criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Baby Incoming!

Hey guys and gals,

I will be OOO for the next week welcoming my padawan Jedi to my family. The development team along with my good friend and colleague Jeff Braddock @Braddock512 will be jumping in my place until I return to the battlefront.

We have a lot to show still and I can wait to join you guys on the 17th.

Also:
You may have noticed a lot of new forum sections. Poke around and make use of these new sections as it makes sense. We plan to bring a few more sections online as we get closer to the 17th.
Thanks
Sledgehammer70
Star Wars Battlefront Community Guy

Replies

• SnipedArm
    426 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Also:
    You may have noticed a lot of new forum sections. Poke around and make use of these new sections as it makes sense. We plan to bring a few more sections online as we get closer to the 17th.

I only use off-topic.

Off-topic is best topic
    Post edited by Braddock512 on
    #ForumFront
    #ANewEra
  • Best wishes and great health to you and this youngling of yours (:
    Get ready for lots of laughter and loud cries, big hugs and sleepless nights!

And great thanks for caring about the people on this forum!
    May the force be with you.
    There´s one. Set for stun.
  • Hey guys and gals,

I will be OOO for the next week welcoming my padawan Jedi to my family. The development team along with my good friend and colleague Jeff Braddock @Braddock512 will be jumping in my place until I return to the battlefront.

Also:

Congrats man! Welcome to the new, soon to be adventure filled, chapter of your life!
    See you on the 17th! :)
  • Hawnray wrote: »
    Hey guys and gals,

Also:

Congrats man! Welcome to the new, soon to be adventure filled, chapter of your life!

This is baby boy #4... just adding to my already crazy adventure :)
    Thanks
    Sledgehammer70
    Star Wars Battlefront Community Guy
  • BrLoKy
    222 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Hawnray wrote: »
    Hey guys and gals,

Also:

@Sledgehammer70
    o.O do you have 4 kids?? hahaha and don't forget to share some pics of this little Padawan here please =P
    N-00 ("BrLoKy") S-Arc® ("Stealth Advanced Recon Commando")
  • Hawnray wrote: »
    Hey guys and gals,

Also:

I see you are a Jedi well trained in the ways of the force... :D
  • Guess he will be a Battlefront Baby congratulations
    I find your lack of jimmies rustling
  • I hope he join the dark side!
  • Congratulations! :)
  • Kj-ZoSo wrote: »
    Congratulations! :)

& my best wishes for your family...
  • Congratulations! I hope all goes well. :)
  • If you don't follow him on twitter, he had his baby yesterday afternoon.
    The greatest moderator that EA has ever had.
  • Congrats!Hope you enlist him to the academy, we need more #stormtrooper
    Hera Syndulla <3
  • If you don't follow him on twitter, he had his baby yesterday afternoon.

I didn't realise he was that far into his pregnancy.
    #ForumFront
    #ANewEra
  • SnipedArm wrote: »
    If you don't follow him on twitter, he had his baby yesterday afternoon.

I didn't realise he was that far into his pregnancy.

Yea, and now he is a millionaire... men aren't supposed to have babies, he is a medical marvel
    The greatest moderator that EA has ever had.
  • ^Just like Arnold Schwarzenegger!