criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

This games soundtrack is going to be amazing

ShowOff
113 posts Member
Three eras of incredible music to choose from.

Replies

• Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    I just want Duel of Fates!
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7339 posts Member
    Like in Battlefront II (2005). I loved the music and sounds there. It had a good variety and was pushing the motivations. Something I missed in Battlefront (2015). Hopefully the new ST music, Clone Wars series themes and Rebels themes will be added to.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Plus, the London Symphony is who they're using, and they played on the Soundtrack for Star Wars 1-6, sooo it'll be great
    So this is how Liberty dies, with thunderous applause

giphy.gif

• Yeah, good point. John Williams for the win! Love all of the SW music.
  • Stalemate wrote: »

I forgot which one that was...Was that the duel between Jin Kenobi and Maul or was that Anakin and Kenobi on Mustafar?

I forgot which one that was...Was that the duel between Jin Kenobi and Maul or was that Anakin and Kenobi on Mustafar?
    The duel between Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan versus Darth Maul.
    Army or not, you must realize....you are doomed.
    tumblr_m83kl8wd161rv3w3po2_500.gif

What was the name of the music playing with Anakin and Obi Wan?
  • Episode 5,6,&3 had my favorite tracks so i would like to hear more of those symphonies.
  • Laser921
    1784 posts Member
    Maybe not exactly tempo for the game's pace but i love the throne room music from ROTJ
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • Laser921 wrote: »
    Maybe not exactly tempo for the game's pace but i love the throne room music from ROTJ

Which part? I loved the music that plays when Luke screams NEVER!! and starts swinging away at Vader like a wild man
  • Laser921
    1784 posts Member
    @Ryan_GoFett24 That part exactly, the orchestral humming combined with the emotion of the duel gives me goosebumps every time
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • That's Battle of the Heroes, @Ryan_GoFett24
    Stalemate wrote: »

What was the name of the music playing with Anakin and Obi Wan?
    So this is how Liberty dies, with thunderous applause

giphy.gif

• Trooper8059
    10197 posts Member
    Laser921 wrote: »

Especially when Luke was being electrocuted.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif