criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Anakin should be a villain in private matches/skirmish

Elusive_DJ
3141 posts Member
So I can live out the iconic duel between him & Obi Wan in revenge of the sith.
⦗ XBOX GT: EIusive DJ⦘~ "The Knights of Gareth are eternal..." ✔
\⧹If you happen to have ANY ideas for any hero you desire to have in Battlefront 2, Let me know in a DM!⧸/
How to make Every Hero Viable in Battlefront 2

aakkhwbkosde.gif

Replies

• Paul131
    982 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Correction:

Only on Mustafar and probably only on that planet with opposing hero being Obi-Wan.

When I see somebody posting another useless theard
    tumblr_mqtcovhc8q1srwn65o9_250.gif

• Elusive_DJ
    3141 posts Member
    Paul131 wrote: »
    Correction:

Only on Mustafar and probably only on that planet with opposing hero being Obi-Wan.

Sounds cool but why only Mustafar? In the last game I fulfilled my battle fantasy of ROTJ Luke vs Vader on most maps.
    \⧹If you happen to have ANY ideas for any hero you desire to have in Battlefront 2, Let me know in a DM!⧸/

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• Paul131
    982 posts Member
    DeFaLt17 wrote: »
    Correction:

Sounds cool but why only Mustafar? In the last game I fulfilled my battle fantasy of ROTJ Luke vs Vader on most maps.

Well, Anakin was only on Mustafar, as Darth Vader I mean and only there. Maybe in Hero Blast type gamemode? That'll be cool too.
    When I see somebody posting another useless theard
    tumblr_mqtcovhc8q1srwn65o9_250.gif

• Elusive_DJ
    3141 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    DeFaLt17 wrote: »
    Correction:

Well, Anakin was only on Mustafar, as Darth Vader I mean and only there. Maybe in Hero Blast type gamemode? That'll be cool too.

A hero blast game mode in skirmish? Sounds good to me!
    He was also on Coruscant for a time, as Darth Vader.

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• Anakin should playable at launch for the Republic side in multiplayer.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• 2000sGuy
    5855 posts Member
    If hes not in MP at launch what makes you think theyd go through the process of making him only to be exclusive to offline
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • kylenpain
    1305 posts Member
    only on mustafar but this is where dice and ea have problems. darth vader is already in the game, if we get sith anakin he would have to be 'Darth Vader'. maybe they can make him 'Pre Suit Vader'. custom games should let u do a lot of things including putting whatever heroes on whatever team.
  • In private matches and offline you should be able to customise games however you want.
  • SWymsa
    823 posts Member
    No, I don't think he should be.
  • mastery0ta
    6140 posts Member
    Anakin should playable at launch for the Republic side in multiplayer.

• Hopefully we get enough customisable options in Private Matches so we do dumb ***** like having Grevious fight Darth Maul or Jyn fighting Clones.

A Hero Dueling mode that's 1v1 where you can choose any hero and fight any other hero regardless of their faction would be the second best thing.
    We're finally getting the High Ground man! Wooooooooo!
  • I would like this
  • or sidious and darth vader on the death star.
  • I think it would be slightly challenging to change anakins side but it's definitely doable if they think its worth implementing it just in offline modes.

Having anakin be on the opposing team on mustafar only would mess everything up.
  • It would be weird having mustufar and have light side Anakin on the light side lol
    RIP Sig Gifs, It would be nice to have coruscant, and big offline content modes, and these heroes at launch:
    Prequel era : yoda, obi wan, Anakin, padme, maul, jango, dooku, grievous,
    Original era: Luke, leia, Han, chewy, Vader, palps, boba, bossk
    New era: Rey, kylo
  • EvazanJr wrote: »
    I think it would be slightly challenging to change anakins side but it's definitely doable if they think its worth implementing it just in offline modes.

Having anakin be on the opposing team on mustafar only would mess everything up.

Allied they'd have to do is take away the side barrier on private matches.
  • How about having him in the game period. And preferably as a light side hero.
    CIS: OOM-9, Sebulba, Nute Gunray
    Republic: Coleman Trebor, Shmi Skywalker, The clone that fell with Padme
    Rebels: Lobot, Willrow Hood, Rebel Friend
    Empire: Rancor Keeper, Walrus Man, Dagobah Luke-Face Vader
    First Order: The stormtrooper with blood on his face
    Resistance: I couldn't care less
  • 514noah wrote: »
    EvazanJr wrote: »
    I think it would be slightly challenging to change anakins side but it's definitely doable if they think its worth implementing it just in offline modes.

Allied they'd have to do is take away the side barrier on private matches.
    Oh, Well if that's all u want them sure.

I concur.
    We're finally getting the High Ground man! Wooooooooo!

I concur.

same 90% of Anakin in the prequels is light side So he more so should be good. Cause I want to re enact my imagination with Anakin fighting beside Leia,Luke and possibly Padme

I would prefer him being a light side hero.

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• bfloo
    15532 posts Member
    Let people do what they want in skirmish and private matches.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png