criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

See you at release

rollind24
5969 posts Member
I'm sure noone here cares but I just want to say enjoy the new game when it gets released. I hope the new changes don't completely revamp the mechanics of what made BattleFront 2015 fun and original. To the pompous pricks on the forums telling everyone the first game required zero skill I hope to put a blaster between your eyes at release or BF1 until then! See you then.
#infantrylivesmatter

Replies

• I like your profile picture B)
  • unit900000
    3822 posts Member
    in the end everything takes some level of skill and this game is no different some things just take more skill then others.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • Power_oF_FIN
    515 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    unit900000 wrote: »
    in the end everything takes some level of skill and this game is no different some things just take more skill then others.

K
  • rollind24 wrote: »
    I'm sure noone here cares but I just want to say enjoy the new game when it gets released. I hope the new changes don't completely revamp the mechanics of what made BattleFront 2015 fun and original. To the pompous pricks on the forums telling everyone the first game required zero skill I hope to put a blaster between your eyes at release or BF1 until then! See you then.

Good luck...But I'll be the guy standing behind you with a blaster pointed at you like how Iden stands behind Luke in the trailer
  • Really the gameplay can be exactly like the first one and I would still enjoy it.
    TFA-10.7.gif
  • Really the gameplay can be exactly like the first one and I would still enjoy it.

Nope. Too casual

Nope. Too casual

whaaaaaaat?
  • KlownShueS wrote: »
    Really the gameplay can be exactly like the first one and I would still enjoy it.

Nope. Too casual

whaaaaaaat?

EAs first Battlefront was too casual and was a epic FAIL! I love the Battlefront franchise and what EA brought us was everything BUT Battlefront..It Doesn't even deserve the name Battlefront. . More like Star Wars Call of Duty
    Really the gameplay can be exactly like the first one and I would still enjoy it.

Nope. Too casual

whaaaaaaat?

EAs first Battlefront was too casual and was a epic FAIL! I love the Battlefront franchise and what EA brought us was everything BUT Battlefront..It Doesn't even deserve the name Battlefront. . More like Star Wars Call of Duty

LOL it is still fun for me. i even think i will like the second from ea. i love the old ones as well
  • rollind24 wrote: »
    To the pompous pricks on the forums telling everyone the first game required zero skill I hope to put a blaster between your eyes at release or BF1 until then! See you then.

^
    KlownShueS wrote: »

Nope. Too casual

whaaaaaaat?

LOL it is still fun for me. i even think i will like the second from ea. i love the old ones as well

As long as they flesh out the clone war era then it'll be good..But if they skip out and not add droideka or other elements like massive clone war battles such as kashyykk then I'll be highly disappointed
  • Shinjuku
    1760 posts Member

Nope. Too casual

+1000000
    MLtmeEi.png
    " If you're not with me, then you're my enemy."