes aren't in the game. We clearly disagree so I'm not going to argue with you any further, just don't cry to hard when it's not in the game
  • Butler
    33 posts Member
    Yeah, as the guy with an avatar of the worst part of the Prequels, I don't think you have much room to talk.

Who are you talking about

You, you have Anakin and Padme as your avatar. For terrible couples in pop culture, you basically have to go for Twilight to find a worse couple with worse chemistry. The Prequels aren't good movies my friend. The "kids TV show" you are referring to is actually much superior to the Prequels in almost every respect, especially in the later seasons. I think movie characters should take precedence, but having characters from a much better show will not ruin Battlefront.

Once again battlefront is for movies not kid shows.

Wrong. Battlefront is about Star Wars.

Ea is going to stay away from the tv show, it's for another game, I'm sorry.

What are you talking about? Source?
    No signs of tv series, in their concept art work rooms etc

We've seen 3 pieces of CW concept art. That's not enough to disconfirm TCW content.

EDIT: I see no reason to not want that content in the game.

He doesn't like additional content. This thread is a reaction to another one...

I don't want the kids show in the game, make in another game, I like the shows, there good shows! There canon, but it doesn't belong in BATTLEFRONT

The prequel trilogy only represents small pieces and short stories that are part of the clone war story it self.. so how is its content and even more story from the allready represented time period wrong..??

• Butler wrote: »
    Yeah, as the guy with an avatar of the worst part of the Prequels, I don't think you have much room to talk.

You, you have Anakin and Padme as your avatar. For terrible couples in pop culture, you basically have to go for Twilight to find a worse couple with worse chemistry. The Prequels aren't good movies my friend. The "kids TV show" you are referring to is actually much superior to the Prequels in almost every respect, especially in the later seasons. I think movie characters should take precedence, but having characters from a much better show will not ruin Battlefront.

We've seen 3 pieces of CW concept art. That's not enough to disconfirm TCW content.

I don't want the kids show in the game, make in another game, I like the shows, there good shows! There canon, but it doesn't belong in BATTLEFRONT

The prequel trilogy only represents small pieces and short stories that are part of the clone war story it self.. so how is its content and even more story from the allready represented time period wrong..??

It represents the rise and fall of Anakin skywalker
    I would like it that way, but what other weapon would the Clone wars tv show offer?

Hopefully none, those weapons are kid's stuff. I want weapons that would give me the thrill of the movies. #Logic

If you had it your way Clones would only be able to use 2 blasters and the Droids 1
    They already showcased a Republic Officer that originated from TCW so that basically means more content from the animated series is sure to come

You all are pathetic not me , I base my stuff on facts, you base yours of some whim wish of hope
  • Agherosh
    1092 posts Member
    Butler wrote: »

The story of one character isn't enough content for a WAR related game.
    The Clone Wars is an actual WAR composed by many stories. All of those stories are in the show.
    The Clone Wars is the focus of the era when we are talking about a game about WAR.
    #TipleeTiplarForBF2
  • Butler
    33 posts Member

And that's part of the clone wars story... Durp
  • Butler
    33 posts Member

He trained and served in the clone wars.. Was a great pilot and risky leader
  • 2000sGuy
    6003 posts Member

Haha I'll be the first to tell you when none of these pathetic clone wars heroes aren't in the game. We clearly disagree so I'm not going to argue with you any further, just don't cry to hard when it's not in the game

giphy.gif

You all are pathetic not me , I base my stuff on facts, you base yours of some whim wish of hope

tell me what evidence was in you 1st post
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • Agherosh wrote: »

The Clone Wars is an actual WAR composed by many stories. All of those stories are in the show.
    The Clone Wars is the focus of the era when we are talking about a game about WAR.

If you think we are getting more than 14 heroes and villains from the prequel era than you are setting you expectation to high, I'm telling you it won't be in the game! They are saving it!
  • Butler wrote: »

And that's part of the clone wars story... Durp

Almost all clone wars characters are in the movies except for what ahsoka, that is probably the only hero I would accept because she actually did something

giphy.gif

Not repeating myself again
  • Agherosh
    1092 posts Member

If you think we are getting more than 14 heroes and villains from the prequel era than you are setting you expectation to high, I'm telling you it won't be in the game! They are saving it!

Did I say anything about any hero or did I talk about any number? I don't see it anywhere.
    Putting words in others mouths isn't a nice argument.
    #TipleeTiplarForBF2
  • 2000sGuy
    6003 posts Member

giphy.gif

I don't see any actual evidence in this :wink:
    If been looking at a lot of the threads lately and they all talk about the prequel era as the "clone wars". There is a big difference. Clone wars characters are not meant to be in the battlefront games they need there own game, don't screw up our beloved battlefront. Battlefront was meant to give us a thrill of the movies, not a kids tv show. Why have have the clone wars characters in the game if they weren't in the movies. I love the prequels, but I don't want the clone wars, I already know I'm gonna a lot of hate, but I'm sure the game makers agree. Thanks, let's discuss!

Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg

giphy.gif

If been looking at a lot of the threads lately and they all talk about the prequel era as the "clone wars". There is a big difference. Clone wars characters are not meant to be in the battlefront games they need there own game, don't screw up our beloved battlefront. Battlefront was meant to give us a thrill of the movies, not a kids tv show. Why have have the clone wars characters in the game if they weren't in the movies. I love the prequels, but I don't want the clone wars, I already know I'm gonna a lot of hate, but I'm sure the game makers agree. Thanks, let's discuss!

No real need to it was meant so we can discuss:)

Did I say anything about any hero or did I talk about any number? I don't see it anywhere.
    You said pt alone would not have enough for a war story, and 14 heroes is the max we will most likely see in that particular era
  • Agherosh
    1092 posts Member

You said pt alone would not have enough for a war story, and 14 heroes is the max we will most likely see in that particular era

Vehicles, heroes, weapons, locations...
    All that is content that the show can give more than the actual movies.
    Not everything is about heroes.
    #TipleeTiplarForBF2
  • 2000sGuy
    6003 posts Member

giphy.gif

I'm just saying. Your saying that people are basing their wants for TCW off of "little hopes" with no real evidence when you yourself in your 1st post had no evidence yourself. And at the end of the day evidence means little. Many of us here didn't even think CW would even make it as all signs pointed towards mass marketing off of the Sequel era. Many of us didn't think Classes we'd get classes or Yavin or Mos Eisley or anything else. Everything that is to come will not have some hint , the game has been revealed for only 3 weeks, and as Sledge said sit tight and wait for a confirmation/decomfirmation
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • You know what would make this all better, just make an obi wan trilogy with all these heroes, there ya go!

giphy.gif

I'm just saying. Your saying that people are basing their wants for TCW off of "little hopes" with no real evidence when you yourself in your 1st post had no evidence yourself. And at the end of the day evidence means little. Many of us here didn't even think CW would even make it as all signs pointed towards mass marketing off of the Sequel era. Many of us didn't think Classes we'd get classes or Yavin or Mos Eisley or anything else. Everything that is to come will not have some hint , the game has been revealed for only 3 weeks, and as Sledge said sit tight and wait for a confirmation/decomfirmation

Ok it was nice chatting with you, hope there are no bad feelings, after all we are all Star Wars fans lets just leave it at that bro :)
  • ROMG4
    4699 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    ROMG4 wrote: »
    OOM-9? Anybody who takes that suggestion seriously needs to be fed to the sarlacc.
    I was serious by the way.

I seriously want him in the game.

insignificantpowerofforce.gif

That's just me joking, by the way; you're fine. Still, nothing differentiates OOM-9 from any other OOM-series (or B1, for that matter) battle droid, so using it to take up a villain slot seems like a colossal waste.

Ehh...I guess that is true.

But hey, according to his Legends page OOM-9 was part of Nute Gunray's personal Bodyguard squad, was instrumental in the take over of Naboo with his tactics destroying all resistance even when outnumbered and out blaster-ed. the Protagonist of Galactic BattleGrounds and almost saved the Star Wars Galaxy by nearly defeating Jar Jar.

So HA! :)

vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/0/0d/Insidious_Smile.png/revision/latest?cb=20121210071917

I still want him in.

But I guess I would be fine with just a Infantry Skin.
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    Tell Me. Have You Ever Heard Of The Tragedy Of Darth Coyler The Wise?
    A OOM-9 Thread!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/152598/the-oom-9-vs-jar-jar-season

Episode 9's Ending
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6025735/uploads/editor/15/zs312vl0xftg.jpeg
    Landeaux wrote: »
    Do you guys remember when some of us predicted that it will have all 3 eras based on the "look ahead video" on the EAStarWars' Youtube channel. Guess what, In the same video during the Battlefront talk we can see ahsoka with Obi-wan and Anakin on top of a monitor .as presenting the prequel era. Could be a hint at TCW content. We can also see rebels characters too. Someone make thread about this topic, please. All the hints are in the video, just look carefully. I don't remember the exact time of the video.

So your "sources" are seeing someone post a picture of a toy on a computer....ok

To be fair, OP said nothing about cinematic eras or anything, simply said "I think it is kiddie and Devs will agree". And what's it matter if there is no evidence? As previously stated, there was little to evidence of PT in BF2. Its not hard to think the animated content would at least be dlc

I'm not here to defend the OP. I did say that he was operating from a point of strength because there has been no confirmation or hint at Rebels or TCW content (circumstantial placement of a toy or figure doesn't confirm anything to me). I also said that people who want the content are the ones making opinions and claiming them to be close to facts.

At the end of the day an opinion is that you either do or don't want the content. A fact, as of now, is that there has been no confirmation of the content

No, the OP is not arguing from a position of strength. A valid argument is something along the lines of saying that the animated content may not make it into the game due to the developers focusing on the films, only having so much time and resources, etc. Saying that it won't make it in because it's a "kids show" and that it would "ruin" Battlefront or that they couldn't make realistic models of animated characters are all nonsense arguments that don't hold up to scrutiny even a little bit.

I don't have a problem with someone saying that animated content may not make it in to the game. As much as I'd like to see it, I think there's a definite possibility that it may not make it into the game(although smaller things like guns and equipment inevitably will). If it doesn't though, it won't be due to the silly arguments(arguments are too strong a word really) that the OP makes though.

say my arguments silly one more time and your getting reported, once again since ea is already adding a bunch of new content it would be wise to focus on the whole 2 eras that are new, it would not be sufficient to have the clone wars series in the game. Instead make it into another game thats what im trying to bring across, im not bashing your argument jeesh man.

You cant go reporting because someone says your arguments are silly lol. Just accept it.
    Say my argument's silly one more time and you're getting reported. Once again, since EA is already adding a bunch of new content it would be wise to focus on the whole 2 eras that are new, it would not be sufficient to have The Clone Wars series in the game. Instead make it into another game. That's what I'm trying to bring across, I'm not bashing your argument jeesh man.

Your arguments are silly.

"Clone wars characters are not meant to be in the battlefront games..." According to who? You? I see no reason they can't implement content from the shows post-launch.

"...don't screw up our beloved battlefront..." How is more content going to screw anything up?

"Battlefront was meant to give us a thrill of the movies, not a kids TV show" Battlefront was meant to give us the thrill of Star Wars, which is more than just the movies.

"Why have the clone wars characters in the game if they weren't in the movies?" Why have pointless movie characters if they did nothing noteworthy? Important show characters > Pointless movie characters.

"...it would not be sufficient to have The Clone Wars series in the game..." Umm... What?

I agree that guy wants to ruin more content for swbf2...Just dont play it if its in the game sheesh
    Do you guys remember when some of us predicted that it will have all 3 eras based on the "look ahead video" on the EAStarWars' Youtube channel. Guess what, In the same video during the Battlefront talk we can see ahsoka with Obi-wan and Anakin on top of a monitor .as presenting the prequel era. Could be a hint at TCW content. We can also see rebels characters too. Someone make thread about this topic, please. All the hints are in the video, just look carefully. I don't remember the exact time of the video.

So your "sources" are seeing someone post a picture of a toy on a computer....ok

To be fair, OP said nothing about cinematic eras or anything, simply said "I think it is kiddie and Devs will agree". And what's it matter if there is no evidence? As previously stated, there was little to evidence of PT in BF2. Its not hard to think the animated content would at least be dlc

I'm not here to defend the OP. I did say that he was operating from a point of strength because there has been no confirmation or hint at Rebels or TCW content (circumstantial placement of a toy or figure doesn't confirm anything to me). I also said that people who want the content are the ones making opinions and claiming them to be close to facts.

At the end of the day an opinion is that you either do or don't want the content. A fact, as of now, is that there has been no confirmation of the content

No, the OP is not arguing from a position of strength. A valid argument is something along the lines of saying that the animated content may not make it into the game due to the developers focusing on the films, only having so much time and resources, etc. Saying that it won't make it in because it's a "kids show" and that it would "ruin" Battlefront or that they couldn't make realistic models of animated characters are all nonsense arguments that don't hold up to scrutiny even a little bit.

I don't have a problem with someone saying that animated content may not make it in to the game. As much as I'd like to see it, I think there's a definite possibility that it may not make it into the game(although smaller things like guns and equipment inevitably will). If it doesn't though, it won't be due to the silly arguments(arguments are too strong a word really) that the OP makes though.

say my arguments silly one more time and your getting reported, once again since ea is already adding a bunch of new content it would be wise to focus on the whole 2 eras that are new, it would not be sufficient to have the clone wars series in the game. Instead make it into another game thats what im trying to bring across, im not bashing your argument jeesh man.

You cant go reporting because someone says your arguments are silly lol. Just accept it.
    Say my argument's silly one more time and you're getting reported. Once again, since EA is already adding a bunch of new content it would be wise to focus on the whole 2 eras that are new, it would not be sufficient to have The Clone Wars series in the game. Instead make it into another game. That's what I'm trying to bring across, I'm not bashing your argument jeesh man.

"Clone wars characters are not meant to be in the battlefront games..." According to who? You? I see no reason they can't implement content from the shows post-launch.

"...don't screw up our beloved battlefront..." How is more content going to screw anything up?

"Battlefront was meant to give us a thrill of the movies, not a kids TV show" Battlefront was meant to give us the thrill of Star Wars, which is more than just the movies.

"Why have the clone wars characters in the game if they weren't in the movies?" Why have pointless movie characters if they did nothing noteworthy? Important show characters > Pointless movie characters.

"...it would not be sufficient to have The Clone Wars series in the game..." Umm... What?

I agree that guy wants to ruin more content for swbf2...Just dont play it if its in the game sheesh

You talking to me?

This, for example:
    latest?cb=20111102015724

I thought I saw that in the movie though in rots when they were killing off Kai mundi

It wasnt.
    Clone wars can offer a variety of content from charactrs and planets to weapons and vehicles and ample customization.

Arc troopers
    ARF troopers
    Cold assault trooper
    Flame troopers
    SCUBA trooper
    Spec Ops troopers
    Clone commandos
    Senate commandos
    Droid commandos
    Tactical droids
    Sniper droidekas
    Aquatic droids
    Headhunter starfighters
    Y wing clone starfighters
    Super droid tanks
    Artillery cannons

Planets :
    Umbara
    Mandalore
    Dathromir
    Ringo vida
    Cheistophsis
    Ryloth
    Mon Calamari

You talking to me?
    Yeah you

You talking to me?
    Yeah you
    Next time refer me to me as the OG OP

Haha I'll be the first to tell you when none of these pathetic clone wars heroes aren't in the game.

Way to show your true colors there.

I don't even think we'll get that many for the Clone Wars era, I always saw the final roster looking like this:

Anakin
    Obi-Wan
    Yoda
    Mace
    Dooku
    Grievous
    Jango
    Maul
    Ahsoka (DLC)
    Rex (DLC)
    Ventress (DLC)
    Cad Bane (DLC)

This list is pretty hypothetical of course, but that's a pretty comprehensive list across both the movies and the TV shows, and we're only at 12. The only major character not on there is Padmé, and as I've said many times in the past I don't feel like she's a good fit for a game like this anyway.

They can add TCW without short-changing anybody or anything important, so I say they should do it.
  • thiago2103 wrote: »
    This forum ...

28acd8ab0d247afec37f249ec125b0b3.jpg

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png
  • ZmanGames
    473 posts Member
    Lmao, I stopped reading at "kids TV show".

The video below is an interview with the creator of Star Wars, George Lucas himself this year at SWCO 2017.

Its time to come to terms and face the fact that all the old fart OT/SW movie purist out there in their mid 30s-40s fell in love with-- and are still in love with a kids movie, because news flash, you fell in love with it when YOU WERE A KID.

This topic always makes me laugh, but anyways im all for anything and everything Star Wars, like a true fan would.

I'm just gonna say that everyone in the world can enjoy a Star Wars movie everyone male or female any age but the reason he says kids movie out loud when asked because If he say well its powerful mythological story that has elements of a real world like figure and cultures and events but hides them throughout very subtly. But he has to say its a kid movie i make it for the kids because u know what else George makes for kids everything especially action figure toys how do u think he became a billionaire what if I told you a kid could watch Indiana Jones just the same as STAR WARS that's how good he is. A good story is a good story and star wars is a really good story beginning middle and end a SAGA. but the clone wars is a step down in a lot of ways from the level of violence. I said it before to animated people having a fight regardless of what they do is detached because of it's medium now live action is different it's actual people there's a sense of reality take revenge of the sith people are losing heads being killed it's a war people die and they do u see Anakin burn alive.

Ok, at this point it's hard to tell if you're trolling or not. But if you're not, then you clearly haven't watched much of The Clone Wars and need to do your research. Many people consider it to be much better than the prequels, and yeah a good story is a good story. And The Clone Wars has plenty of great stories in it. "but the clone wars is a step down in a lot of ways from the level of violence." Actually... no... not at all... When it comes to the "medium being different because it isn't live action" you're the only person that I've heard say that, I've never met anyone else with that opinion, so while that may be true for you, that doesn't seem to be true for most. In The Clone Wars we see tons of people being killed in the war, probably more than the movies actually(if you don't count things like planet destruction). And what do you mean people are losing their heads? Only one person lost their head in III and that was Dooku(droids don't count). In The Clone Wars we see plenty of decapitations, such as the decapitations of Vizsla, Mandalorian Troops, the Black Sun Leaders, etc. It being animated doesn't take the weight off from the deaths, when you read a good book and a character dies you often feel the weight of it on par of what you would feel if you were watching the movie, and that's with the different medium of just words. It being animated doesn't take away from the weight of the war, or any of the deaths. It's just as dark as the movies and in some cases more. But why are we even talking about this? This has nothing to do with the topic at hand, which is "should things or heroes from The Clone Wars be in the game?" Your argument here is that the medium of animation makes the viewer feel less attached to the media than the movies, which isn't really true, at least for most people. But even if it was, it wouldn't matter as that has no relevance in the game. If we saw a Clone Wars character in the game they would be animated and styled realistically, meaning that there would be no difference when it comes to "attachment" or immersion to the game.
    Take this realistic model of Cad Bane for instance cad-bane-in-denal-disguise-013_zpsccd54882.jpg
    Not exactly cartoon-like is it? Same concept goes for the game, in fact we already have blasters from rebels in both of DICE's Battlefronts, they don't look cartoon-like do they?
    0e26722024a235a79b46ca4eac04c75098204f4d_hq.jpg
    That's a blaster from Star Wars Rebels of all things, which is a show with Disney-style animation. When it comes to things like this, not necessarily heroes, there's no reason not to have more weapons and vehicles, all it does is improve the gameplay experience.

"One may be outnumbered, but that doesn't mean they're outmatched."
  • Darkaid
    9643 posts Member
    ZmanGames wrote: »

The video below is an interview with the creator of Star Wars, George Lucas himself this year at SWCO 2017.

Its time to come to terms and face the fact that all the old fart OT/SW movie purist out there in their mid 30s-40s fell in love with-- and are still in love with a kids movie, because news flash, you fell in love with it when YOU WERE A KID.

This topic always makes me laugh, but anyways im all for anything and everything Star Wars, like a true fan would.

I'm just gonna say that everyone in the world can enjoy a Star Wars movie everyone male or female any age but the reason he says kids movie out loud when asked because If he say well its powerful mythological story that has elements of a real world like figure and cultures and events but hides them throughout very subtly. But he has to say its a kid movie i make it for the kids because u know what else George makes for kids everything especially action figure toys how do u think he became a billionaire what if I told you a kid could watch Indiana Jones just the same as STAR WARS that's how good he is. A good story is a good story and star wars is a really good story beginning middle and end a SAGA. but the clone wars is a step down in a lot of ways from the level of violence. I said it before to animated people having a fight regardless of what they do is detached because of it's medium now live action is different it's actual people there's a sense of reality take revenge of the sith people are losing heads being killed it's a war people die and they do u see Anakin burn alive.

Ok, at this point it's hard to tell if you're trolling or not. But if you're not, then you clearly haven't watched much of The Clone Wars and need to do your research. Many people consider it to be much better than the prequels, and yeah a good story is a good story. And The Clone Wars has plenty of great stories in it. "but the clone wars is a step down in a lot of ways from the level of violence." Actually... no... not at all... When it comes to the "medium being different because it isn't live action" you're the only person that I've heard say that, I've never met anyone else with that opinion, so while that may be true for you, that doesn't seem to be true for most. In The Clone Wars we see tons of people being killed in the war, probably more than the movies actually(if you don't count things like planet destruction). And what do you mean people are losing their heads? Only one person lost their head in III and that was Dooku(droids don't count). In The Clone Wars we see plenty of decapitations, such as the decapitations of Vizsla, Mandalorian Troops, the Black Sun Leaders, etc. It being animated doesn't take the weight off from the deaths, when you read a good book and a character dies you often feel the weight of it on par of what you would feel if you were watching the movie, and that's with the different medium of just words. It being animated doesn't take away from the weight of the war, or any of the deaths. It's just as dark as the movies and in some cases more. But why are we even talking about this? This has nothing to do with the topic at hand, which is "should things or heroes from The Clone Wars be in the game?" Your argument here is that the medium of animation makes the viewer feel less attached to the media than the movies, which isn't really true, at least for most people. But even if it was, it wouldn't matter as that has no relevance in the game. If we saw a Clone Wars character in the game they would be animated and styled realistically, meaning that there would be no difference when it comes to "attachment" or immersion to the game.
    Take this realistic model of Cad Bane for instance cad-bane-in-denal-disguise-013_zpsccd54882.jpg
    Not exactly cartoon-like is it? Same concept goes for the game, in fact we already have blasters from rebels in both of DICE's Battlefronts, they don't look cartoon-like do they?
    That's a blaster from Star Wars Rebels of all things, which is a show with Disney-style animation. When it comes to things like this, not necessarily heroes, there's no reason not to have more weapons and vehicles, all it does is improve the gameplay experience.

Sorry, but the DL-18 is actually from RotJ. X-8 Sniper pistol and Bo-Rifle are from Rebels.
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
    Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher.
  • Alex64
    8156 posts Member
    thiago2103 wrote: »
    This forum ...

28acd8ab0d247afec37f249ec125b0b3.jpg

Felicity Jones?
    Why did your sold your soul to the devil?
  • ZmanGames
    473 posts Member

Taking things from The Clone Wars(which they definitely should do) is not the same as taking characters or heroes from it. Having characters from The Clone Wars is controversial, that's understood, but there logically should be a lot of content from The Clone Wars.
    The main war fought during the prequel trilogy was The Clone Wars, therefore it makes the most sense for most of the content to take place during that time period. The Clone Wars show offers tons of insights on what went on during the war, such as weapons, vehicles, planets, and factions. It would be a shame if they didn't draw from there when it came to content.(especially considering they took weapons from Star Wars Rebels in the SWBF2015) There is literally no reason to be opposed to having Clone Wars content in the game other than when it comes to heroes. But even when it comes to heroes there isn't much reason to not want them, while they may not have been in the movies they are a canonical part of the Star Wars universe, and most characters from The Clone Wars are movie characters that are expanded upon anyway. But you're probably referring to characters like Ahsoka, Ventress, and Cad Bane. What's the point in not having them? Many players want them and that simply just gives us more content, and if you don't like them then just don't play them.(If it ruins the experience for a large percentage of players then that's understandable, but Clone Wars content excluding heroes wouldn't do this) So what if it was in a show? It's still Star Wars media and is a part of the canonical Star Wars universe and should be treated as such, it coming from a show that is a fan favorite isn't a reason not to include content from it. In fact, many people hate the prequels but love The Clone Wars. Your argument is about the same as some of the people who didn't want prequel content in the game. You don't need to ruins other's fun just because you don't like something that most want, if you don't like it then don't play that part of the game. Not to mention many characters that we saw in The Clone Wars were characters from the movies, but they got expanded upon and we got to actually see their personalities or get insights on their character. Clone Wars skins for heroes like Obi-Wan or Anakin would work great. But that's beside the point right now.
    Excluding heroes that we only saw in The Clone Wars, here's a quick list of potential content that they would be missing out on if they decided not to include content from The Clone Wars at all.

Units: There is expansion and insight in The Clone Wars when it comes to almost everything about the war, and one of those are certain units for both the Separatists and Republic.
    Examples: ARC Troopers, Clone Commandos, Commando Droids.

Planets: There was also much more insight about planets that were fought on during The Clone Wars, here are a few examples.
    Examples: Ryloth, Umbara, Mandalore, Christophsis, etc. The new planet that we saw in the Battlefront II trailer was actually thought to be Mandalore by a lot of people speculating on it. Considering that no one was opposed to this idea, that goes to show that the vast majority of players would enjoy Clone Wars maps.

Vehicles: Now this is one of most major ones along with Units. The Clone Wars shows us plenty of canon examples of vehicles in both The Republic and Separatist factions.
    Examples: Z-95 Clone Headhunter, BLT-B Y-Wing, Hyena-Bombers, etc.

There are also other potential actions that can be added to the game if they include Clone Wars content, such as Deathwatch and the Umbarans.

When it comes to weapons there are blasters such as the Z-6 Rotary canon, but I won't get too much into weapons, at least not for right now. It is also likely that we will be getting Clone Wars weapons considering the last game had Star Wars Rebels blasters.

Now when it comes to skins in general, The Clone Wars offers a ton of insight into the visuals of vehicles and the paint of Clone Armor and Droids, which are many potential customization options. There are already some threads that go over that such as the "How will the droid's appearances be customizable?" thread, so I don't need to go over that too much here. But when it comes to how vehicles, for example, looked in the Clone Wars era, they should definitely pull from the show there since that's the canonical explanation for how certain things looked during the time that we will get to play in. Here's an example of an Episode 1 AAT compared to a Clone Wars AAT.
    Pre-Clone Wars AAT
    latest?cb=20070808032234

Clone Wars AAT
    Review_AATTCW_stillA.jpg

So if you were playing on Theed, you would see Pre-Clone Wars AATs, however, if you were on a map that was fought on during The Clone Wars, you would see the AAT from The Clone Wars era.

In short, the Clone Wars was the main event of the prequel era and thus should logically be where most of Battlefront's prequel content took place. The Clone Wars show gave a lot of insight into it and showed us most of the assets used in the war, which can be translated into content. I understand that not everyone wants to see heroes like Ahsoka on the Battlefront, but no one would really mind the canon vehicles, weapons, planets, units, skins, or textures from The Clone Wars, in fact, we see that many players want it.
    EA/DICE should just do an official poll on whether we want to see content from The Clone Wars, with multiple options such as "Yes, I want to see all content from The Clone Wars from heroes to weapons", "Yes, but I don't want to see any characters exclusive to the show as heroes, I'm fine with everything else such as planets and vehicles.", and "No, I don't want to see content from The Clone Wars show at all."
    Games are supposed to be made for the community that's buying it, and if most players want to see content from The Clone Wars then we should get it. But I firmly believe that we should at least get maps, vehicles, weapons, and units from The Clone Wars, as this would add more content and variety, as well as improve the overall experience. And I don't think that most players would be opposed to having planets from The Clone Wars such as Ryloth, vehicles such as the Z-95 Headhunter, and units such as Commando Droids, I actually believe that most or nearly all would welcome this.

So what's your reason for not wanting Clone Wars content? It would just add more to the game and if the majority of players want it then they should get it. You say things like "Why have have the clone wars characters in the game if they weren't in the movies" well I would ask you why not? They are canonical characters and a part of the Star Wars universe and that era, how is them not being in the movies much of a justification for not including them in the game?

Mate I dont know where to Start you put alot of thought and time and I love that and U seem to love the animated series but not everyone not ur mum dad or anyone else knows this it's neash **** I dont even Know does it make me any less of a fan because I havent read some book or comic the thing is I dont need to If Im a fan of the movies im like the purest not tainted by other **** people just connectto them and say but its the same just because it doesnt step on the movies toes doesnt mean it's the same they try very hard not to theres a reason credibility like if I hold up a toy x-wing and a toy head hunter I bet everyone will get the x-wing and I mean everyone and maybe a few might know the head hunter thats the audience in a nutshell mate. we cant have everything we all want but we dont want to get cheated too now someone like me that has played the original BF 1 & 2 had both OT & PT content Darth Maul or Yoda isnt something new but they are the most iconic and are the entry way into the world of STARWARS correct me if im wrong now the last BF to relese was half **** minimal content and they didnt even use a whole other trilogy that people are fans of because there considered the bad STAR WARS well thats not how it works if the content was in a game 15 yrs+ old but the newest doesnt something is wrong you feel cheated wronged yes. Now there is alot of pressure on DICE,EA and the other studios helping it's got 3 studios working on the same game very rare do u want to know why is because the last game was a shell of the older games in every way besides visuals it's a quality thing now because the last game I had fun with was it worth $250 **** NO. the promise of these games is to bring you into the world of STAR WARS now that world belongs on the big screen it was born their and that is where the general audience enjoys STAR WARS It's where I enjoy it I love it there. all those thing in the clone wars that you meantioned will never be in the game over something in the movie and guess what that window for all that gets smaller and smaller every year. Have you ever wondered why they keep any content in the cartoon away from the movies but not the other way around example there is thing that work as a cartoon but not in live action thats just fact take that silly talking shark man or the turantulla man from clone wars or some of the races encouted like the tiny people these are animated sensibility it's easy to take some thing real and make it a cartoon but the other way around it hard to sell. wrap this up now the game is targeting the movie audience and are striving for the same quality feel and realism that STAR WARS the MOVIES. BATTLEFRONT has always asosiated it's self with the movie it didnt even have a story because it didnt need one just one look I know where I am im on Naboo u know what I mean Mate.

I didn't really put that much thought or time into it when compared to other things if I'm going to be honest. By the way, The Clone Wars was a very popular show amongst Star Wars fans, most would probably recognize content from it, and if someone doesn't recognize the content in the game then that won't hinder their experience and will still improve it. I'm sure that there are fans that didn't recognize heroes like Dengar or Bossk, but that doesn't hinder their experience, that just teaches them more about the Star Wars universe and improves their experience by giving them more options. So to your X-Wing example. If you held up an X-Wing and Z-95, you're right about the fact that more would most likely recognize the X-Wing, but if I hold up an X-Wing and a B-Wing fewer are going to recognize the B-Wing, but that's still in the current game and definitely should be. It doesn't matter if some people aren't going to recognize it, that's just an opportunity to teach them about it. And I highly doubt that "few" would know the headhunter, fewer than the X-Wing sure, but a significant portion of the demographic would recognize it based on how many people watched The Clone Wars. Yeah, the purpose of the games are to bring you into the Star Wars universe, which doesn't mean only the movies, that would just be limiting the experience. We want to experience what's in Star Wars canon, not just what is in the movies. Your argument is about the same as the people who didn't want prequel content in the new game. What do you mean "all of those things in the clone wars you meantioned will never be in the game over something in the movie", Those things that I mentioned are a big part of the Star Wars universe and things like ARC troopers are a request from a lot of people in the community and almost no one is opposed to the idea. From a gameplay perspective, they almost have to include the Z-95 Headhunter. There are going to be role types, which typically means interceptor, bomber, and all-around starfighter. This was the system they used for role types in the original Battlefronts and the same thing was done for the planes in Battlefield 1. The Arc-170 would be the all-around fighter, but they mostly don't have anything to pull from the movies for the other ships, which would make this role system impossible. Oh wait, I forgot that you're the type of guy that would want clones using Jedi Starfighters just because you don't want anything that was canonically used in the war to be in it because it was from TCW. For the interceptor, they would either have to use the Z-95 or the V-Wing. The V-Wing was technically in the movie, but it's barely there and almost unnoticeable, in fact, you probably didn't even realize it was there. And if I held up a V-Wing and a Z-95, way more people would recognize the Z-95 than the V-Wing and few would recognize the V-Wing(unless they've played some Star Wars games that included it). So the Z-95 is a logical candidate for them to include in the game. Now when it comes to the bombers, they need to include the BLT-B Y Wing(The Republic Y-Wing from TCW), unless they just don't have bomber class ships at all. See what I mean when I say The Clone Wars gives us a lot of insight into the war, in this case, we see much more of the starfighters that the Republic Fleet used throughout the war and everything is expanded upon.

By the way, you do realize that Saw Gerrera, a character from The Clone Wars, was one of the bigger characters in Rogue One, and unlike chopper wasn't akin to an easter egg-like cameo. So when you say things like "no characters from the shows have been in the movies." That's incorrect.

Are you seriously trying to make an argument about the "absurdity" of some of the characters and species shown in The Clone Wars? This is Star Wars we're talking about. "Tarantella Man" as you call him, isn't much more absurd than a giant talking slug... If Jabba wasn't in the movies you would probably be trying to use him as an example for your claim, despite the fact that he can easily be translated from animation to live action, or live action to animation. You could do the same for a spider-based creature. As for "Shark Man", he's not much of a stretch from weird talking Lizard Man, in fact, they are identical when it comes to absurdity, and you'd be using Bossk in your argument right now if he happened to not be in the movie. The fact of the matter is that you don't even have an argument here. You're trying to say that there shouldn't be content from The Clone Wars in the game because you find some characters and species that wouldn't even be in the game in the first place odd or silly. Your argument is literally equivalent to "We shouldn't see Prequel content because the Prequels had Jar Jar" But at least they can say that Jar Jar was in all of the prequels and attempt to use that as reasoning(which would still be a lackluster almost non-existent argument). The characters you mentioned only appeared in 3 episodes each and weren't even close to main characters in TCW, no one is asking for them as heroes, so you bringing them up is completely irrelevant. But those characters that you mentioned could be translated into a realistic appearance anyway, but it wouldn't even matter if you were correct and they couldn't. No one was even talking about any of the characters or species that you mentioned. Most people were talking about characters like Ahsoka, Ventress, and Cad Bane when it came to heroes. So if they do include content from The Clone Wars it won't even be any of the things you mentioned there, which means that none of those things would be wrapped up in the game...
    Obviously if they include Clone Wars content we aren't going to be seeing things like those small races, it wouldn't make sense because they had almost no effect on the war and weren't really involved in it, so I don't know why you brought it up, I guess your just trying to grasp at straws since the closest thing you have to an argument is akin to "We shouldn't get the prequels because Jar Jar was in them."
    The fact of the matter is that we should see content from The Clone Wars, if most people don't want heroes from The Clone Wars and they decide not to do that for a DLC, that's fine. But saying that they shouldn't draw from The Clone Wars doesn't make any sense. The main war fought in the prequels was The Clone Wars, and in the movies, we only get to see the very first battle and the very end of the war, not much of what actually happened in it. Since we are going to be playing in that war in the game, it only makes sense for us to be using canonical weaponry, vehicles, and units from that era. If they are going to include special units, it's not like they would or even can just make something up, same goes for weapons and vehicles. And I can guarantee you that they are going to be drawing from it, at the very least when it comes to weapons. We already see a droid from Star Wars Rebels in Battlefront II, a droid from the comics, as well as a blaster from SWR in the game's pre-order bonuses. Which shows that they are drawing from multiple canonical sources in order to give us a good star wars experience. When they get to The Clone Wars section of the PT, they are definitely going to take canonical gear that we see in the show and put it into the game, you probably wouldn't even notice it and wouldn't be bothered by it anyway, it will fit in perfectly with the game in the same way you didn't notice SWR blasters.
  • OP is wrong.

Agreed. Both clone wars and rebels are better than most of the movies. Apparently they don't want anything from the old republic in the game either. I don't see a problem spanning across all eras of starwars and pleasing all the fans. I'd love to have ahsoka as a hero in the new game.

Haha I'll be the first to tell you when none of these pathetic clone wars heroes aren't in the game.

I don't even think we'll get that many for the Clone Wars era, I always saw the final roster looking like this:

Anakin
    Obi-Wan
    Yoda
    Mace
    Dooku
    Grievous
    Jango
    Maul
    No ahsoka, better other options (Ki adi mundi, Plo Koon, Shaak ti, Kit Fisto...)
    Rex (DLC)
    Ventress (DLC)
    Cad Bane (DLC)

This list is pretty hypothetical of course, but that's a pretty comprehensive list across both the movies and the TV shows, and we're only at 12. The only major character not on there is Padmé, and as I've said many times in the past I don't feel like she's a good fit for a game like this anyway.

They can add TCW without short-changing anybody or anything important, so I say they should do it.

• ZmanGames
    473 posts Member
    Lonnisity wrote: »
    Slim chance for dlc but that's about it, you can't have fake maps, fake characters who aren't plaid by humans in the game, it's not right

You do realize that ALL of the clones, ALL of the droids, ALL of the vehicles, ships, and most of the locations in the movie were CGI right? Everything is fake. It's a freaking sci-fi movie.

It seems like you dont understand the Illusion of this game they want to put you in the world of STAR WARS now the world of STAR WARS is what was presented to you on the big Screen But it's not a cartoon mate and to say it is an insult to the artist that painstakingly designed modeled painted texture weathered to look realistic and to have form in a 3d space to appear as real as the actor standing right next to it it's an illusion all movies are its called movie magic George LUCAS company literally says magic in the title ILM. LUCAS isnt lazy alot of time effort went into creating that for you the same as the developer bust there backs to bring that same level of illusion with this game. You tell me which would u rather play BF2 that looks the way it does now or BF that looks like Disney Infinty STARWARS. another quick question If the Cartoons and all the other things so important why hasnt any I mean any of it crossed over into the movies?

Having a character from The Clone Wars wouldn't make the game a cartoon. They would be styled realistically and completely fit in with the game. A realistic Cad Bane for instance. The characters in the game aren't going to somehow turn the game into a cartoon like Dinsey Infinity.

But what about everything else from the show other than characters that could be potential heroes? Such as the vehicles, special Clone Troopers, and special Battle Droids that were canonically used throughout the war? Realistically, no one should be opposed to that.
    And Hera, Chopper, and the Ghost were in Rogue One(you either see them in the background or hear a callout). Those are cameos but that answers your last question.

Cad bane is Duros with a cowboy hat have you seen a cowboy hat in the movies I can't recall one. Things like that works it's a cartoon. People even make **** up like cad bane is gonna be in R1 was he nope people like really really want these things to happen but they a minor and irrelevant. Hera she's a high-ranking rebel leader yeah so why isnt she at the meeting with all the other rebels because thats not the same in episode 2 when Anakin is falling through the traffic ILM put a x-wing and 2 tie fighter chasing they are so small and the screen moves so quick you wouldnt even know. so a droid or ship in the background isnt a good case but its good for rebels because now they have a hook look did u catch the ship yeah boy legit but it's not really like a big character can make an appearance in the cartoon Vader in rebels wow it's vader but hang on his mask is all weird a stylised but then u can say oh his mask got damaged new one but even then Vader's mask hasnt been so stylised it has to fit within the cartoon world stormtroopers too stylised they couldn't even get Mauls tattoo's right the whole time he has been a cartoon and they a tattoos they dont change u dont see maul in this game lines up legit they are replicating the movie this campaign it's got storm troopers that we haven't seen ever they are making there own **** up and someone will go it's canon well hello whatever you do within the 30years gap is irrelevant they have no impact and I guarantee they won't cross into movies

What does it matter if you've seen a cowboy hat in the movies? That would also work perfectly fine in a movie, by the way, it's just headgear and wouldn't look cartoony in a movie, in fact, it doesn't even look cartooney in TCW. Ok, Cad Bane wasn't in Rogue One, what does that have to do with anything? A character from TCW that was much less important and much more irrelevant than Cad Bane was in Rogue One, and that was Saw Gerrera. Of course Vader's mask isn't weird and stylized, why would it be? Star Wars Rebels simply has a different art-style, so obviously, he is going to look different in the show than the movie despite both being canon. So what you're telling me is that you don't understand the concept of having different art styles... seriously? By the way, the reason that the mask looks weird in Rebels is because it's based on the original concept art. You're essentially proving my point now, we see Vader in Rebels and we also see him in Rogue One, and he looks realistic in Rogue One. Same concept goes for TCW and the game, a character like Ahsoka can be modeled realistically for a game and look realistic, compare Shaak Ti from the movie to the show, it's the same concept. You're able to translate live action to animation and animation to live action or realistic styles. And they aren't just making stuff up for the campaign, the campaign is being made in concordance with the Lucasfilm. If if they have any ideas they would have to run it by them, but the ones coming up with the ideas is most likely the Lucasfilm story group.
  • Bossk2262
    255 posts Member

you are getting dangerously close to getting banned the last guy who said people were pathetic was banned

its this guy @mattmanosh
    Number: CT-1163

Name: Carbine

212th Battalion

#finishTCW

• Bossk2262
    255 posts Member
    Bossk2262 wrote: »

you are getting dangerously close to getting banned the last guy who said people were pathetic was banned

its this guy @mattmanosh

his thread "zombies in star wars" was what got him banned, read through it
    Number: CT-1163

Name: Carbine

212th Battalion

#finishTCW

• ZmanGames
    473 posts Member
    Darkaid wrote: »

Sorry, but the DL-18 is actually from RotJ. X-8 Sniper pistol and Bo-Rifle are from Rebels.

Ah, I forgot that it was in ROTJ and back in early 2016 there was a live stream where a Dev said it was the blaster Kanan uses, so I remembered incorrectly. Oh well, I still conveyed my point, but I'll go a bit further with it so that the people who don't understand the concept will.

Having content from the shows will not make the games cartoony, even with content from Rebels, which is a show that is actually more for kids and has Disney-like animation, still doesn't make the game cartoony. When content is pulled from any source, such as the comics or shows, it is always modeled to look realistic. For example: In the current game there is the Disruptor Rifle(star card), this is actually a weapon from Rebels.
    latest?cb=20141025043036

But you shouldn't expect it to look like that in the game as it is modeled realistically and made to fit in perfectly with the game.
    Here's the exact same weapon but in Battlefront.
    latest?cb=20170103150805

As you can see it doesn't look cartoony, and is actually modeled very well and realistically. So saying that "I don't want the game to be cartoony" isn't an argument. Having content from the shows doesn't make the game cartoony, it just adds more content and makes the game more authentic. Saying that it would make the game cartoony is about as logical as saying "Taking content from the comics will make the game's art style 2D and drawn" So if we see content from The Clone Wars, it's going to be realistic and having it will just add authenticity to the game.

• I think it would be cool to have the CW shows as part of the game, however based off this description from EA's website --"These Hero characters are also highlighted in the vastly-expanded multiplayer. Darth Maul, Yoda, Kylo Ren, Luke Skywalker, Rey, and many more iconic (and feared) characters from all three cinematic eras will be playable. In certain modes, you'll be able to pit heroes from the prequels trilogy, original trilogy, and new trilogy against one another in combat."-- I am not sure if this means they'll solely focus on the cinematic trilogies and then branch out to CW content using DLCs
    So this is how Liberty dies, with thunderous applause

giphy.gif

This, for example:
    latest?cb=20111102015724

I thought I saw that in the movie though in rots when they were killing off Kai mundi

It wasnt.
    Clone wars can offer a variety of content from charactrs and planets to weapons and vehicles and ample customization.

Arc troopers
    ARF troopers
    Cold assault trooper
    Flame troopers
    SCUBA trooper
    Spec Ops troopers
    Clone commandos
    Senate commandos
    Droid commandos
    Tactical droids
    Sniper droidekas
    Aquatic droids
    Headhunter starfighters
    Y wing clone starfighters
    Super droid tanks
    Artillery cannons

Planets :
    Umbara
    Mandalore
    Dathromir
    Ringo vida
    Cheistophsis
    Ryloth
    Mon Calamari

• Agherosh
    1092 posts Member
    I think it would be cool to have the CW shows as part of the game, however based off this description from EA's website --"These Hero characters are also highlighted in the vastly-expanded multiplayer. Darth Maul, Yoda, Kylo Ren, Luke Skywalker, Rey, and many more iconic (and feared) characters from all three cinematic eras will be playable. In certain modes, you'll be able to pit heroes from the prequels trilogy, original trilogy, and new trilogy against one another in combat."-- I am not sure if this means they'll solely focus on the cinematic trilogies and then branch out to CW content using DLCs

It's obvious content like that wont be at launch, but DLCs.
    #TipleeTiplarForBF2
  • Op seriously complained about the shark man in Clone Wars when we have the squids of Quarren and Mon Calamari (literally means "squid" :D ) ??
  • Op seriously complained about the shark man in Clone Wars when we have the squids of Quarren and Mon Calamari (literally means "squid" :D ) ??

• Gothic_Mando
    2028 posts Member

Anakin
    Obi-Wan
    Yoda
    Mace
    Dooku
    Grievous
    Jango
    Maul
    Ahsoka (DLC)
    Rex (DLC)
    Ventress (DLC)
    Cad Bane (DLC)

I agree. **** i even find myself wondering if we'll get as many as four heroes per side..

But id be pretty happy with this list i think. Its realistic too. ... though the fanboy in me cant help but hope for Commander Cody too x )

ITS HAPPENIIIING!!! ^^

Instant Action confirmed!!! ^^

#SoloPlayers

Check out our extensive, ongoing Co-op Playthrough /Discussion of Arcade / Instant Action mode on my YouTube too!^^

• Osskscosco
    417 posts Member
    Only the films will be represented in Battlefront it's always been like that like ALWAYS!

Why did you think the cartoons would be here?

Hera's pistol is already in there.
    But disney seems to ignore TCW since they didnt make it, only expect rebels content if any.
This discussion has been closed.