criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Welcome to the Star Wars Battlefront Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Star Wars Battlefront and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Less than 1 month until EA Play. Anyone here attending?

Prev1
ShowOff
113 posts Member
edited May 17
We'll see gameplay and/or more information. Can't wait!

Is anyone from these forums attending? Would be nice to have a guy inside that we can ask questions to or get inside coverage/info from

Replies

• ExoSchmo
    556 posts Member
    I'm pretty sure you can just watch it somewhere on the interwebs
  • I'll be there! Beyond excited.
    The Throne Room song from Ep 4 gets me pumped
  • Laser921
    1343 posts Member
    I'll be there! Beyond excited.
    Video and juicy details please
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • Cad_Bane
    1327 posts Member
    edited May 17
    It will be livestreamed I'm sure
  • where is this taking place?
  • mb_free
    169 posts Member
    I got my tickets.
  • Jesbro
    289 posts Member
    Please try to get all of the info you can about the COOP mode!

We know Campaign and Multiplayer will be good but we still have no real info about the COOP mode and whether or not it will be like Skirmish and feature all of the multiplayer maps and modes offline with bots or if it will be something else entirely ?!
  • I got my tickets the moment they went live.
    Magnaguard for BFII pls.
    4n25uFI.gif

• I got my tickets the moment they went live.

• I'll be going! :)
  • Jarrad
    2270 posts Member
    edited May 18
    Jesbro wrote: »
    Please try to get all of the info you can about the COOP mode!

We know Campaign and Multiplayer will be good but we still have no real info about the COOP mode and whether or not it will be like Skirmish and feature all of the multiplayer maps and modes offline with bots or if it will be something else entirely ?!

Agreed!

We already know that the Single Player Campaign will follow the story of Commander Iden Versio in the years between Return of the Jedi and The Force Awakens and that the Multiplayer Content will feature Gameplay across all three Trilogy Eras, but EA/DICE have been pretty much mum about the Solo/Co-Op Offline Mode.

I'm quite sure that many, like myself, would like to know what exactly the Solo/Co-Op Offline Mode Content will be about, such as whether it will include more Skirmish Content or more Missions Content or more Survival Content or something else entirely.

Fingers crossed we get more info about the Solo/Co-Op Offline Mode at EA Play!
  • Going the 10th and can't wait!
  • Scout1998
    384 posts Member
    No, but i will watch the livestream.
  • DeFaLt17
    1546 posts Member
    I'll just watch a Livestream or something.
    I'm a big fan of Star Wars, Mostly Kanan Jarrus though. I hope Battle Front 2 is gonna be everything we expect!
    Kanan Jarrus Spectre—1 of Phoenix Squadron for EA BattleFront 2! Make it happen Dennis / Guillaume.
    Justice for Darth Maul's blocking capabilities! Keep Cross-Era in the game, It's awesome & is the ultimate fantasy!
  • Shinjuku
    1103 posts Member
    I'll probably watch the live stream when it gets archived, something along those lines.
    L0Ah2Hy.png
    "Today is the end of the Republic."               "I'll show them the power of the darkness."          "My troops will storm this block and kill you all."
  • ThePoolshark
    2530 posts 1st Order Mod
    I will be there for reasons
    The greatest moderator that EA has ever had.
  • mb_free
    169 posts Member
    Imma get all the info and get info on things everyone is excited for. Like Dabbing
  • ill ask again, where is this taking place at... seems there is a lot of ADHD here...
  • ill ask again, where is this taking place at... seems there is a lot of ADHD here...

This is in Los Angeles California!
    Also I will be going everyone! :)
  • Stalemate
    2017 posts Member
    I look forward to checking reddit the day after, hopefully be some juicy info and videos.
  • thedrum808
    1713 posts Member
    I will be there!
    Hey @ThePoolshark, will there be recording allowed like last year's Bespin event, where we could bring a flash drive and save the footage?
  • Jrob122
    4638 posts Member
    Someone take one for the team and see if you can grab some exclusive footage ;) if there is any
  • ThePoolshark
    2530 posts 1st Order Mod
    thedrum808 wrote: »
    I will be there!
    Hey @ThePoolshark, will there be recording allowed like last year's Bespin event, where we could bring a flash drive and save the footage?

No clue, none of that has been announced yet
    The greatest moderator that EA has ever had.
  • Got word that everyone's favorite ex-pat, @briandt75 will be attending. He has promised to ask the pressing questions, like will you be able to decorate your clone trooper?
  • ROMG4
    1568 posts Member
    The real question.

Could anyone PLEASE ask the Devs there if OOM-9 is being considered for the game? :p
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2

OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava

https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First

Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)

"You have performed beyond your parameters." - Nute Gunray (Star Wars: Galactic Battle-Grounds)

Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."

"Open fire!" - OOM-9

The OOM-9 Thread

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76064/the-oom-9-thread-4-9-a-new-thread/p1