criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Resistance hero idea?

Laser921
2144 posts Member
So if you have seen my other comments on the forums, im not really a fan of the new era (still feels too much like a rehashing to me) but I would like to see Sidon Ithano as a resistance hero. Anyone else down for this?
Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force

Replies

• The coolest looking alien in the film. I'd love to see him
  • Laser921
    2144 posts Member
    I mean other than Rey and Finn and Poe, there arent any good choices unless we see older versions of already existing heroes
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • I don't like the new era either, but I am looking forward to be Kylo Ren.
    Much Star Wars.Very forums.
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member

... ..
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Laser921
    2144 posts Member
    Not gonna lie @Ahsoka_Tano I miss read it as Ashoka taco
  • Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    I would love that, awesome looking dude and it's nice for the smaller characters to get more in the lime light.
  • Sidon'd be cool as a ground hero.

Hopefully we'll get Snap and Jess as Poe's Wingmen as well.
    We're finally getting the High Ground man! Wooooooooo!
  • Trooper8059
    10199 posts Member
    Definitely down for it. Sidon Ithano is one of my favorite characters from the ST.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Laser921
    2144 posts Member
    His trait can be based if his saying "I don't die so easily" and and act as an advanced survivalist
  • Sidon Ithanio looks badass, but he barely appeared for more than 2 seconds, had no lines, no distinct personality and did absolutely nothing.
    Not ot mention he is a pirate, not affiliated with anyone
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Sidon Ithanio looks badass, but he barely appeared for more than 2 seconds, had no lines, no distinct personality and did absolutely nothing.

You exactly described Bossk's and Dengar's roles in Battlefront (2015) xD
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Laser921
    2144 posts Member
    Pirates and bounty hunters can both be &irespray by other parties
  • Sidon Ithanio looks badass, but he barely appeared for more than 2 seconds, had no lines, no distinct personality and did absolutely nothing.

You exactly described Bossk's and Dengar's roles in Battlefront (2015) xD

Yeah xD
    Except the "badass" part :D
  • Laser921
    2144 posts Member
    Honestly as long as Veers us an imperial hero ill be fine
  • Plz plz just call them rebels
  • Laser921
    2144 posts Member
    Plz plz just call them rebels

I mean they pretty much are. I did not like how the political background went with the Disney buyout