criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Welcome to the Star Wars Battlefront Forums. To help eliminate spam and fake accounts, you must have a linked EA account and own Star Wars Battlefront I or II to post on the relevant game boards.

Have issues posting, but own the game? Log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Doesn't anyone play Sabotage/Bespin anymore?

It seems like no one plays these modes anymore, which is a shame because I have a number of Hutt-Contract related tasks to complete. :(

Replies

  • Wallofman
    903 posts Member
    I play with a group of guys and we play Bespin every night. Matches are almost always full (until we clear them out lol). We play PS4
  • jeans
    316 posts Member
    Just finished sabotage and wa matches on ps4
    yt jeanschweppe
  • I play on PC :( Wish I could join you
  • AltoJun
    48 posts Member
    edited May 16
    This is for PC version, wich I play.
    Last friday I tried to play bespin and ALL the other DLCs and there was no game available. Could not say if they were full or empty, game does not show you that. So I returned to the other game modes and played.
    I believe that lots of people are abandoning this game due to cheaters/hackers infestation.
    It's very sad and EA should take severe measures or this game will die.
  • bigjay
    769 posts Member
    I play every night ,mostly Bespin PS4
    PSN : BIG_JAY_ALLDAY fix the progesssion system it is busted . looking at you dice
  • AltoJun wrote: »
    This is for PC version, wich I play.
    Last friday I tried to play bespin and ALL the other DLCs and there was no game available. Could not say if they were full or empty, game does not show you that. So I returned to the other game modes and played.
    I believe that lots of people are abandoning this game due to cheaters/hackers infestation.
    It's very sad and EA should take severe measures or this game will die.


    I'd love to hear your comments in my other thread about what percentage of players hack.
  • MataSplat wrote: »
    It seems like no one plays these modes anymore, which is a shame because I have a number of Hutt-Contract related tasks to complete. :(

    I just had to complete these Bespin contracts yesterday. Horrible contracts, but finding lobbies was no problem. On PS4.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • tts42572
    712 posts Member
    Not many....

    I've always struggled finding matches in many of the DLC modes.

    EA really dropped the ball the way they did these DLC's.
  • JackTHorn
    1742 posts Member
    I play every few days on PS4, mostly Bespin and Outer Rim. Never any problem finding full games, or very very rarely. Occasionally when I go looking for a Turning Point game it comes up empty, but that's not too often.
  • I've actually re-discovered this map after a long absence due to the decision to block off everyone's favorite-if difficult to get to- sniping area on top of the Administrator's palace.

    I decided recently to go back and see who was playing, and try out the pulse shot sniping rifle. Which was yay. So now I sit on Bespin all day and crows-nest the enemy at 5000 yards for hours on end. Great fun.
  • briozzy
    84 posts Member
    MataSplat wrote: »
    AltoJun wrote: »
    This is for PC version, wich I play.
    Last friday I tried to play bespin and ALL the other DLCs and there was no game available. Could not say if they were full or empty, game does not show you that. So I returned to the other game modes and played.
    I believe that lots of people are abandoning this game due to cheaters/hackers infestation.
    It's very sad and EA should take severe measures or this game will die.


    I'd love to hear your comments in my other thread about what percentage of players hack.

    Also a PC player who waited too long to fulfill the shock grenade contract. I've been sitting at 80% for about six weeks. Need to disarm 2 more gennies, darn it.
  • I’m on PC and need to hit this map for my hurt contract. Let’s pick a date!!!!
  • I play every night on xbox, Bespin is a favourite and mostly always full.
  • It really depends on what time you play on. Check on swbstats when there a lot of people playing. There is mostly always a lobby if there are at least 1k people playing. And that is usually around the evening.
  • I play almost everyday on PS4.....
  • I keep trying to get in (on PC), but there's never anyone in those games. Walker Assault and Cargo are about all I can find these days.
  • I try to start it but only a few people join. Need at least 15 people for a match to start. If anyone wants to run it for hutt contracts, I'm using online around 7pm on the east coast. I really wish they would add daily missions for different modes so people don't just play one thing over and over again. Give people some incentive to try out all the different matches, earn extra credit, and maybe even unlock some cool stuff.
  • Another problem is that people don't like to wait. During Walker Assault Matches, I'll ask if people want to join Bespin/Sabotage. Most people are up for it but don't want to wait too long for a team to form. We might need someone to create a pre-made team of 4 to 8 players so the system can gather another random team of 4 to 8 waiting in solo queue to help speed the process along.

    They could also update the queue so that the team page only displays when 50% of Rebels and Imperials are filled up. For example, if a match requires at least 16 on each team to start, then the team roster will not pop up until each side has 8 players. Most people do not play in pre-made teams. It may help if the systems automatically assign partners before teams are formed. So if you are waiting for a mode that does not start right away, you'll already have at least 4 people in the queue (2 teams of 2 players).

    So yeah, stop joining and leaving. Just wait lol

Sign In or Register to comment.