criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Darth Maul Community Quests

Twitter and other news regarding BFII 2.0

Replies

• Clone trooper appearances. YES!! YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!

GEONOISIS!!!! YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!

"So long as you continue to be so predictable I need not face you at all. You are your own worst enemy".- Tassadar

Did someone beat you in the game fairly and you're upset? Was it not bugged or due to lag or a hack and it made you cry? Then please fill out this form and follow it's instructions for sending to the appropriate people.
  • So the Clone Wars "season" is like 6 months long? This game is a debacle.
    PSN- CnastyOneTime
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    zBTUFja.jpg
    HueHue
  • So the Clone Wars "season" is like 6 months long? This game is a debacle.

That would be amazing if it was more than 1 planet and 4 heroes but instead it’s just that stretched all year long. I’m glad they’re doing those heroes and geonosis and all but man 2019 better be a lot more
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • 3 to 5 months for obi and grevious and 5 to 8 months for dooku and anakin...LOOOONG TIME
  • 3 to 5 months for obi and grevious and 5 to 8 months for dooku and anakin...LOOOONG TIME

I just saw the fine print about more content being added to the map as time goes on so I guess there will be more this year hopefully
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • Looking at this..next 2 months not much...looking 3-5 months for start of something atleast
  • Ciena_Ree
    906 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Gaz wrote: »

giphy.gif

My immediate reaction upon seeing Anakin and Dooku are being released later than Obi-Wan and Grievous, it's like they're trying to drain me of every credit I have so I have none to unlock them with after the initial release!

But on the other hand, I think Vader says it better to sum up my feelings.

5rdgC04.jpg
  • Why? If people torch him it is a part of his job..just like a clerk who can't take back a return due to company policy, or, a life insurance examiner that denies a claim, or the phone rep on the other end of the line that tells you they will fix your iphone for a 1000 dollars..those people get torched too..is all part of your job..it is HE that congratulate d himself with his promotion on twitter..he put himself out there..to his benefit in my opinion..but in doing so you will feel the heat if things not going right.

I look at it this way..when things go good he gets all the social praise..if they go wrong, well....

This should not be. He can only say what the higher ups permit or lose his job. This also applies to all those other examples you mentioned.
    I am the same user as Elimelech401, that account was not tied to the game. I am hoping for more Skirmish with split screen and hero AI.
  • ELIMELECH0401
    1284 posts Member
    edited June 2018

Will the large mode be in Arcade? Can p2 split screen in Arcade use skins? What is coming to Arcade?
    Post edited by ELIMELECH0401 on
    I am the same user as Elimelech401, that account was not tied to the game. I am hoping for more Skirmish with split screen and hero AI.
  • Jesbro wrote: »
    It's ok if the roadmap does not come today since the Clone Wars update is not coming till the Fall anyways.

Just hoping that it will answer many of the questions we have when it does come :)

I am hoping for Arcade answers.
  • ELIMELECH0401
    1284 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Haha...ALL OF THIS and you guys just know it's going to be a vague, underwhelming "map".
    KlownShueS wrote: »
    When ever they delay something on Friday means it's bad like really bad and it will come at end of the day so they have all weekend to come up with answers why it's bad. #truthbetold

Definitely needs more info.
    Post edited by ELIMELECH0401 on

• ****?! It's a weekday and nobody is there?? No wonder they're so slow!

Hopefully, this is due to different time zones.
  • TheScape
    2197 posts Member
    So... I guess that we won't get the next Transmission and patch notes until monday :'(
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • Alex64
    7016 posts Member
    No new skins for troopers, only clone troopers!
    ezgif-4-f97982b690.gif
  • Why? If people torch him it is a part of his job..just like a clerk who can't take back a return due to company policy, or, a life insurance examiner that denies a claim, or the phone rep on the other end of the line that tells you they will fix your iphone for a 1000 dollars..those people get torched too..is all part of your job..it is HE that congratulate d himself with his promotion on twitter..he put himself out there..to his benefit in my opinion..but in doing so you will feel the heat if things not going right.

I look at it this way..when things go good he gets all the social praise..if they go wrong, well....

This should not be. He can only say what the higher ups permit or lose his job. This also applies to all those other examples you mentioned.

I am sorry, but do alot of you not work?? His JOB...i say again, his JOB....is to be the person who answers for the higher ups..both good and bad!! He is like the press secretary for the president..delivers news, takes questions, hears critism etc...that is what he is paid for
  • Agherosh
    1092 posts Member
    Why? If people torch him it is a part of his job..just like a clerk who can't take back a return due to company policy, or, a life insurance examiner that denies a claim, or the phone rep on the other end of the line that tells you they will fix your iphone for a 1000 dollars..those people get torched too..is all part of your job..it is HE that congratulate d himself with his promotion on twitter..he put himself out there..to his benefit in my opinion..but in doing so you will feel the heat if things not going right.

I am sorry, but do alot of you not work?? His JOB...i say again, his JOB....is to be the person who answers for the higher ups..both good and bad!! He is like the press secretary for the president..delivers news, takes questions, hears critism etc...that is what he is paid for

Doesnt mean people have to be rude and act like kids towards him, does it? Maybe you are one of those who pretty much attack him in his PERSONAL twitter. Have some empathy, he's the best CM we had, so at least treat him well. Not his fault EA is EA.
    #TipleeTiplarForBF2
  • Sullustan finally actually confirmed.

wq8g3kh0q231.jpeg
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • TheScape
    2197 posts Member
    Sullustan finally actually confirmed.

wq8g3kh0q231.jpeg

I expected as much... I actually expected that it would be the weekend challenge when the update comes (but that might not become a reality...).
  • Sullustan finally actually confirmed.

wq8g3kh0q231.jpeg

Pancake face makes his triumphant return!
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Ciena_Ree wrote: »

wq8g3kh0q231.jpeg

Pancake face makes his triumphant return!

tenor.gif?itemid=4972309.gif
    HueHue
  • Agherosh wrote: »
    Why? If people torch him it is a part of his job..just like a clerk who can't take back a return due to company policy, or, a life insurance examiner that denies a claim, or the phone rep on the other end of the line that tells you they will fix your iphone for a 1000 dollars..those people get torched too..is all part of your job..it is HE that congratulate d himself with his promotion on twitter..he put himself out there..to his benefit in my opinion..but in doing so you will feel the heat if things not going right.

Doesnt mean people have to be rude and act like kids towards him, does it? Maybe you are one of those who pretty much attack him in his PERSONAL twitter. Have some empathy, he's the best CM we had, so at least treat him well. Not his fault EA is EA.

Lol..i do not even use twitter..i also never personally attack people...so get your facts straight..you assume too much...

You blame EA..how do you know that is true? ..could be Dice - EA - Disney - Luscas Studios..who knows...your making assumptions again
  • Does it bother anyone else that the roadmap just reiterated almost exactly what was said at E3? Nothing new...nothing to brag about
  • QuiGonRing wrote: »
    Does it bother anyone else that the roadmap just reiterated almost exactly what was said at E3? Nothing new...nothing to brag about

No. What made you think it would be different?
    It's not the winning but the taking part.... and winning
  • darthsbro wrote: »
    QuiGonRing wrote: »
    Does it bother anyone else that the roadmap just reiterated almost exactly what was said at E3? Nothing new...nothing to brag about

No. What made you think it would be different?
    The fool in me hoped we would get an understanding of the cadence of patches, plans (like a yay/nay) for future seasons beyond clone wars, maps, modes etc. I just didn’t need to be told what I have already been told ya know?
  • Devlin21
    8323 posts Member

wq8g3kh0q231.jpeg

Yessss badly needed for assault class.

Nope, it will get more detailed as the months gets closer. We have expected releases for stuff so I don't see the problem. Sure I'm disappointed but I overhyped myself.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• When is the small update?
    I'm not talking about the roadmap stuff.
    Next week?
    Next week?

The funny thing about that: No one knows. It's the story of our lives, lol.
    moenr1cb9t4w.jpg
    Next week?

I want at least 2 maps for extraction lol
    But i would take 1 for now
  • TheScape
    2197 posts Member
    When is the small update?
    Next week?

That is why it sucks that the roadmap delayed the Community Transmission and patch notes... We would have known when the next update was coming (probably next week) and what would it include. At least the roadmap has some info about that.
  • RIFRIG
    480 posts Member

NO
  • Toddyrocket
    2396 posts Member
    edited July 2018

Thanks for that Devastator
    Bye the way he talks he should be a politician in my country lol

Bye not buy lol
    1,15am goodnight
    Post edited by Toddyrocket on
  • Ciena_Ree
    906 posts Member

Thanks for that Devastator
    Buy the way he talks he should be a politician in my country lol

That’s the job. He’s the messenger, can’t make the decisions one way or another. Some of the messages on his twitter are just straight-up personal attacks.

Anyway, on a more positive note, from reddit:

“I'd say we think of fall as starting in September.

Once the next version of the roadmap hits, I'm hopeful we can remove fall and winter from the conversation and target specific months.

We could have probably waited to deliver the roadmap until then, but in reality we know it's something you've been promised so we felt quite strongly about getting it out of the door. Aware that you wouldn't be 100% happy with things, but the important thing for us was to release it. Especially as part of our ongoing effort to improve communication.”
  • Toddyrocket
    2396 posts Member
    I know he has to be like that
    Its just funny how he has to dodge some questions
    Reddit is a lot nastier than this house
  • Ciena_Ree
    906 posts Member
    I know he has to be like that
    Its just funny how he has to dodge some questions
    Reddit is a lot nastier than this house

Ain’t no doubt about it man, ain’t no doubt.
  • Levo
    239 posts Member
    I dont know how i would feel if the pre order skins get available. Somehow cheated i guess there is no reason to ever pre order again if that happens.
    Xbox GT: Levo18
  • Devlin21
    8323 posts Member
    Levo wrote: »
    I dont know how i would feel if the pre order skins get available. Somehow cheated i guess there is no reason to ever pre order again if that happens.

other games do them all the time. if they do become avaliable for purchase, itll probably have to be a year after they came out.

ben confirmed update tomorrow. thats why crait returned.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Hopefully we get that Community Transmission today, that'd be cool. Looking forward to the update tomorrow as well!
  • Kerle
    427 posts Member
    If the update is confirmed for tomorrow Im sure the transmission will arrive today.

Wondering what B-1 unit in the command chain has dropped the floppy disk with the green light confirmation.
    However, looking forward for that hero starfighter mode :)
    "Lady Gaga said shes addicted to [THC]. And its not harmless." - Jeff Sessions, US Attorney General

"Yeah, ok, Jeff. But Lady Gaga also said: 'I think that men and women deserve to love each other equally'...
    ...So please, Jeff, if you going to live your life according to Gaga quotes, accept the entire canon." - John Oliver.
  • Tyjames
    807 posts Member
    So the Clone Wars "season" is like 6 months long? This game is a debacle.

That would be amazing if it was more than 1 planet and 4 heroes but instead it’s just that stretched all year long. I’m glad they’re doing those heroes and geonosis and all but man 2019 better be a lot more

Don’t bet on it. This is its first year release and we will only get 2 new maps, already we’ve been shown that ea is no longer supporting the game.
  • Devlin21
    8323 posts Member
    transmission coming in the next hour.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• TheScape
    2197 posts Member

Yay, finally! I was actually more interested in it than the roadmap.
  • Tyjames wrote: »
    So the Clone Wars "season" is like 6 months long? This game is a debacle.

Don’t bet on it. This is its first year release and we will only get 2 new maps, already we’ve been shown that ea is no longer supporting the game.

Right. Which is why stuff is still produced. That's why they have to wait on E.A. to put out the content. After all, making content for a game is done by making a few key strokes and mouse clicks. And porting from game to game is as simple as doing a copy and paste of the files. The rest of the time they just sit there talking and doing nothing. That being the absolute truth, they should be putting out far more.

Wait...

"So long as you continue to be so predictable I need not face you at all. You are your own worst enemy".- Tassadar

Did someone beat you in the game fairly and you're upset? Was it not bugged or due to lag or a hack and it made you cry? Then please fill out this form and follow it's instructions for sending to the appropriate people.
  • Dash
    11565 posts Member
    My ban hammer body is ready

p9ljbfwi8duz.gif
    #ILikeYourStyle :sunglasses:
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Kniphtee
    991 posts Member
    LIKE what I see, says I - especially when looking at longevity - so it's not as fast as we want it? - there a TON of things we do NOT see between companies that i'm sure takes several times longer because of licenses, the 'right' whatever, big ears, and so on legal and more going on. Am I sad it isn't sooner? A bit but that's ok - there's a date out there and last I heard patience is a virtue.
    Happy with most and hopefully these dates can get reeled in a smidge so onto what else i'd like to see (based on some friends and my kids and their friends - so a wealth of the younger generation and a few of the old folks):
    1. By the fact I was nominated to post this - I get my pick for first place - more extraction maps DICE PLEASE - beloved game mode needs some love - 2 maps flip-flopping teams is simply good but not enough.
    2. Conquest - or whatever DICE has in mind
    3. Nades and sniper fire through players - not normal blaster, fine but snipers actually playing the style it was 'intended' deserve something to play the long range game (not the bubble brawlers) and nades? Come on, how many times do you throw a nade and a teammate walks in front of you? Great now i'm dead. Battlefield fixed this, so can Batlefront.
    4. My son and friends wants 3 v 3 with a non-quit function added to hero showdown - too many quitters and 2 v 2 doesn't always work well. Just posting it, I don't like the mode in general but they do and get very frustrated in the 2 v 1 from other quitters...I teach them to not quit and then the cry foul when their teammate quits out - I agree.
    5. Cards and realignment and weapon variations - base weapons have no doodads to swap in and out, several cards on wrong classes, more of each would be nice - there are plenty of bright people who have laid out groundwork to make this happen - throw them and us a bone.
    6. Lightsaber heroes have the advantage now while blaster heroes had it before - many of us would like it tweaked just a smidge as now you cannot as a blaster wielder get away from lightsaber attacks - minor tweak, a tinsy-winsy little bit.
    7. MAPS - should have been 1 but they gave me the list amidst chats and I skipped it when inserting my own which was 3rd overall so at 7th is where it falls - just more across the board and whine the players who complain about reskins but they are maps and maps mean more rotation and that means more variety - the spice of life.
    8. Skins - for weapons and players - good call - too long in the waiting?
    9. H v V - my kids second favorite mode - they have requested more maps which I ignorantly thought was covered under the more maps portion or the more maps for extraction portion - then again small game mode maps kind of are one mode to the next - sort of?
    10. My daughter and her friend love the arcade version so they can hero it out as most of the time they are running into a corner somewhere - so thank you for that - don't play it but they like it so just a cheers there.
    11. Kids were already asking for how many planets for the clone wars stuff - and the 4th - 10th graders have this on their focus - and darn it if they don't have cell phones to bash whatever causes their ire - not a warning just a heads up DICE...the little people grow up and who knows from there.
    12. Another cheers note - the lag has been severely down on small game modes - have stayed away from GA for quite a bit.
    13. Had to make it 13 (Jesus and 12 disciples = ?? - how could that be a bad luck number?) - thank you DICE for the fun game - we as the consumer always want more: maps, skins, doodads, not sure much about modes anymore - some are fun but if there are some solid core modes w/ good map design the amount of modes is negligible - opinion here - in a brief summation thank you and continue to keep raising the bar - cannot wait to get my hands on the trooper, map, weapon, hero, villain, card combo, etc. - that's why we turn on the xbone - to have fun, not grind each small iota and then rage quit.
    PS - emotes were spam-worthy in BF1 and in BF2 there's like a hitch so it just isn't as snappy and fun to trigger - without getting killed that is...but the banter between H and V is sometimes priceless.