criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

One-liners or short quotes that must be in Battlefront 2?

Prev1
Landeaux
3467 posts Member
Name a few quotes that you want to see in the game. It can be either for infantry to say, for heroes to say, or for heroes to say when speaking to other heroes.
Here's a few of mine:
- "So uncivilized"
- "You'll find I'm full of surprises"
- Vader to Krennic "careful not to choke on your aspirations, Director"
- Leia and Han " I love you." "I know."
- Rey to Kylo "you're afraid that you'll never be as strong as Darth Vader."

Replies

• Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    Landeaux wrote: »
    Cringe
  • Anakin to Dooku: I am a slow learner.
    Grievous to Obi-Wan: Army or not, you must realize, you are doomed.
    Dooku to Obi-Wan: Surely you can do better!
    Anakin to Grievous: You're shorter than I expected.
    Palpatine to Luke: You will pay the price for your lack of vision!
    Vader to Leia: You are part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor.
    Leia to Tarkin (I want him in the game): I'm surprised you had the courage to take the responsibility yourself!
    Finn to Phasma: You remember me?
    First Order Stormtroopers to Finn: Traitor! (Not FN-2199, like actual random FO Troopers)
    Mace to Palpatine: In the name of the Galactic Senate of the Republic, you're under arrest Chancellor.
    Yoda to Dooku: Powerful you have become, Dooku.
    Palpatine to Yoda: Your arrogance blinds you, Master Yoda.
    Army or not, you must realize....you are doomed.
    tumblr_m83kl8wd161rv3w3po2_500.gif
  • Cad_Bane wrote: »
    Cringe
    How so? I loved that quote.
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    Cad_Bane wrote: »
    Cringe

That whole scene was just awkward. They just awkwardly stare at each other not saying anything and making strange faces trying to read each other
    Cringe

That whole scene was just awkward. They just awkwardly stare at each other not saying anything and making strange faces trying to read each other
    The point of that scene was to make the audience feel uncomfortable, it's an interrogation after all.
  • Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    All the memes that Palpatine says
  • kylenpain
    1305 posts Member
    Cringe

The point of that scene was to make the audience feel uncomfortable, it's an interrogation after all.

exactly, but i dont think they will have them saying exact quotes from the movies. definitely these direct lines. when they lock blades i can see her saying "youre afraid."
  • kylenpain wrote: »
    Cringe

exactly, but i dont think they will have them saying exact quotes from the movies. definitely these direct lines. when they lock blades i can see her saying "youre afraid."
    They can put in quotes based on the movie quotes.
  • Landeaux
    3467 posts Member
    Rey and Chewie see Kylo kill Han in a hero mode
    Chewie: instantly gains Battlefront 1 Roar and says "gdddrrrrrr"
    Rey: you're a monstah!
  • kylenpain
    1305 posts Member
    i dont agree with most of these but i do think more quotes and better talking should be in the game. the first battlefront never used a lot of the audio lines for some reason, especially the ones that were han to chewie. to me han communicating with everyone is very important bc hes usually the leader.
  • Landeaux wrote: »
    Rey and Chewie see Kylo kill Han in a hero mode
    Chewie: instantly gains Battlefront 1 Roar and says "gdddrrrrrr"
    Rey: you're a monstah!
    I was actually thinking of that! :D
  • WodiQuix
    4236 posts Member
    RC-1262 "Scorch" - "One fireball special, coming right up!"
  • kylenpain
    1305 posts Member
    kylenpain wrote: »
    Cringe

yeah they can but people dont usually talk in battle
  • Landeaux
    3467 posts Member
    There definitely needs to be dialogue between friendly heroes
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    Cringe

It doesn't matter it was still a cringe fest. The line felt out of place to me
    thats my opinion
    Cringe

thats my opinion
    Worse than "I don't like sand?"
  • Landeaux
    3467 posts Member
    Cringe

It's a game. People love these quotes
  • Landeaux
    3467 posts Member
    Cringe

thats my opinion

"From my point of view the Jedi are evil!"
    There definitely needs to be dialogue between friendly heroes
    Yeah, it was kind of a missed opportunity. It's like Han and Chewie weren't buddies in Battlefront 2015, and that breaks my heart. :'(
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Cringe

thats my opinion

lol that's a tough one, I would have to think about it but thanks to prequel memes on Reddit, the prequel lines arent as bad as they used to be :D giphy.gif
  • WodiQuix
    4236 posts Member
    "Open the blast doors! Open the blast doors!"
  • Landeaux
    3467 posts Member
    "Rebellions are built on hope"
  • WodiQuix wrote: »
    "Open the blast doors! Open the blast doors!"
    Haha I love that one.
  • Landeaux
    3467 posts Member
    "It's a trap!"
    "Rebellions are built on hope"
    I wonder when that should be said.
  • kylenpain
    1305 posts Member
    Cringe

yeah so do i but u gotta think about it, some of these quotes were used bc the position they were in... theyre very unique. the rey to kylo one was to wow the audience and scare kylo. the han to leia one is especially a unique one bc she thought han was really gonna be gone forever. if they didnt have it in the last one idk if they will have them saying it in this one.
  • kylenpain wrote: »
    Cringe

yeah so do i but u gotta think about it, some of these quotes were used bc the position they were in... theyre very unique. the rey to kylo one was to wow the audience and scare kylo. the han to leia one is especially a unique one bc she thought han was really gonna be gone forever. if they didnt have it in the last one idk if they will have them saying it in this one.
    But the "Surely you can do better" quote suits the Count when he's on the battlefront.
  • Landeaux
    3467 posts Member
    Cringe

Well EA has to decide when some of these specific quotes are necessary to be said and others are available to be said at any time by clicking a button
  • kylenpain
    1305 posts Member
    Cringe

Well EA has to decide when some of these specific quotes are necessary to be said and others are available to be said at any time by clicking a button

well actually now that u say that they might be in the game, i forgot we might get loot crates so those voice lines are possible! i can see ea adding them just bc they know people like to make fanmade short movies in game. something has to go in these crates.
  • "I'm still haunted by the kiss you should never have given me"
    Imagine saying that while you mercilessly mow down some enemy players.

More seriously

"All to easy"
    That would be great if Vader said that after defeating Luke.

This one isn't a movie quote, but we need it regardless.
    "Watch those wrist rockets!"
    #JustSayNoToReyLo
  • DrOzj14
    32 posts Member
    Twice the pride double the fall

Or "My powers have doubled since the last time we've met Count" @WarfareKiller41

Or "My powers have doubled since the last time we've met Count" @WarfareKiller41
    One Match: Dooku kills Anakin.
    Next Game: "My powers have doubled since the last time we've met Count"
    I guess he's a fast learner after all. :o
  • Obi-Wan to enemy: "Hello there!"
    Anakin upon seeing enemies: "This is where the fun begins!"
    Palpatine at low health: "No. No no, you will die!"
    Mace upon seeing an enemy: "This party's over."
    Jango when being chased by a persistent enemy: "He doesn't seem to take a hint, this guy."
    Obi-Wan while flying: "Flying is for Droids!"
    Obi-Wan when a friendly hero gets hurt: "Good Job!"
    Maul upon seeing Obi-Wan: "KENOBI!"
    PSN: Bucman55 "The ability to speak does not make you intellegent."
    "[Cross-Era play] would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • Obi-Wan to enemy: "Hello there!"
    Anakin upon seeing enemies: "This is where the fun begins!"
    Palpatine at low health: "No. No no, you will die!"
    Mace upon seeing an enemy: "This party's over."
    Jango when being chased by a persistent enemy: "He doesn't seem to take a hint, this guy."
    Obi-Wan while flying: "Flying is for Droids!"
    Obi-Wan when a friendly hero gets hurt: "Good Job!"
    Maul upon seeing Obi-Wan: "KENOBI!"
    I hope Obi-Wan has the level of trolling he had in The Clone Wars.
  • Alex64
    5522 posts Member
    tenor.gif
    This one.
    I believe that beauty magazines promote low self esteem.
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    tenor.gif
    This one.
    Hopefully Tarkin is in the game, then Leia will say that when she sees Tarkin. Minus the "when I was brought onboard" part, since that wouldn't make sense on the battlefield.
  • Obi Wan: Sith lords, are our speciality!
  • Do it.
  • Alex64
    5522 posts Member
    Alex64 wrote: »
    tenor.gif
    This one.
    Hopefully Tarkin is in the game, then Leia will say that when she sees Tarkin. Minus the "when I was brought onboard" part, since that wouldn't make sense on the battlefield.

The foul stench of Palpatine
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    tenor.gif
    This one.

To an extent, that makes sense. The guy looks like he hasn't brushed his teeth in ages. :D
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    tenor.gif
    This one.

To an extent, that makes sense. The guy looks like he hasn't brushed his teeth in ages. :D

Lol. He looks like a melted candle
  • kylenpain
    1305 posts Member
    "Its over, I have the high ground!"
  • Trooper8059
    10194 posts Member
    Since the clones have "Clankers!" I want the droids to have "Republic Dogs!"
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • SAmulticore
    3317 posts Member
    W6G6S6i.jpg
  • For Krenic if your empire and losing the match

"ARE WE BLIND?!?!?? DEPLOY THE GARRISON!!!!!"
  • "Watch those wrist rockets"
  • kylenpain
    1305 posts Member
    For Krenic if your empire and losing the match

"ARE WE BLIND?!?!?? DEPLOY THE GARRISON!!!!!"

lmaoo
  • Alex64
    5522 posts Member
    Khaaan!
    tenor.gif
  • Landeaux
    3467 posts Member
    "Clear of hostiles"
    *Sees enemy villain*
    "One hostile!"