criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Profile pictures in the game summary

Elusive_DJ
3141 posts Member
Whenever gamers played battlefront (2015) and did well in the match. They would earn card detailing what they excelled at & their profile picture displayed when the match is over in the game summary. Whenever I'd get one, I feel a sense of accomplishment & bragging rights to my friends "Yes! I'm number 1."

In Battle Front 2 I want to see my gamer picture whenever I earn a display card in the game summary.
Their are display cards that let you know you excelled at the most kills / objective time or how much of a team player you are. Its accessible enough for players to know they were awesome at a certain part of the mode.
Seeing my profile picture at the end of the match is just so satisfactory its unexplainable. Just seeing the very thing that defines who I am at the top or side of the summary screen is so cool.
⦗ XBOX GT: EIusive DJ⦘~ "The Knights of Gareth are eternal..." ✔
\⧹If you happen to have ANY ideas for any hero you desire to have in Battlefront 2, Let me know in a DM!⧸/
How to make Every Hero Viable in Battlefront 2

aakkhwbkosde.gif

Replies

• Same we need that to return
  • It appears they're doing away with that in favor of showing whatever class/hero/vehicle(?) they were using when accomplishing the milestone.
    The greatest teacher, failure is.
  • Most games have this so I'd assume Bf2 would too
  • Blazur wrote: »
    It appears they're doing away with that in favor of showing whatever class/hero/vehicle(?) they were using when accomplishing the milestone.

I feel the change was made because DICE might've not liked some of the images people used.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • I feel the change was made because DICE might've not liked some of the images people used.

It does relieve them the duty of moderation and responding to complaints, which if there's any consolation could allow them to better focus on tracking down cheaters. Prior to "The Force Awakens" people were posting spoilers in their avatars which would show at games end.
    The greatest teacher, failure is.
    It appears they're doing away with that in favor of showing whatever class/hero/vehicle(?) they were using when accomplishing the milestone.

I feel the change was made because DICE might've not liked some of the images people used.

Indeed. In Battlefield 1 I've seen more than a handful of NSDAP logos.
    To think that once I could not see beyond the veil of our reality, to see those who dwell behind.

On PC I saw people were putting Force Awakens spoilers in their profile pictures.

• Shame that Xbox 360 pictures weren't shown properly.
    We're finally getting the High Ground man! Wooooooooo!
  • Agreed. This is needed
  • I like what they have this time, if I WREKED as maul I think it's satisfying to remind everyone with a pic of maul, I like the new idea
  • Danxoln wrote: »
    I like what they have this time, if I WREKED as maul I think it's satisfying to remind everyone with a pic of maul, I like the new idea

I guess its kinda cool, gives the game a more star wars feeling.
    \⧹If you happen to have ANY ideas for any hero you desire to have in Battlefront 2, Let me know in a DM!⧸/

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• Personally I'd prefer without pictures. If I got wrecked in Hero Hunt by someone then at the end of the game their picture was from something like Call of Duty it just made me imagine he was some smug twelve year old kid laughing at my defeat.

• bfloo
    15662 posts Member
    TMachine97 wrote: »
    Personally I'd prefer without pictures. If I got wrecked in Hero Hunt by someone then at the end of the game their picture was from something like Call of Duty it just made me imagine he was some smug twelve year old kid laughing at my defeat.

It prob is a 12 year old smashing us all in HH ;)
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• TMachine97 wrote: »
    Personally I'd prefer without pictures. If I got wrecked in Hero Hunt by someone then at the end of the game their picture was from something like Call of Duty it just made me imagine he was some smug twelve year old kid laughing at my defeat.

Lol.

aakkhwbkosde.gif