criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Multiplayer Prestige Mode

al72094
55 posts Member
Im not sure if this has already been brought up at all, but what if there was some sort of prestige mode. Don't mean to relate it to COD, but it would be cool if you made it to max level and could reset back to level 1 for a reward. This would keep a lasting objective to level up throughout the game.

I only bring this up because after reaching level 100 in Battlefront, there is really no where to go besides unlocking everything. A simple prestige mode or whatever it would be called would be there for those players that want that kind of objective. What do you guys think?

Replies

• SandyAni
    762 posts Member
    Good idea, don't think it will happen
    RIP Sig Gifs, It would be nice to have coruscant, and big offline content modes, and these heroes at launch:
    Prequel era : yoda, obi wan, Anakin, padme, maul, jango, dooku, grievous,
    Original era: Luke, leia, Han, chewy, Vader, palps, boba, bossk
    New era: Rey, kylo
  • SandyAni
    762 posts Member
    I rather have loads of content in singleplayer like in og battlefront 2 where I can lifelong memories in co op :wink:
    RIP Sig Gifs, It would be nice to have coruscant, and big offline content modes, and these heroes at launch:
  • al72094
    55 posts Member
    I am big in to multiplayer. Whatever can keep me shooting for an objective will most likely keep me playing lol
  • SandyAni
    762 posts Member
    I like mp too just saying though the game will last longer if they keep the game fresh