criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Would you be for or against original outfits/skins for heroes

ShowOff
113 posts Member
I made a thread gouging the possibility of skins in this game and the general consensus is there will be skins linked to some sort of microtransaction ((Great idea))

Now, in that thread someone mentioned that villains lack variety of skins.

This made me think, given the okay by Disney and time I feel like DICE could come up with some good costumes/skins of their own vision for villains and even heroes.

Obviously skins/outfits that have been shown in movies & games etc. will take priority but eventually I would not mind seeing a unique take on some of our iconic characters.

What's your take

Replies

• Laser921
    1782 posts Member
    Id be for it, just like id be for original, custom heroes (hoping for a new kotor like game) but i dont know how well it'd work. Like Darth Vader, what else could he have besides black armor
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    I would be fine for Original Skins, I mean we have never seen certain heroes on certain planets in the movies/tv so I would be fine with EA or whoever designing some, could be good.
  • Laser921
    1782 posts Member
    Like for Luke, what would you have in mind? Btw im all for having original skins, like imagine Luke in jedi armor
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    Like obviously we have never seen Luke on Sullust in the movies so it would have been cool if they had invented a new costume for him rather than just having him in his ROTJ gear.
  • Elusive_DJ
    3141 posts Member
    Stalemate wrote: »
    Like obviously we have never seen Luke on Sullust in the movies so it would have been cool if they had invented a new costume for him rather than just having him in his ROTJ gear.

I hate that spandex outfit he has so much.
    ⦗ XBOX GT: EIusive DJ⦘~ "The Knights of Gareth are eternal..." ✔
    \⧹If you happen to have ANY ideas for any hero you desire to have in Battlefront 2, Let me know in a DM!⧸/
    How to make Every Hero Viable in Battlefront 2

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• Laser921
    1782 posts Member
    Luke should have normal robes the ones in legends not the old man ones in TFA
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7339 posts Member
    Many have at least 2 movie skins and the rest can be expanded from the books and series.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Laser921 wrote: »
    Id be for it, just like id be for original, custom heroes (hoping for a new kotor like game) but i dont know how well it'd work. Like Darth Vader, what else could he have besides black armor

Maybe a Dark side Anakin skin?
  • Techkiddz
    649 posts Member
    I always thought it would be cool if we could have chosen a costume for our heroes, and if DICE made some custom suits. **** about the people wanting accuracy, we have bespin workers fighting on the Death Star already so give me this!
    Basically I want to be able to wear maybe Luke's bespin clothing wherever, or maybe Leia's bounty hunter suit. Also, maybe add custom skins. I could see Boba with a DICE skin, (black and white?) or other varieties of colors. Maybe give Vader different varioations ideas his costume, like ep.4, ep.5, ep.6, and other ideas. Stuff like that.
  • Laser921
    1782 posts Member
    Anyone remember Chewbacca's Snoova disguise? Id pay to see that. As for luke, maybe a custom robe design of some sort
  • Laser921
    1782 posts Member
    Or Luke in his Vader-esque outfit from Operation Shadow Hand?