criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Droid horde survival mode

I think a survival battle where up to 4 players (one squad) holds off against hundreds of droids would be really fun!sep-alliance-2_de8ed2af.jpeg?region=0%2C0%2C800%2C339

Replies

• SevDelta
    318 posts Member
    Support.
  • What about separatist sympathizers? I'd rather fight against waves of clones
  • lol
    What about separatist sympathizers? I'd rather fight against waves of clones

Lol yeah i guess that could work too
  • Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    YES. It would be awesome to just knock down loads of clankers like Hevy:

there is better examples but this is the most memorable

But I was thinking maybe in a later update they add some pre-clone wars fighting which would be a bunch of player controlled Jedi fighting AI droids.
  • DarthBatman42
    547 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    What about separatist sympathizers? I'd rather fight against waves of clones

A single B1 against mowing down Clones? I'd rather see helmets stormtroopers.
  • mastern_mace
    36 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    YES! Jedi players vs droid bots would be Awesome!
  • It would be awesome to be able to play as both sides in survival. Whether you want to defend yourself from droids or clones
    rWnfFLl.gif
  • NightFury
    1129 posts Member
    Why not just any faction? Including heroes.
  • Not bothered about survival.
  • What about separatist sympathizers? I'd rather fight against waves of clones

A single B1 against mowing down Clones? I'd rather see helmets stormtroopers.

try it in English this time
  • Pratore
    653 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    4 Republic Commandos have to face off against countless droids.
    3817d4ad5577b77557b96d56852d15df.gif
  • try it in English this time

That's highly irregular; I deleted the "against" part of the sentence. Possibly, the website saved the reply, then failed update it when I clicked post. Still, a B1 mowing down Clones is ridiculous .
  • Gothic_Mando
    1978 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Pratore wrote: »
    4 Republic Commandos have to face off against countless droids.
    3817d4ad5577b77557b96d56852d15df.gif

oooh now that i like ^^

But how about a horde mode that takes place in the Geonosian arena?latest?cb=20070316041547

First few waves are different variations of droids, then one by one, the predators are released too.

The Reek, the Nexu, then the Acklay.

Complete fudging chaos x )

....Li'l more interesting than Survival from the first game eh? ; )

But yeah, there should also be a CIS-playable iteration too, always bothered me i couldnt play as the Imps in the first game.

Im sure im asking for too much here though.
    ITS HAPPENIIIING!!! ^^

Instant Action confirmed!!! ^^

#SoloPlayers

Check out our extensive, ongoing Co-op Playthrough /Discussion of Arcade / Instant Action mode on my YouTube too!^^

• try it in English this time

That's highly irregular; I deleted the "against" part of the sentence. Possibly, the website saved the reply, then failed update it when I clicked post. Still, a B1 mowing down Clones is ridiculous .

Why's it ridiculous
  • ExoSchmo
    742 posts Member

Why's it ridiculous

Because 1 clone = at least 3 B1s
  • ExoSchmo wrote: »

Why's it ridiculous

Because 1 clone = at least 3 B1s

Bull, and besides who said the players would have to be B1s
  • No thank you. I'd rather Survival mode never return to Star Wars: Battlefront.

If you want to knock down hordes of Battle Droids, then the better way to do it would be for EA to deliver a fully-developed Skirmish/Instant Action mode, select the Republic as your faction, then start up a game and go nuts.

Original Trilogy & Sequel Trilogy for Instant Action in Battlefront II!

#soloplayersmatter #singleplayersmatter #offlinegamersmatter
  • No thank you. I'd rather Survival mode never return to Star Wars: Battlefront.

If you want to knock down hordes of Battle Droids, then the better way to do it would be for EA to deliver a fully-developed Skirmish/Instant Action mode, select the Republic as your faction, then start up a game and go nuts.

Mark V is cooler than CQB
  • This would be cool, but i'd like to play as droids against clones as well. I could see the Commando droids or droidekas being able to wipe waves of standard CTs out.
    1pw96s.gif
  • Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    That would be insanely fun if you could do it splitscreen, bring it on.
  • I bet there will be the classic survival modes from the first game, I really enjoyed those. They probably will have a Geonosis survival arena where you play as Clones.
  • I bet there will be the classic survival modes from the first game, I really enjoyed those. They probably will have a Geonosis survival arena where you play as Clones.

Yep, that mode is actually pretty nice. But there are always things that could be improved. Maybe, not just simple survival, but something like objective modes, or bigger maps with more tactical options. Possibilities are limited only by developer's imagination and creativity.
  • Geliopolis wrote: »
    I bet there will be the classic survival modes from the first game, I really enjoyed those. They probably will have a Geonosis survival arena where you play as Clones.

Yep, that mode is actually pretty nice. But there are always things that could be improved. Maybe, not just simple survival, but something like objective modes, or bigger maps with more tactical options. Possibilities are limited only by developer's imagination and creativity.
    That'd be cool but it'd better not replace skirmish

• Gothic_Mando
    1978 posts Member
    Geliopolis wrote: »
    I bet there will be the classic survival modes from the first game, I really enjoyed those. They probably will have a Geonosis survival arena where you play as Clones.

That'd be cool but it'd better not replace skirmish

ITS HAPPENIIIING!!! ^^

Instant Action confirmed!!! ^^

#SoloPlayers

Check out our extensive, ongoing Co-op Playthrough /Discussion of Arcade / Instant Action mode on my YouTube too!^^

• Or an arc trooper vs a horde of droids. Id dig that
  • LERXST
    853 posts Member
    I like these ideas