criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Is anyone else just hoping

ShowOff
113 posts Member
That we'll be able to have some sort of skin selection for heroes. I am thrilled at this idea.

Replies

• The immersion police will be after you when we see folks with inappropriate skins in the Snow or Deserts.
  • HeavyTeemu
    536 posts Member
    They are releasing skins for Rey and Kylo Ren as pre-order bonus. I think it's quite safe to assume they have skins for other heroes/villains as well.

If not then w/e.
  • SAmulticore
    3317 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    #bactanappyluke4bf2017
  • #bactanappyluke4bf2017

Jabbas sail barge leia
  • Skins for heroes are definitely a certainty at this point. I guarantee they will be tied to micro transactions in some form or another. Leia in the Boush disguise would be awesome. Lando in his guard disguise would be cool too. Quite a few options for a lot of the heroes that they could go with. The villains are the ones which seem much more limited in that regard as most of them wear the same outfit in all of their movie appearances. I'm sure they'll figure something out though. Maybe by including villain looks from other sources of media or something like that.
    #JustSayNoToReyLo
  • ShowOff
    113 posts Member
    Skins for heroes are definitely a certainty at this point. I guarantee they will be tied to micro transactions in some form or another. Leia in the Boush disguise would be awesome. Lando in his guard disguise would be cool too. Quite a few options for a lot of the heroes that they could go with. The villains are the ones which seem much more limited in that regard as most of them wear the same outfit in all of their movie appearances. I'm sure they'll figure something out though. Maybe by including villain looks from other sources of media or something like that.

I wouldn't mind a few original villain concept outfits as well. Not sure if others feel the same however.
  • Laser921
    1782 posts Member
    Anybody remember the white Vader armor? I think it was in a noncanon comic
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    I would rather they just have a skin for every planet and it automatically gives you that one.
  • Limbless Anakin would be pretty funny.
    TFA-10.7.gif
  • bfloo
    14084 posts Member
    Limbless Anakin would be pretty funny.

He'll bite our kneecaps off.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Laser921
    1782 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »

So the Black knight of Star Wars?
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • bfloo
    14084 posts Member
    Laser921 wrote: »
    bfloo wrote: »

So the Black knight of Star Wars?

Losing his limbs and getting burned was just a flesh wound...
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• The immersion police will be after you when we see folks with inappropriate skins in the Snow or Deserts.

I will be one of these. If they restrict the infantry skins (sounds as if they will), then I bet Hero skins will be somewhat restricted as well. I really hope they do in both cases.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Shinjuku
    1758 posts Member
    I hope that they don't put a restriction on it, let's say if you have to buy the different skins and you're not allowed to use it due to it being locked to certain maps. That would honestly just ruin the fun, especially seeing as you paid for the skin/content.
    MLtmeEi.png
    " If you're not with me, then you're my enemy."
  • Shinjuku wrote: »
    I hope that they don't put a restriction on it, let's say if you have to buy the different skins and you're not allowed to use it due to it being locked to certain maps. That would honestly just ruin the fun, especially seeing as you paid for the skin/content.

This same asinine thinking just reinforced the segregated dlc playlists.

"I paid for it! THEY can't have it!"