criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

We should be able to drop off troops in gunships.

Like THIS!
NeatEcstaticEkaltadeta.gif
Make E-Web decent again.
5c8ghz781ado.gif

Replies

• I frickin agree they need to put in the game
  • Agherosh
    1092 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Like THIS!

That gif made me immediately think of a player controlling the gunship (Upgraded with some kind of "Troop deployment" ability), just deploying a squad like that of AI B2.

#TipleeTiplarForBF2
  • Gomen
    482 posts Member
    This would be dope and add a whole new layer to battlefront. As for the clones, they could be dropped off with republic gunships.
    Friend me on PSN. My GT is O_lVl_E_N.
  • Would be epic.
    1pw96s.gif
  • I could see this happening, but not as players. Probably for a survival mode, with waves, or a mode where you fight against a.i. Good idea, but not for multiplayer.
    Vroom Vroom!

• Agherosh
    1092 posts Member
    I could see this happening, but not as players. Probably for a survival mode, with waves, or a mode where you fight against a.i. Good idea, but not for multiplayer.

We may get AI in the multiplayer this time, who knows.
    #TipleeTiplarForBF2
  • Agherosh wrote: »
    Like THIS!

That gif made me immediately think of a player controlling the gunship (Upgraded with some kind of "Troop deployment" ability), just deploying a squad like that of AI B2.
    I reeeeaaally hope they add troop deployment i wanna drop my boys off
  • FettForMVP
    833 posts Member
    I'd be all about it
  • Soloboi
    54 posts Member
    That would be nice to have in the game.
  • Agherosh wrote: »
    I could see this happening, but not as players. Probably for a survival mode, with waves, or a mode where you fight against a.i. Good idea, but not for multiplayer.

Everything hints to AI in Multiplayer... Form squads...But no squad or partner system??? AI squads?
  • ZmanGames
    473 posts Member

It works well for other multiplayer games... Why not?
    "One may be outnumbered, but that doesn't mean they're outmatched."
  • TopLeft
    58 posts Member
    Agherosh wrote: »

Everything hints to AI in Multiplayer... Form squads...But no squad or partner system??? AI squads?

By squads I think that's just a term for making a party with friends and playing.
  • Pratore
    653 posts Member
    I think it will be amazing if before each game starts, there is a short cinematic cut scene where you get deployed in the battleground inside an LAAT. If you've played titanfall 1 or 2 it will be like that. That would be epic.
    7602909743b9a9025011a6149d68b86a.gif
  • Trooper8059
    10199 posts Member
    I think it'd be pretty cool to see the LAAT dropship deploy an AT-TE when someone uses the resource token for it.
    giphy.gif
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    I agree.

For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Gothic_Mando
    1976 posts Member
    Pratore wrote: »
    I think it will be amazing if before each game starts, there is a short cinematic cut scene where you get deployed in the battleground inside an LAAT. If you've played titanfall 1 or 2 it will be like that. That would be epic.

....Goddammit dude i was literally just thinking this. Clones can jetpack / rappell in too maybe?

And maybe for the CIS version you just 'switch on' and find yourself attached the their troop carrier, and they deploy by landing, and you simply stand up.
    ITS HAPPENIIIING!!! ^^

Instant Action confirmed!!! ^^

#SoloPlayers

Check out our extensive, ongoing Co-op Playthrough /Discussion of Arcade / Instant Action mode on my YouTube too!^^

• Gothic_Mando
    1976 posts Member
    ....Sayyyy... maybe this could be how the respawn feature functions too? troopers get dropped into the match in small 'waves'.................
    ITS HAPPENIIIING!!! ^^

Instant Action confirmed!!! ^^

#SoloPlayers

Check out our extensive, ongoing Co-op Playthrough /Discussion of Arcade / Instant Action mode on my YouTube too!^^

• Agherosh
    1092 posts Member
    ....Sayyyy... maybe this could be how the respawn feature functions too? troopers get dropped into the match in small 'waves'.................

I actually thought of that a few times too be honest, but unless there's AI, I could see the battlefield get pretty empty while waiting for the next wave to respawn.
    #TipleeTiplarForBF2
  • Pratore
    653 posts Member
    Pratore wrote: »

....Goddammit dude i was literally just thinking this. Clones can jetpack / rappell in too maybe?

And maybe for the CIS version you just 'switch on' and find yourself attached the their troop carrier, and they deploy by landing, and you simply stand up.

Im getting goosebumps reading this STOPP! hahah there is so much DICE can do with the clone wars its amazing. However I will try to not get hyped in case I get disappointing again :(

It would be epic if that is how each game starts, you start of in a LAAT gunship and youre being deployed onto geonosis and you can see the battle in the distance going on with thousands of droids and clones. I would probably pass out with goosebumps ahahah.

f87e3b16f4e6b2e1c2c8c68cc699beac.gif