criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Hackers have made this game unplayable...

Things have gotten to the point where since they know there will be no repercussions for hacking, they aren't even trying to hide their hacking efforts. I was playing Death Star last night, and there was one player who was so blatantly cheating, people were leaving in droves. If you dare challenged him on his cheating, you were greeted with "**** u noob! I got mad skillz and you just suck!" What made it even worse is that as his opposition left the game, his teammates defended him, because they were winning the game.

It really is sad. I know there are those who were disappointed with the game as it was delivered, but it was at least enjoyable, until these hackers overran things.

Replies

  • KlownShueS
    1795 posts Member
    MataSplat wrote: »
    Things have gotten to the point where since they know there will be no repercussions for hacking, they aren't even trying to hide their hacking efforts. I was playing Death Star last night, and there was one player who was so blatantly cheating, people were leaving in droves. If you dare challenged him on his cheating, you were greeted with "**** u noob! I got mad skillz and you just suck!" What made it even worse is that as his opposition left the game, his teammates defended him, because they were winning the game.

    It really is sad. I know there are those who were disappointed with the game as it was delivered, but it was at least enjoyable, until these hackers overran things.

    watch out what you say because its so bad everyone or should i say some members on here will call you a liar. or will try to make it sound like it does not happen. then others will jump on the band wagon. they will say prove it. sorry i dont use a mike so i cant say xbox record that and send it. so im lying and they will say you are too.

  • KlownShueS wrote: »
    MataSplat wrote: »
    Things have gotten to the point where since they know there will be no repercussions for hacking, they aren't even trying to hide their hacking efforts. I was playing Death Star last night, and there was one player who was so blatantly cheating, people were leaving in droves. If you dare challenged him on his cheating, you were greeted with "**** u noob! I got mad skillz and you just suck!" What made it even worse is that as his opposition left the game, his teammates defended him, because they were winning the game.

    It really is sad. I know there are those who were disappointed with the game as it was delivered, but it was at least enjoyable, until these hackers overran things.

    watch out what you say because its so bad everyone or should i say some members on here will call you a liar. or will try to make it sound like it does not happen. then others will jump on the band wagon. they will say prove it. sorry i dont use a mike so i cant say xbox record that and send it. so im lying and they will say you are too.

    Haha, you have to be kidding. Just play 10 games e.g. walker assault and in at least half of them you'll run into cheaters.
  • bfloo
    14096 posts Member
    KlownShueS wrote: »
    MataSplat wrote: »
    Things have gotten to the point where since they know there will be no repercussions for hacking, they aren't even trying to hide their hacking efforts. I was playing Death Star last night, and there was one player who was so blatantly cheating, people were leaving in droves. If you dare challenged him on his cheating, you were greeted with "**** u noob! I got mad skillz and you just suck!" What made it even worse is that as his opposition left the game, his teammates defended him, because they were winning the game.

    It really is sad. I know there are those who were disappointed with the game as it was delivered, but it was at least enjoyable, until these hackers overran things.

    watch out what you say because its so bad everyone or should i say some members on here will call you a liar. or will try to make it sound like it does not happen. then others will jump on the band wagon. they will say prove it. sorry i dont use a mike so i cant say xbox record that and send it. so im lying and they will say you are too.

    I see plenty using exploits on X1, but I've never seen anything that would convince me of hacking.

    What did you see them do to say they are hacking on X1?
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • KlownShueS
    1795 posts Member
    see what i mean?
    bfloo wrote: »
    KlownShueS wrote: »
    MataSplat wrote: »
    Things have gotten to the point where since they know there will be no repercussions for hacking, they aren't even trying to hide their hacking efforts. I was playing Death Star last night, and there was one player who was so blatantly cheating, people were leaving in droves. If you dare challenged him on his cheating, you were greeted with "**** u noob! I got mad skillz and you just suck!" What made it even worse is that as his opposition left the game, his teammates defended him, because they were winning the game.

    It really is sad. I know there are those who were disappointed with the game as it was delivered, but it was at least enjoyable, until these hackers overran things.

    watch out what you say because its so bad everyone or should i say some members on here will call you a liar. or will try to make it sound like it does not happen. then others will jump on the band wagon. they will say prove it. sorry i dont use a mike so i cant say xbox record that and send it. so im lying and they will say you are too.

    I see plenty using exploits on X1, but I've never seen anything that would convince me of hacking.

    What did you see them do to say they are hacking on X1?

  • KlownShueS wrote: »
    MataSplat wrote: »
    Things have gotten to the point where since they know there will be no repercussions for hacking, they aren't even trying to hide their hacking efforts. I was playing Death Star last night, and there was one player who was so blatantly cheating, people were leaving in droves. If you dare challenged him on his cheating, you were greeted with "**** u noob! I got mad skillz and you just suck!" What made it even worse is that as his opposition left the game, his teammates defended him, because they were winning the game.

    It really is sad. I know there are those who were disappointed with the game as it was delivered, but it was at least enjoyable, until these hackers overran things.

    watch out what you say because its so bad everyone or should i say some members on here will call you a liar. or will try to make it sound like it does not happen. then others will jump on the band wagon. they will say prove it. sorry i dont use a mike so i cant say xbox record that and send it. so im lying and they will say you are too.

    Just a tip...you don't need a Mic to record, all you have to do is tap the home button then press x
  • Techkiddz
    649 posts Member
    KlownShueS wrote: »
    see what i mean?
    bfloo wrote: »
    KlownShueS wrote: »
    MataSplat wrote: »
    Things have gotten to the point where since they know there will be no repercussions for hacking, they aren't even trying to hide their hacking efforts. I was playing Death Star last night, and there was one player who was so blatantly cheating, people were leaving in droves. If you dare challenged him on his cheating, you were greeted with "**** u noob! I got mad skillz and you just suck!" What made it even worse is that as his opposition left the game, his teammates defended him, because they were winning the game.

    It really is sad. I know there are those who were disappointed with the game as it was delivered, but it was at least enjoyable, until these hackers overran things.

    watch out what you say because its so bad everyone or should i say some members on here will call you a liar. or will try to make it sound like it does not happen. then others will jump on the band wagon. they will say prove it. sorry i dont use a mike so i cant say xbox record that and send it. so im lying and they will say you are too.

    I see plenty using exploits on X1, but I've never seen anything that would convince me of hacking.

    What did you see them do to say they are hacking on X1?

    I think he just wants to see an example. Cheaters in this game are common
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!