criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Initial thoughts after mutiplayer reveal/ livestream

I loved 99% of what I saw. Just like everyone else, can't express how excited I am for this game to drop.

Here are a few things I wouldn't mind if they changed.

1. The officer class seems fairly underwhelming. To be fair, they haven't revealed all the star card options you can use for each class, but I think it would be awesome if you could have an ability that calls down orbital bombardment or a bombing run. The class needs to have some engaging abilities that will really get people excited to support the team.

2. I don't mind most of the cross era content, but I wasn't a huge fan of watching Fett, Rey and Solo run around on Theed. I really appreciated the authentic experience that the devs tried to created in the first Battlefront. With the hero progression system, I get why they're doing that, but I would just prefer if the only hero cross over was in certain modes like HvV. (On a site note, I know it's pre-alpha but I hope to God you can pick from more than 2 heros on each map lol)

3. I get the reason for the nerf, but heros definitely need a buff to health/armor. They have a death trooper feel to them when they should be more on the royal guard side of things.

On a final note, major props to the devs for making Boba Fett great again!