criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

2 New Base Command Sieges!

Stalemate
3600 posts Member
piMw6X1.png

For some reason I can't create topics in the companion app forum but looks like these just went live!

Replies

• Oh wow !
    Thanks for letting us know!
    Weird that the devs haven't posted anything in the Forum
  • Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    Yeah, I'm trying to do that first one now, it's really hard but just realised I have Luke's X-wing as a hero so should be a bit easier now.
  • Yeah they're incredibely hard, I'm still stuck on the first one
  • Just managed 8996 on the first one (3 stars)
  • Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    Just managed 8996 on the first one (3 stars)

Howwww? I'm glad to hear it's possible, I honestly thought they screwed up and made it impossible to get 3 stars on, can barely get 2 at the moment.
  • xBeastModez
    54 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Stalemate wrote: »
    Just managed 8996 on the first one (3 stars)

Howwww? I'm glad to hear it's possible, I honestly thought they screwed up and made it impossible to get 3 stars on, can barely get 2 at the moment.

It's basically trial and error. I had lots of attempts, I don't even know how many.
    But with the deck you're given, you have to get everything right. There's no room for mistakes.

Just managed 26,309 on the second one. That one is a bit easier.

On the one hand I'm glad they made these levels. It was a welcome surprise because I honestly didn't expect any more Base Command content.
    These 2 sieges are very hard, and they seem to cater towards the more expierenced player. Which is nice, because they offer a real challenge. Although they will also cause a lot of frustration.
  • Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    I am an experienced player (Max Stars Club) but this is something else. Can you post a screenshot of your score?
  • https://gyazo.com/b99c00a1b0854807ac3d36aa3735c5ae

On the first siege I don't think I lost my multiplier, but I did have 1 shield missing
  • xBeastModez
    54 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    https://i.gyazo.com/b99c00a1b0854807ac3d36aa3735c5ae.pngOn the first siege I don't think I lost my multiplier, I did have 1 shield missing though
  • Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    Nice, I can't comprehend how on earth you did that but I'll keep trying.
  • https://gyazo.com/4ffec30678945d7668de3d345a7217e8

I lost my multiplier once, but still had all my base shields
  • Stalemate wrote: »
    Nice, I can't comprehend how on earth you did that but I'll keep trying.

You'll get it eventually, since you are an expierenced player. It's just going to take a lot of attempts and be frustrating as well
  • I can't remember which of the decks I did it with, unfortunately. That might have helped
  • Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    It's a pre-built deck so you can't change it?
  • xBeastModez
    54 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    It's a pre-built deck so you can't change it?

Yes it's the same deck everytime, but you start with different cards each time. That's what I meant
    Some combinations (at the start) might be easier to complete the siege with.
    I don't know if that is the case though
  • Blazur
    4468 posts Member
    First siege is no joke, and they added 2 new hero ships. Try and burn all your hero cards before using Luke because it shuffles them back to the top of the deck.

<3 base command.
    The greatest teacher, failure is.
  • Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    Thanks I will give that a try, this is like 10x harder than any other siege ever.
  • The Prebuilt Deck challenges can be so irritating.
  • Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    The deck they give you is awful most of it is useless, what were they thinking.
  • Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    MRtFAr0.png

YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a rush
  • xBeastModez
    54 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    MRtFAr0.png

YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a rush

Nice one ! Only took 4 hours :p:'(
  • Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    Indeed, so glad I finished it, I might take a break now but from the looks of it the second siege is no way near as hard so will sort that out tomorrow to get back to Max Stars.