criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Characters I want in Battlefront II

Heroes and villains are a very important part of Star Wars and so here is my list of most wanted Characters for each era.

PREQUEL
Heroes: Anakin Skywalker, Obi Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Mace Windu, Padme Amedala
Villains: Darth Maul, General Grievous, Jango Fett, Dark Vader(Dark Anakin)
ORIGINAL
Heroes: Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Leia Organa, Chewbacca, Lando Calrissian
Villains: Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, Boba Fett, IG-88, Greedo
SEQUEL
Heroes: Rey, Luke Skywalker, Finn, Poe Dameron
Villains: Kylo Ren, Supreme Leader Snoke, Captain Phasma, Knight of Ren(random)

I think that the only mode these hereos and villians should not cross in specific modes that focus on being canonically accurate, while others could have all of them and no normal characters.

Replies

• Landeaux
    3467 posts Member
    Sooooo you want three versions of Anakin? Anakin vs Vader would already be awkward but Anakin vs Anakin and Vader is twisted
  • bfloo
    14398 posts Member
    Anakin leading the cxlones on 1 side vs Anakin leading the droids on the other sounds odd, especially since Vader never led Droids into combat..

The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• KesselRunner14
    17 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    The original battlefront 2 had vader and anakin
  • Landeaux wrote: »
    Sooooo you want three versions of Anakin? Anakin vs Vader would already be awkward but Anakin vs Anakin and Vader is twisted

Thats why I said they would be separate eras in most modes. Not mashed together.
  • Paul131
    982 posts Member
    Landeaux wrote: »

Thats why I said they would be separate eras in most modes. Not mashed together.

Or Dark Anakin on specific gamemodes.
    When I see somebody posting another useless theard
    tumblr_mqtcovhc8q1srwn65o9_250.gif

• kylenpain
    1305 posts Member
    i do wanna see anakin on both sides. i just want different skins for anakin and obiwan, we need episode 1-3 for obi and 2&3 for ani
  • The original battlefront 2 had vader and anakin

The original Battlefront 2 also had the ETA-2 as the Republic Interceptor and the V-Wing as the Republic bomber. That game probably isn't the best role model.
    PSN: Bucman55 "The ability to speak does not make you intellegent."
    "[Cross-Era play] would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • Paul131 wrote: »
    Landeaux wrote: »

Or Dark Anakin on specific gamemodes.

Or maybe just ONE game mode. Order 66, anyone?
  • Heroes and villains are a very important part of Star Wars and so here is my list of most wanted characters for each era.

PREQUEL
    Heroes: Anakin Skywalker, Obi Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Mace Windu, Padme Amedala
    Villains: Darth Maul, Count Dooku, General Grievous, Jango Fett, Dark Anakin.
    ORIGINAL
    Heroes: Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Leia Organa, Chewbacca, Lando Calrissian
    Villains: Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, Boba Fett, IG-88, Greedo
    SEQUEL
    Heroes: Rey, Luke Skywalker, Finn, Poe Dameron
    Villains: Kylo Ren, Supreme Leader Snoke, Captain Phasma, Knight of Ren(random)

I think that these hereos and villians should not cross in specific modes that focus on being canonically accurate, while others could have all of them and no normal characters.

*EDITED*
  • I want to see old Obi Wan hero
  • Aurra Sing would be a cool character, along with other bounty hunters. They should also try to include as many jedi as possible, whether it be skins or actual heroes, it would be amazing. I wanna see Luminara, Kit Fisto, Aayla Secura, Barriss Offee, Shaak Ti. Even Ashoka Tano and Ventress. This game has a good thing coming and it would be so cool to see the devolopers put as much content as possible to truly have an amazing and immersive experience. Part of being a Star Wars fan was seeing all of these amazing characters on screen and game. I hope this game offers that as well.
  • kylenpain wrote: »
    i do wanna see anakin on both sides. i just want different skins for anakin and obiwan, we need episode 1-3 for obi and 2&3 for ani

That's where you're wrong. Episode I skin for Anakin. He'd be so short compared to CIS characters that he would be op. And just imagine his emotes: "yipppeeeee!", "Are you an angel?", and of course, "Now THIS is podracing!".
  • Not these threads again.
  • But in all seriousness, I want Kal Skirata, Omega squad, and the NULL ARCs.
  • The original battlefront 2 had vader and anakin

The original Battlefront 2 also had the ETA-2 as the Republic Interceptor and the V-Wing as the Republic bomber. That game probably isn't the best role model.

Haha thats a good point as far as making sense but it was fun and that's what I care about the most for a game.
  • Mace mother **** windu
  • I want to see old Obi Wan hero

That would be cool but they would have to make him much cooler than the movie because he doesnt move too fast or fight too well in New Hope
  • lowell
    597 posts Member
    The good Anakin should not be based on AOTC since he was still a padawan but instead TCW where he was a Jedi Knight already and led more battles with Ahsoka as his padawan. For the ANH version of Obi-Wan, they could just combine his Twin Suns appearance with the movie to blend well with the graphics. He was more agile in Rebels but the two years that went by must've kept him less active as he was still watching Luke and using the force to protect him.
  • I'd love a Dark Side Anakin for the CIS.

If we're getting Maul as a CIS hero (despite never fighting for the CIS and actively fighting against it in a few cases), then why not suit-less Vader?
    We're finally getting the High Ground man! Wooooooooo!
  • I'd love a Dark Side Anakin for the CIS.

If we're getting Maul as a CIS hero (despite never fighting for the CIS and actively fighting against it in a few cases), then why not suit-less Vader?

Had Maul not been injured on Naboo (assuming nothing else happened in the next 10 years), he would have undoubtedly been fighting for the Confederacy. Vader on the other hand, hated the CIS and his only interaction with them was to destroy their leadership and crush the remnants.
    "In my book, experience outranks everything."
  • What about old Ben