criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Help me out, is it time for a change?

Lonnisity
1994 posts Member
edited May 2017
Alright, so I want to go all out with BF2. I'm wondering if it would be worth it to save up money over the summer and get myself a PS4 Pro. Without devolving into a full blown console war, help me answer this question. Will a PS4 Pro enhance my BF2 experience by way of both visual quality and performance, or should I not throw away the money? Currently running an Xbox One and the aliasing in particular is quite noticeable, especially on Endor

Guess I'm directing this specifically towards people who have experienced both first hand
"Yeah, I'm responsible these days. It's the price you pay for being successful."

Replies

• SAmulticore
    3336 posts Member
    If graphics are important get the Scorpio. I'm wondering whether or not to get a Pro myself for the exclusives though, MS still have some catching up to do.
  • Lonnisity
    1994 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    If graphics are important get the Scorpio. I'm wondering whether or not to get a Pro myself for the exclusives though, MS still have some catching up to do.

It's not that graphics are the most important, if I didn't think BF2 would be worth it gameplay wise I wouldn't bother. But since I'm expecting this to be a massive improvement over the first one, I want to get the most optimized experience I can get.

Honestly I could just get it for PC, but then I'd have to deal with cheaters and none of my friends playing with me lol
    "Yeah, I'm responsible these days. It's the price you pay for being successful."
  • Lonnisity
    1994 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Honestly, if everything I'm reading about Scorpio is true, it really makes the most sense for me to go that route. Cus it looks like if I get BF2 for Xbox One, I can play it on Scorpio and it'll run it better
  • Lonnisity wrote: »
    Honestly, if everything I'm reading about Scorpio is true, it really makes the most sense for me to go that route. Cus it looks like if I get BF2 for Xbox One, I can play it on Scorpio and it'll run it better

Yea if you can get a Scorpio ..With all the 4K capabilities MS is bragging about it'll raise the price of the scorpio ...Wait for the reveal then make a decision ... Personally I would go for the pro or a low end PC
  • Build a pc.
    TFA-10.7.gif
  • dada_shift
    1730 posts Member
    Build a pc.

Full of hackers

No thanks