criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

My predictions of heroes at launch

Prequel Trilogy
Heroes- Padme, Yoda
Villains- Darth Maul, Cad Bane

Original Trilogy
Heroes- Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Leia
Villains- Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Emperor Palpatine

Sequel Trilogy
Heroes- Rey, Poe
Villains- Kylo Ren, General Hux

Replies

• ArchieKE
    242 posts Member
    You missed out Obi-wan and Jango, the concept art basically confirms them to appear in the game in some way. I doubt cad bane will come at launch over Dooku. They won't leave Chewie out again. If they didn't add Finn and Phasma, there will be no Poe and Hux.
  • Darth_Lame0
    121 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    ArchieKE wrote: »
    You missed out Obi-wan and Jango, the concept art basically confirms them to appear in the game in some way. I doubt cad bane will come at launch over Dooku. They won't leave Chewie out again. If they didn't add Finn and Phasma, there will be no Poe and Hux.

Why do people keep getting the idea that Finn and Phasma as DLC = nothing but Rey and Kylo at launch?

Poe, Han (who we know is in the game), and Chewie were all equal in significance to Finn. Hux, Kanjiklub guy, and TR-8R were more significant than Phasma. Unkar Plutt was more significant than Phasma. If launch content is based solely off TFA, it makes absolute sense to save Phasma for TLJ-themed DLC, since we've heard she'll actually have a significant role in it.
  • 2000sGuy
    5843 posts Member

Why do people keep getting the idea that Finn and Phasma as DLC = nothing but Rey and Kylo at launch?

Poe, Han (who we know is in the game), and Chewie were all equal in significance to Finn. Hux, Kanjiklub guy, and TR-8R were more significant than Phasma. Unkar Plutt was more significant than Phasma. If launch content is based solely off TFA, it makes absolute sense to save Phasma for TLJ-themed DLC, since we've heard she'll actually have a significant role in it.

The Devs comfirmed Finn and Phasma will be available in December as the first free season dlc. Key word free
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • Pratore
    653 posts Member

Finn is DLC its already been confirmed. Captain Phasma is also DLC. Poe is unconfirmed for release. Probably only Rey, Kylo Ren for ST. Who else can they include?? General Hux?
  • Pratore wrote: »

Finn is DLC its already been confirmed. Captain Phasma is also DLC. Poe is unconfirmed for release. Probably only Rey, Kylo Ren for ST. Who else can they include?? General Hux?

"Unconfirmed" means exactly that--neither confirmed nor denied, but people are already talking like "unconfirmed" means "denied."

I was pointing out that TFA has a much healthier character roster than people realize. I threw Unkar Plutt in as a joke, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see any of the other characters I named become ST heroes. If they made Nien hue'ing Nunb into a hero, why not Hux, Kanjiklub guy, and TR-8R?
  • My guess (At Launch):
    Prequel -

Heroes: Obi Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, Yoda, Mace Windu
    Villians: Darth Maul, Darth Sidious, General Grevious, Count Dooku

Original -

Heroes: Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Princess Leia
    Rogue One: Jynn Erso, Cassian Andor
    Villians: Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, Boba Fett, Greedo

Sequel-

Heroes: Rey, Finn, Poe Dameron
    Villians: Kylo Ren, Snoke, Captain Phasma

• You are all wrong, it is most likely:

PT- Yoda(Me), Obi-wan, Padme(Possibly Anakin, if not then he will be first PT DLC Hero)
    Darth Maul, Count Dooku(Possibly Grievous), Jango Fett
    OT- Luke,Han,Leia
    Vader,Boba,Emperor Palpy
    ST- Rey,Kylo

14 heroes most likely at launch with finn and phasma soon after for free.
    Droids are friends not clankers
    jUX2YXO.gif

PT- Yoda(Me), Obi-wan, Padme(Possibly Anakin, if not then he will be first PT DLC Hero)
    OT- Luke,Han,Leia
    Vader,Boba,Emperor Palpy
    ST- Rey,Kylo

Yeah I think urs is the most likely. If Grievous isn't at launch he'll be the first pt villain cuz he'll definitely be the most demanded hero

OT- Luke,Han,Leia
    Vader,Boba,Emperor Palpy
    ST- Rey,Kylo

I like this list A LOT. But I've got a bad feeling about this. Something tells me dice is running behind on heroes, possibly causing cross era heroes. I could see (if they're behind) 2 heroes 2 villains per era. One lightsaber, one Gunner. But this is just a weird thought. I like your list though!!
  • ArchieKE wrote: »
    I feel like Kenobi will come at some point, but not at launch. And I don't see Jango being in the game. But who knows.
  • JackTHorn
    3563 posts Member
    PREQUEL CONFIRMED: Yoda, Maul

PREQUEL LIKELY IMO: Anakin, Kenobi, Dooku, Grievous, maybe Mace and Sidious

OT CONFIRMED: Luke, Han, Chewbacca, Fett, Vader

OT LIKELY IMO: Emperor, Leia, maybe Krennic

SEQUEL CONFIRMED: Rey, Kylo

SEQUEL LIKELY IMO: Poe, Finn, Phasma, Hux *

* Unless they're going super minimal on the sequel content, waiting for the movies to finish. I've heard that Finn and phasma are only going to show up in DLC, which indicates this might be the case.
  • JackTHorn wrote: »

* Unless they're going super minimal on the sequel content, waiting for the movies to finish. I've heard that Finn and phasma are only going to show up in DLC, which indicates this might be the case.

Chewy is not confirmed, and padme is likely as a prequel hero
    Droids are friends not clankers
    jUX2YXO.gif
  • 2000sGuy
    5843 posts Member
    JackTHorn wrote: »

Chewy is not confirmed, and padme is likely as a prequel hero

Finn and Phasma as DLCs.... At this point anything could happen for the launch hero lineup. Now Padme's priority had gone severely down
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • I'm guessing there will be 8 or 6 prequel characters
    Obi,Yoda,Padme/Anakin
    Maul,Jango,Dooku,Greivous
    2 sequels
    Rey
    Kylo
    Then 8 or 6 Originals
    Luke,Chewie,Han,Leia
    Tarkin,Vader,Emperor,Biba
    rWnfFLl.gif
  • Pratore
    653 posts Member
    I'm guessing there will be 8 or 6 prequel characters
    Obi,Yoda,Padme/Anakin
    Maul,Jango,Dooku,Greivous
    2 sequels
    Rey
    Kylo
    Then 8 or 6 Originals
    Luke,Chewie,Han,Leia
    Tarkin,Vader,Emperor,Biba

There will be less than 14 heroes and villains at launch, dont expect so many!