criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

PC System Requirements?

Hi everyone,

I've been looking around and I couldn't find any information on the PC system requirements. Have they been announced yet?

Does anyone from the EA/DICE team have any suggestions/recommendations? Is it going to be similar to this year's release?

Replies

• There is nothing official.

Usually what I do with games in Frostbite is I look at the most recent release and expect close to that... in this case Battlefield 1.

Obviously that is my personal suggestion, not the moderator suggestion, lol
    The greatest moderator that EA has ever had.
  • Coolio.

I figured BF1 would be a good comparison based on the game engine. I just built a pc and I'm saving up for my video card. (running on integrated video for now)

I'll probably end up going for a GTX1070 but if they have something special planned for this game I might just hold out for a 1080.
  • Coolio.

I figured BF1 would be a good comparison based on the game engine. I just built a pc and I'm saving up for my video card. (running on integrated video for now)

I'll probably end up going for a GTX1070 but if they have something special planned for this game I might just hold out for a 1080.

A 1080 will only get you so far if your cpu isn't high end.
    TFA-10.7.gif