criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Why I like the Episode 1-3 More Than 4-7

Prev13
Well to start off Anakin is my favorite Jedi so that is one reason. The next reason is because of the amount of lightsaber fights and the fact that they were much better that the original movies. The amount of Jedi in the first three movies (not the originals) got me to love the movies more when i watched them as a kid. If it had not been for the Jedi, the lightsaber battles, and Anakin Skywalker, i would most likely be a Star Trek fan like my dad! Don't get me wrong, i do like the the originals as well, but i think i like them more out of respect for starting one of my favorite movie series, than i do for entertainment and lore purposes. Then we come to TFA. I could not care less about that movie. How many Death Star like weapons do you need before you realize that they are not going to work! Well those are just my thoughts.

Replies

• Cartoon-hating, "my childhood was ruined", GCW purists incoming...good luck and may the force be with your poor brave soul.
  • Jrob122
    4638 posts Member
    Cartoon-hating, "my childhood was ruined", GCW purists incoming...good luck and may the force be with your poor brave soul.

• SAmulticore
    3321 posts Member
    Cartoon-hating, "my childhood was ruined", GCW purists incoming...good luck and may the force be with your poor brave soul.

giphy.gif
  • TheStalker88
    6084 posts Member
    Well to start off Anakin is my favorite Jedi so that is one reason. The next reason is because of the amount of lightsaber fights and the fact that they were much better that the original movies. The amount of Jedi in the first three movies (not the originals) got me to love the movies more when i watched them as a kid. If it had not been for the Jedi, the lightsaber battles, and Anakin Skywalker, i would most likely be a Star Trek fan like my dad! Don't get me wrong, i do like the the originals as well, but i think i like them more out of respect for starting one of my favorite movie series, than i do for entertainment and lore purposes. Then we come to TFA. I could not care less about that movie. How many Death Star like weapons do you need before you realize that they are not going to work! Well those are just my thoughts.

I'm sure Disney read your post and is very delighted now.
  • Landeaux
    3467 posts Member
    No, just no
  • SAmulticore
    3321 posts Member
    Also Star Trek TNG is over 100 Brannvalls better than the SW prequels, listen to your Dad.
  • Elusive_DJ
    3141 posts Member
    I agree 100%. The sheer amount of action & choreography along with Anakins fall to the dark side throughout the movies made me fall in love with those films. I love revisiting those films just to relive the ultimate highlights of my beloved star wars universe.
    ⦗ XBOX GT: EIusive DJ⦘~ "The Knights of Gareth are eternal..." ✔
    \⧹If you happen to have ANY ideas for any hero you desire to have in Battlefront 2, Let me know in a DM!⧸/
    How to make Every Hero Viable in Battlefront 2

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• ShowOff
    113 posts Member
    I don't get how people don't like the saber combat. It's amazing to watch and you have to admire the choreography and chemistry required.

Much more better than them slowly swinging their lightsabers in a slow fashion. There's a reason Vader was much more faster in rogue one. More exciting.
  • So nobody cares that the prequels had a weak plot (except for episode 3) and awful dialogue and just completely uninteresting whereas the originals actually had one of the most unique and best plots in movie history? Couldn't agree with you more about TFA though.
  • Sangth
    125 posts Member
    What does this have to do with Battlefront II...?
  • SAmulticore
    3321 posts Member
    ShowOff wrote: »
    I don't get how people don't like the saber combat. It's amazing to watch and you have to admire the choreography and chemistry required.

Much more better than them slowly swinging their lightsabers in a slow fashion. There's a reason Vader was much more faster in rogue one. More exciting.

It's that word you used, chemistry. If you're seeing it in the prequel fights and not in the OT I'm not sure what to say to you. Cartwheels aren't chemistry, Luke's yell is when he breaks from hiding on the second Death Star. The whole father revelation from ESB compared to a CG Yoda doing backflips and you're seeing chemistry in the latter?

If you want substance watch the OT, if you want bright lights and action sure, go PT. Just don't say the prequel fights are 'better' or the GCW fans will flip out.

• Elusive_DJ
    3141 posts Member
    ShowOff wrote: »

It's that word you used, chemistry. If you're seeing it in the prequel fights and not in the OT I'm not sure what to say to you. Cartwheels aren't chemistry, Luke's yell is when he breaks from hiding on the second Death Star. The whole father revelation from ESB compared to a CG Yoda doing backflips and you're seeing chemistry in the latter?

If you want substance watch the OT, if you want bright lights and action sure, go PT. Just don't say the prequel fights are 'better' or the GCW fans will flip out.

Yeah the original battles had a lot more weight & depth than the prequels. Like episode 2's climax saber duel, honestly it didn't really have much weight other than "Oh man here comes the duel!" or "You killed all these Jedi so you have to pay now".
    The first time I heard Luke yell and his saber ignition hissed & crackled, my heart sank to the bottom of my soul. I actually felt the emotion, the conflict. Absolutely beautiful directing & acting.
    \⧹If you happen to have ANY ideas for any hero you desire to have in Battlefront 2, Let me know in a DM!⧸/

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• Elusive_DJ
    3141 posts Member
    Sangth wrote: »

Hm.. I guess he's saying how he will enjoy prequel content in the game? I don't know you have a point.

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• Elusive_DJ
    3141 posts Member
    So nobody cares that the prequels had a weak plot (except for episode 3) and awful dialogue and just completely uninteresting whereas the originals actually had one of the most unique and best plots in movie history? Couldn't agree with you more about TFA though.

Doesn't bother me that much tbh. Sometimes I would laugh at the scene where Padme confesses her love to Anakin because of how stupid it is. (She literally friend zoned him like twice.) But it doesn't take me out of the experience. They're still my movies & I love them

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• Elusive_DJ
    3141 posts Member

:0 Where?!

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• mastery0ta
    5954 posts Member
    The prequels were better than force awakens. What uninspired garbage that movie was. Rogue one was excellent tho so there's hope for the new trilogy yet
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    I love all movies, but everytime I am very excited to begin with episode 1.
    • When I was 4 I've watched the OT.
    • When I was 13 I've watched the PT.
    • Then came Battlefront II and I fall deeper into Star Wars.
    • 2008 I started watching the CW series but couldn't stick to it.
    • 2011 I tried the CW series again and came to season 2 or 3.
    • 2015 TFA and Battlefront (2015) came out and brought me back to Star Wars. I found the TFA movie "okay", I missed the new ideas in it and it was my first Star Wars movie I've watched in the cinema. Battlefront (2015) disappointed me due to reasons. Also it was the first time I came in contact with people who really hate the PT and I was shocked, because it's Star Wars and I love these movies especially TPM.
    • 2015-2016 I've watched finally the entire CW Series and regretted it that I haven't watched it ealier.
    • 2016 started watching Rebels, only knowing that Ahsoka will appear sooner or later from a YT video let me face out the first season and I watched the first time the SWC.
    • 2016 Oct. I got the Ahsoka novel.
    • 2016 Dec. Rogue One came out and blow me away, awesome movie. Han Solo movie was confirmed which I am not excited for. As a kid I always loved Luke and later Obi-Wan.
    • 2017 Clone Wars confirmed for Battlefront II (2017) and I couldn't be more happy, beside the fact that Ahsoka isn't confirmed yet.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• DarthJ
    6155 posts Member
    So nobody cares that the prequels had a weak plot (except for episode 3) and awful dialogue and just completely uninteresting whereas the originals actually had one of the most unique and best plots in movie history? Couldn't agree with you more about TFA though.

I love the originals but like the prequels. 1 was fairly decent, 2 was poor up until Geonosis admittedly (other than Jango), 3 was really good. They don't come near the originals but I don't feel you have to hate the PT if you like OT and vice versa.
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • mb_free
    169 posts Member
    Star Wars Content: Best to Worst
    Empire Strikes A+
    Star Wars A+
    Return of the Jedi A-
    Clone Wars B+
    Rogue One B
    Revenge of the Sith B-
    The Force Awakens C
    Phantom Menace D+
    Attack of the Clones D
  • 2000sGuy
    5843 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    OT purist do not believe in opinions. OT purist believe you should not be allowed to like the prequels more than the OGs.
    @SuffixPrime I friggn salute you, brave man giphy.gif
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • Landeaux
    3467 posts Member
    mb_free wrote: »
    Empire Strikes A+
    Star Wars A+
    Return of the Jedi A-
    Clone Wars B+
    Rogue One B
    Revenge of the Sith B-
    The Force Awakens C
    Phantom Menace D+
    Attack of the Clones D

Wait...you out TCW over RO....wait
  • I'm generally what you call an OT lover. But I love Star Wars, so I don't hate any of it. Now, there are parts that should be struck down by force lightning and most of it for me resides in the PT. For example, anything Gungan. They are all bombad. Then any dialogue involving Padme and Anakin. But the bads tend to overshadow the things about the PT that are outstanding.....the pre-Empire politics, the brilliant manipulation of Palpatine who is still one of the 3 best characters in the entirety of Star Wars, and of course the lightsaber battles. I enjoyed the different styles represented from Maul to Obi Wan to Windu to Sideous.
    The OT also had bad moments at times. The Ewoks for example.
    All in all, I love Star Wars.....so all these arguments don't always make sense to me. Some things are better than others, but most of it is awesome regardless of era.
  • Deadman
    67 posts Member
    mb_free wrote: »
    Empire Strikes A+
    Star Wars A+
    Return of the Jedi A-
    Clone Wars B+
    Rogue One B
    Revenge of the Sith B-
    The Force Awakens C
    Phantom Menace D+
    Attack of the Clones D

5 A
    4 B+
    6 B+/B
    3 B
    1 B-
    Rogue B-
    7 C
    2 C-
    Clone Wars... does that really count?
  • Whodunnit
    5551 posts Member
    Well OP all of your reasons are subjective. Also:
    Sangth wrote: »

Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • ROMG4
    2421 posts Member
    How is Attack Of The Clones worse than The Phantom Menace?
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    The OOM-9 Thread
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76756/the-oom-9-thread-9-9-the-phantom-droid/p1
  • Jrob122
    4638 posts Member
    ROMG4 wrote: »

TPM is a good movie
  • Jrob122
    4638 posts Member
    5/3) A to A+
    4) A-
    RO) A-
    6) B+
    1) B
    2) B-
    7) C-
  • Whodunnit
    5551 posts Member
    Jrob122 wrote: »

TPM is a good movie

Nah.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • Jrob122
    4638 posts Member
    Whodunnit wrote: »

TPM is a good movie

Nah.

Robot scum
  • 2000sGuy
    5843 posts Member

TPM is a good movie

very good movie. without JJ it'd be great
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • Whodunnit
    5551 posts Member

TPM is a good movie

Nah.

Robot scum

I find this statement harsh and unpolite.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • Eh, I don't really care for the Prequels, but I don't care one way or the other whether people enjoy them or not. I actually somewhat envy those of you that can enjoy those movies, as I try to, but always come away feeling hollow.

Even though I think they are sub par films on the whole, I still respect all the elements they brought to Star Wars. The world building is awesome for instance. There are also bright spots like Palpatine and Obi-Wan. Duel of the Fates is one of the greatest songs in the entirety of the Star Wars movies. The battle between Darth Maul, Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon is always fun to watch.

Do these things excuse the bad things like the godawful love story between Anakin and Padme? Of course not. But even bad or just OK movies can have worthwhile parts, just as good movies can have bad parts. In life you have to take the bad with the good, and that's what Star Wars fans have to do as well.
    #JustSayNoToReyLo
  • Jrob122
    4638 posts Member

TPM is a good movie

Nah.

Robot scum

That's the point sergeant
  • Landeaux
    3467 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Ep 5
    Ep 6
    RO
    Ep 4
    Ep 7/3
    Ep 1
    Ep 2

Honestly if Anakin was acted decently then Ep 3 could've been better but the series of events in Ep 3 that turn the PT over to OT made it good, not great
  • I'am a OT lover through and through, and for years I hated the prequels but I've learned to enjoy the good in them, there's a lot to love but also equal amount to hate, there is some pure crap in the prequels.

Funny thing I'm in the age group that should love the prequels, I saw episode 1 in cinema for my 6th birthday and I remember hating Jar Jar, and just thinking the other three were better as I had been watching the OT since forever, it wasn't until after episode 3 came out that I started to hate them.
    I see TFA in the same sort of light as the prequels, it has issues but it's still cool.
  • GivenumDaBiznes
    1044 posts Member
    edited May 2017

Darth Maul.

Star Wars Purist checking in, love everything and anything SW, obviously somethings are better than others but if its got lightsabers and space battles count me in.
  • Elusive_DJ
    3141 posts Member

TPM is a good movie

Nah.

Robot scum

Oh so all of a sudden we're role playing now?

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• OT Vs. PT!

giphy.gif
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • I'm definitely a prequel lover.
    More lightsabers, more force powers, and more matchups containing those two things.
    All I ever really wanted as a young Star Wars fan.
    Luke alone was never enough.
  • Roelovsky
    34 posts Member
    Prequels all the way! More depth (even like the politics) awesome world building (can't deny that haters) and the Jedi in full glory. Sure it has some oprah like dialogue and sub par acting but you can say the same about the ot.

Imo the originals are looked at with nostalgic goggles, a new hope was groundbreaking for its time because of the setting and effects but the plot wasn't original and the acting just like the pt.

And RotH was bassicly pretty bad if it wasn't for Vaders redemption. I mean second death star and Ewoks... ;)

Cant really complain about TESB though besides from Han being a creep towards Leia during the first half.
    giphy.gif
  • Whodunnit
    5551 posts Member
    DeFaLt17 wrote: »

TPM is a good movie

Nah.

Robot scum

Oh so all of a sudden we're role playing now?

Your behavior, DeFaLt17, is continually unexpected.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • ROMG4
    2421 posts Member
    edited May 2017

TPM is a good movie

Opinions are gooooood.

But THIS IS WRONG! :#

The Phantom Menace is one of the worst Space movies ever and by far the worst Star Wars.

The plot holes the movie has completely ruin it and it's not fun enough like TFA so that I can kinda ignore them it's just...no.

The Gungans would actually be pretty cool except for their speech.

The only thing that saves it is that it has OOM-9.
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    The OOM-9 Thread
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76756/the-oom-9-thread-9-9-the-phantom-droid/p1
  • Pratore
    653 posts Member
    I also prefer the prequels over the Original trilogy.
    Reasons why

Anakin is my favourite movie character ever. I love his story and can relate to him very well.
    The story line of the prequels was very interesting, complex and subtle.
    The huge battles in episode 2 and 3 were amazing to watch.
    The Sith and Jedi each were unique in their own way.
    CLONE TROOPERS. One of the biggest reasons is because they are SO awesome.

cb34459529d80acb3996e3eea481e2d5.gif
  • ROMG4 wrote: »

TPM is a good movie

Opinions are gooooood.

But THIS IS WRONG! :#

The Phantom Menace is one of the worst Space movies ever and by far the worst Star Wars.

The plot holes the movie has completely ruin it and it's not fun enough like TFA so that I can kinda ignore them it's just...no.

The Gungans would actually be pretty cool except for their speech.

The only thing that saves it is that it has OOM-9.

While I wouldn't call TPM a "good movie", it's better than AotC IMO. Several reasons.

1. It has the most practical sets and effects of any of the Prequels, meaning it holds up better visually in a lot of areas.

2. It has Darth Maul who is a far more intimidating character than Dooku.

3. It has the best lightsaber fight of any of the Prequels. Seriously, it's great stuff. Nothing in AotC can touch it.

4. Jake Lloyd is more bearable as Anakin than Hayden Christensen is in AotC. He's not great mind you, but he's better than what George did with Anakin in AotC.

5. Liam Neeson is always awesome, even if the character he is playing does dumb stuff. The man just has onscreen charisma.

6. Duel of the Fates is one of the greatest Star Wars songs ever composed.

7. There is no terrible love story forced down our throat. The love story in AotC is easily the worst part of the whole Star Wars saga so far. I would gladly take another heaping helping of Jar Jar if it meant that the love story wouldn't be so awful.

All of this isn't meant to imply that there isn't anything good on AotC, but I think the negatives in that movie hurt it far more and that it doesn't have near enough positives to make up for its missteps.
    #JustSayNoToReyLo
  • Pratore wrote: »
    Reasons why

Anakin is my favourite movie character ever. I love his story and can relate to him very well.

Too bad the interesting and complex story didn't get translated to the scene very well, due to crap directing of the actors and poor dialog.
    Almost all of my issues with the PT could be resolved if the love story was written and directed by someone, Lucas sucks at romance, and Anakins change happens so damn fast it needed to be spread out over ep 2 and 3, if you didn't already knowow he was going to turn into Vader his change is even more jarring, went from troubled to killing kids in just a few minutes.
  • Pratore
    653 posts Member
    Icemanx442 wrote: »
    Pratore wrote: »
    Reasons why

Too bad the interesting and complex story didn't get translated to the scene very well, due to **** directing of the actors and poor dialog.
    Almost all of my issues with the PT could be resolved if the love story was written and directed by someone, Lucas sucks at romance, and Anakins change happens so **** fast it needed to be spread out over ep 2 and 3, if you didn't already knowow he was going to turn into Vader his change is even more jarring, went from troubled to killing kids in just a few minutes.

Well thats your opinion really. Episode 3 is my favourite film and episode 2 is my second favourite.

The reasons I love episode 2 so much:

I thought the love romance between Anakin and Padme was executed perfectly. I am a 19 yr old male btw.

Throughout the whole film Anakins mind was conflicted with so many different things which put him under edge. It was very interesting to see how he handled it, whether he would do the good thing or the bad thing.

Anakins life and story is a sad one, he lost his mother in his arms, he loved a girl which he knew he could never legally be with. The Jedi council pretty much despised him, even though he was the chosen one. His character is very relatable and I love everything about his character, especially the way how he plays it.

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

Episode 1 he was fearful of leaving his mother behind and going a new adventure of becoming a Jedi.

Episode 2 he was angry with obi wan holding him back, angry that his mother died and no one on the jedi council helped. Angry he couldn't be with padme.

Episode 3 He was suffering with having dreams of padme dying in child birth, the same dreams he had of his mother dying. Suffering because he wasn't accepted as a jedi master even though he had high potential. No one trusted him.

No wonder why he turned to the darkside, especially with paplatine being the only father figure to him.

The prequels are amazing and were executed perfectly imo. The story of anakin was gradually developing over the 3 films and was done brilliantly.
  • Roelovsky wrote: »
    Prequels all the way! More depth (even like the politics) awesome world building (can't deny that haters) and the Jedi in full glory. Sure it has some oprah like dialogue and sub par acting but you can say the same about the ot.

Imo the originals are looked at with nostalgic goggles, a new hope was groundbreaking for its time because of the setting and effects but the plot wasn't original and the acting just like the pt.

And RotH was bassicly pretty bad if it wasn't for Vaders redemption. I mean second death star and Ewoks... ;)

Cant really complain about TESB though besides from Han being a creep towards Leia during the first half.

World/lore building is really the only thing they do well, and tell us more about certain characters sure the action is good, but the directing of the actors is terrible, the OT is way better in that regard don't fool yourself. While the story is good the dialog written doesn't hold up, Lucas sucks at directing actors and sucks at writing dialog for characters. It's lucky there was a heap of talented actors otherwise everyone would have been as stiff as Hayden and Portman.

I don't hate the PT anymore over the years I've grown to enjoy the good in them, the OT is far superior, they have issues but no where the level of the PT.
    Ewoks suck and there's nothing wrong with the second death star it makes sense they would make another, they saw the power of the first one. Now starkiller base was stupid.
  • Pratore wrote: »
    Icemanx442 wrote: »
    Pratore wrote: »
    Reasons why

Too bad the interesting and complex story didn't get translated to the scene very well, due to **** directing of the actors and poor dialog.
    Almost all of my issues with the PT could be resolved if the love story was written and directed by someone, Lucas sucks at romance, and Anakins change happens so **** fast it needed to be spread out over ep 2 and 3, if you didn't already knowow he was going to turn into Vader his change is even more jarring, went from troubled to killing kids in just a few minutes.

Well thats your opinion really. Episode 3 is my favourite film and episode 2 is my second favourite.

The reasons I love episode 2 so much:

I thought the love romance between Anakin and Padme was executed perfectly. I am a 19 yr old male btw.

Throughout the whole film Anakins mind was conflicted with so many different things which put him under edge. It was very interesting to see how he handled it, whether he would do the good thing or the bad thing.

Anakins life and story is a sad one, he lost his mother in his arms, he loved a girl which he knew he could never legally be with. The Jedi council pretty much despised him, even though he was the chosen one. His character is very relatable and I love everything about his character, especially the way how he plays it.

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

Episode 1 he was fearful of leaving his mother behind and going a new adventure of becoming a Jedi.

Episode 2 he was angry with obi wan holding him back, angry that his mother died and no one on the jedi council helped. Angry he couldn't be with padme.

Episode 3 He was suffering with having dreams of padme dying in child birth, the same dreams he had of his mother dying. Suffering because he wasn't accepted as a jedi master even though he had high potential. No one trusted him.

No wonder why he turned to the darkside, especially with paplatine being the only father figure to him.

The prequels are amazing and were executed perfectly imo. The story of anakin was gradually developing over the 3 films and was done brilliantly.

I envy you so much to be able to see the PT in that light. Like I said the story is good it was very well thought out, the way you broke it up right there is awesome, it's just for many including myself, it was executed poorly. The love story in twighlight is portrayed better. It's so cringy.

And his turned was not believable. It could have been better. If they had made Anakin older in the first film and casted Hayden then I feel like more could have been done.
    I have no issues with Hayden he was an unknown actor, in film where even some incredibly good actors looked silly.
    Lucas isn't good at directing actors plain and simple nor writing character dialog.

Also WAY too much CGI it was unnecessary in so many scenes, there was not once a actual trooper just CGI.
    And even at 6 years old seeing EP 1 in the cinemas I hated Jar Jar the worst character ever. I was 12 when EP 3 came out so I'm within the age where most of the PT fans are. So from when I was 6 till now I've alway thought the OT was better, so it's not even a nostalgia thing with me I grew up with both I did see OT when I was 3 or 4 when the special editions came out

• bfloo
    14499 posts Member
    DarthJ wrote: »

I love the originals but like the prequels. 1 was fairly decent, 2 was poor up until Geonosis admittedly (other than Jango), 3 was really good. They don't come near the originals but I don't feel you have to hate the PT if you like OT and vice versa.

AotC is actually pretty good if you fast forward through all the Padme' Anakin scenes until it gets to Tattooine.

TPM is better if you read the Darth Jar Jar theory.

I prefer the OT, but understand why younger fans love the PT.

TFA was just an awful hollywood remake. Hopefully TLJ is better, though they would need to make an effort to make it worse..
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo
    14499 posts Member
    Roelovsky wrote: »

The way Han and Leia acted towards each other is ESB is why their love story worked.

It didn't feel forced like Anakin and Padme'.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png