criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

I guess I'll be the first one to ask this for one of Finn's abilities

Landeaux
3467 posts Member
edited June 2017
Give him an ability that gives him Rey's lightsaber for a few seconds. Kind of like a rapid fire version of a lightsaber; he can swing the saber around for a few seconds but he cannot block with it. I ask this because he has used it twice; once against TRAITOR! and once against Kylo. He actually landed a shot on Kylo soooooo. Just a thought. I'll prepare to get roasted in 3...2...1...

Note: I don't want to see lightsaber wielders running around with guns or Han running around with a Saber (though giving Rey an ability to rapid fire her pistol would've been cool)

Replies

• lololol
  • JMaster
    2113 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    I'm cool with it! It does make sense, and could give Finn a surprising advantage/defense against other Force/Lightsaber users, since basically EVERY blaster hero in the game is screwed against Vader (sometimes Luke... rarely : / ) and it does happen in the films. Don't down yourself man, this is good!
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    There won't be room cause one of his abilities will be asking people if they have a boyfriend during battle
  • Limited saber use as one of Finn's abilities makes logical sense, since we saw Finn use a saber in the film. I don't see what's wrong with that idea.
  • Cad_Bane wrote: »
    There won't be room cause one of his abilities will be asking people if they have a boyfriend during battle

:D :D :D
  • Landeaux
    3467 posts Member
    Cad_Bane wrote: »

Emote****
  • mkdfyhksrjsweu
    413 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    what if rey and finn are on the same map at the same time?

it could work if rey has obi wans lightsaber in tlj
  • Landeaux
    3467 posts Member

He'll just be borrowing it until he gets cut in the back...then she takes it back
  • Landeaux
    3467 posts Member

What if ESB Luke and Rey are on the battlefield at the same time??? (And that's Luke's saber in that pic)
    1408.gif
  • what if rey and finn are on the same map at the same time?

That's not happening, Obi-Wan's lightsaber is probably destroyed anyways, although I don't think there's any official answer on this.
    Army or not, you must realize....you are doomed.
    tumblr_m83kl8wd161rv3w3po2_500.gif
  • Or just give him a weapon from TLJ
  • Or just give him a weapon from TLJ
    He has a new blaster in TLJ, so yes.
    Army or not, you must realize....you are doomed.
    tumblr_m83kl8wd161rv3w3po2_500.gif
  • Crabman
    200 posts Member
    Or give him an ability to give the thumbs up and BB-8 comes out and flames someone
  • ACRenegade88
    737 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    To yell and breathe like he is having a hyper panic attack, lol jk but I don't know...haven't thought about finn
  • JMaster
    2113 posts Member
    Crabman wrote: »
    Or give him an ability to give the thumbs up and BB-8 comes out and flames someone
    Nah, that feels more like a Poe ability to me... side note- how cool would it be for you to control Poe Dameron and one of his abilities allows you to control BB as a little scout droid!
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.