criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Watched first couple of Clone wars episodes today for first time

As almost everyone knows by now my clone wars thread created a lot of controversy. So since a lot of people seemed to like it I checked it out for myself, and I did like it, especially ahsoka, I expected not like her but I actually enjoyed, so I now wouldn't mind having the characters in the game for dlc. The only problem I have is that they just need to be made to look more real. Hope you guys forgive in the mistake of not wanting MOAR CLONE WARS. :)

Replies

• DarthJ
    7079 posts Member
    Am I really the only person who isn't fussed on Ahsoka? Loved the series, loved Rex etc, but I just always feel indifferent to Ahsoka. Ive caught bits of rebels and I'm indifferent to her there too. Although shes better than Ezra.
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    Am I really the only person who isn't fussed on Ahsoka? Loved the series, loved Rex etc, but I just always feel indifferent to Ahsoka. Ive caught bits of rebels and I'm indifferent to her there too. Although shes better than Ezra.

She reminds me of padme kinda so we hit it right off the bat! @Ahsoka_Tano
  • Pratore
    653 posts Member
    Ahsoka is a great character especially with her double lightsaber and her fighting style. You will grow fond of her. Keep watching the series its great, I wish I could watch it all over again without knowing what happens.
  • Laser921
    2144 posts Member
    DarthJ wrote: »

Nope. I frankly dont care for the clone wars that much. Loved the show in its later seasons but if people like Ashoka arent added, no biggie. i dont get the channel rebels is on so no dice there
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • I like her so far, but I've seen a bit of rebels and don't really like it

I personally have come to appreciate her as a character who begins as brash and reckless as a means of overcoming inner self-doubt, then grows into a mature and confident Jedi that doesn't feel the need to boast and lets her abilities speak for themselves. It's a nice character arc.
    thiago2103 wrote: »

I saw all episodes of CW and Ahsoka is by far the worst character in the whole series imo

You say that as though Ziro the Hutt isn't a thing that exists.
    I like her so far, but I've seen a bit of rebels and don't really like it

Rebels, much like TCW, takes a little bit of time to get going. However, some of its episodes (like the Season 2 finale and several episodes in Season 3) are right up there with the best of TCW in my opinion.
  • LERXST
    853 posts Member
    Agreed ^

She's annoying in the first 2 seasons but I liked her from season 3 onward. Fives is the best CW original character imo
  • meshugene89
    3873 posts Member
    The only problem I have is that they just need to be made to look more real.

Well, that's easy :)

400003-asajj-ventress-009.jpg
    6.jpg
    AHSOKA.jpg
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • The only problem I have is that they just need to be made to look more real.

6.jpg
    AHSOKA.jpg

I hope all 3 of these heroes are added.
    "Army or not. You must realize, you are doomed." ~General Grievous
    giphy.gif
  • thiago2103 wrote: »

Fives is the best CW original character imo

Agreed

Clones are by VERY very far the best thing of CW
    Do you think we will be able to play as clones on planets from episode 1
  • DarthJ
    7079 posts Member
    Well turns out I'm not the only person not keen on her! I think my favourite was Rex. I did like Fives and the clone focussed arcs/episodes were excellent.
    Well turns out I'm not the only person not keen on her! I think my favourite was Rex. I did like Fives and the clone focussed arcs/episodes were excellent.

Same here, I've watched clone wars several times through all 6 seasons. I was never a huge fan of her, but I think the storyline in general made her likable overall. I particularly liked the last few episodes she was in.. which I won't spoil for anyone if they just started watching.

Overall I won't be that sad/mad if Ahsoka isn't in the game, but I'll definitely be bummed out if clone wars characters like Rex isn't in the game.
    Just another sniping YouTuber.
  • EmperorKelos
    176 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    [comment removed]
    "Army or not. You must realize, you are doomed." ~General Grievous
    giphy.gif

Agreed

It seems so from the looks of this concept21938493d38459c0543f1af4baee780a408536e8_hq.jpg

That's episode 2 my friend
  • Alex64
    8152 posts Member
    zyam35igulzfsq1e6alw.jpg
    knock, knock!
  • Who's there?
  • ZmanGames
    473 posts Member
    As almost everyone knows by now my clone wars thread created a lot of controversy. So since a lot of people seemed to like it I checked it out for myself, and I did like it, especially ahsoka, I expected not like her but I actually enjoyed, so I now wouldn't mind having the characters in the game for dlc. The only problem I have is that they just need to be made to look more real. Hope you guys forgive in the mistake of not wanting MOAR CLONE WARS. :)

Have you watched the Umbara Arc? That was one of my favorites.
    "One may be outnumbered, but that doesn't mean they're outmatched."
  • The last two seasons are intense and dark, and absolutely fantastic.
  • Yeah Umbara and Landing at Point rain were the coolest battles
  • Alefarias96
    926 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    thiago2103 wrote: »

I saw all episodes of CW and Ahsoka is by far the worst character in the whole series imo

watched season 1 and 2 of rebels , and felt the same way about Ezra

I think the same, Ahsoka was the worst.
  • To me, the best story arcs are:
    - Ventress/nightsister arc
    - Ahsoka's final arc (to avoid spoil)
    - Maul's return arc
    - The ahsoka/bossk hunt arc (not really an arc but that episode was real good)
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    AMZ0VfV.jpg
    Goood...gooood
  • ShowOff
    113 posts Member
    I loved the arc where Obi-Wan went undercover as a criminal and Anakin thought Obi-Wan was dead while we see a lighter side to Cad Bane. That whole arc had so many memorable character moments.
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    That's nice^^ I wish I could watch the series again without knowing everything, just wait until you see Ahsoka at season 3 ;)

For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member

6.jpg
    AHSOKA.jpg

C9laUmoXcAAGRyZ.jpg
    ... ..
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Nice to hear someone watching the series and changing their mind. The characters would need to look realistic but that shouldn't be an issue.
  • Agherosh
    1092 posts Member

6.jpg
    AHSOKA.jpg

C9laUmoXcAAGRyZ.jpg
    ... ..

Anakin and Obi will look worse than that so its fine.
    #TipleeTiplarForBF2

Agreed

Have you seen the blue shadow virus episodes?
  • bfloo
    16808 posts Member

I couldn't stand Ahsoka in CW. She was better in Rebels.

Jar Jar might be better than Ezra.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• As almost everyone knows by now my clone wars thread created a lot of controversy. So since a lot of people seemed to like it I checked it out for myself, and I did like it, especially ahsoka, I expected not like her but I actually enjoyed, so I now wouldn't mind having the characters in the game for dlc. The only problem I have is that they just need to be made to look more real. Hope you guys forgive in the mistake of not wanting MOAR CLONE WARS. :)

Stick to it. It gets MUCCCH better as you go along.
    Much Star Wars.Very forums.