criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Welcome to the Star Wars Battlefront Forums. To help eliminate spam and fake accounts, you must have a linked EA account and own Star Wars Battlefront I or II to post on the relevant game boards.

Have issues posting, but own the game? Log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Battlefront Season Pass/Playstation Plus

Hi guys,

I've been playing Battlefront since it's release and today i woke up to the game telling me i cannot access ANY online content without i having a playstation plus account. I've never had this issue before and i've been playing since 2015. I've never bought playstation plus before as well. Also, i purchased the season pass and the game itself.

I am **** **** off that paid over +$100 on this **** just not be able to play it.

Please fix.

Replies

• do you live with someone else who bought playstation plus before and their subscription ran out?

normally you need playstation plus to play any multiplayer game online... it has nothing to do with battlefront. if you've been playing games online for the past year and half without it I'd like to know how lol.