criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Battle Point Event
Focused Feedback

Nien Nunb, then legend we all want and need

Prev134
TheStalker88
6084 posts Member
edited July 2017
Our iconic Nien Nunb needs to return to this game. The mystrious and cool pancake face hero has solidified his legendary status once and for all and ever since. Let's hear one of his own personal anthems:

Iconic laugh noone forgets:
Post edited by TheStalker88 on

Replies

• Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    Didn't even spell it right lol
  • TheStalker88
    6084 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Ah, fixed. Thanks. Hue hue hue!!!
  • Darkaid
    9643 posts Member
    No thanks.
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
    Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher.
  • Why not? Nien is huetastic and a great supressive support unit.
  • bfloo
    15821 posts Member
    The hue hue hue leads to powers some would consider unnatural...
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• The spammer of mines and hues
  • Piscettios
    5999 posts Member
    As a copilot with Lando...yes.

A huehue every 5 kills.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • ROMG4
    2901 posts Member
    The spammer of mines and hues
    He's still nothing compared to BF Chewie
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    The OOM-9 Thread
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76756/the-oom-9-thread-9-9-the-phantom-droid/p1
  • Darkaid wrote: »
    No thanks.

It's treason then.
  • TheStalker88
    6084 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Darkaid wrote: »
    No thanks.

It's treason then.

Indeed
  • TheStalker88
    6084 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Plus he could be ported over Very easily along with Greedo. My second homie.
  • DarthJ
    6688 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    In before this gets turned into an Ahsoka Tano is the bestest thread
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • Sometimes the strongest characters arent always the funnest.
  • Still more iconic than ahsoka, so why not ?
  • bfloo
    15821 posts Member
    DarthJ wrote: »

CW or Rebels Ahsoka for greatest? >:) >:) >:)
    Hondo > ahsoka

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »

CW or Rebels Ahsoka for greatest? >:) >:) >:)
    Hondo > ahsoka

Same thing.
  • Nope.
  • yodajedifishmaster
    1361 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    i miss nien and not just because im a terrible shot. or his turret or mines kill me. in fact i miss him even when not on the other side and not shooting.

i mean i like nien was fun to play.
    invalid brain token
  • TheStalker88
    6084 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Yeah he is great for playing the board pieces and mixing it up
  • I agree
  • Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    Plus he could be ported over Very easily along with Greedo. My second homie.
    Why I want him
  • If getting Nien Nunb instead of getting characters from that Rebels show like Ezra or Hera THEN COUNT ME IN YUB NUB IS BACK!!!!
    CIS: OOM-9, Sebulba, Nute Gunray
    Republic: Coleman Trebor, Shmi Skywalker, The clone that fell with Padme
    Rebels: Lobot, Willrow Hood, Rebel Friend
    Empire: Rancor Keeper, Walrus Man, Dagobah Luke-Face Vader
    First Order: The stormtrooper with blood on his face
    Resistance: I couldn't care less
  • DarthJ wrote: »

Haha dude you are woke this is so true. Screw anything that isn't in the movies fr.
    CIS: OOM-9, Sebulba, Nute Gunray
    Republic: Coleman Trebor, Shmi Skywalker, The clone that fell with Padme
    Rebels: Lobot, Willrow Hood, Rebel Friend
    Empire: Rancor Keeper, Walrus Man, Dagobah Luke-Face Vader
    First Order: The stormtrooper with blood on his face
    Resistance: I couldn't care less
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Mooncircle wrote: »
    Still more iconic than ahsoka, so why not ?
    Like Jarjar? However, I am sure that Ahsoka is more well known and has more fans.

I am still not excited for Nien Nunb. I always played Luke or Vader in Battlefront (2015). In my opinion Nien should be a pilot hero and get buffs for ships etc.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• 2000sGuy
    5855 posts Member

Haha dude you are woke this is so true. Screw anything that isn't in the movies fr.

Screw anything that isnt in the movies. Interesting....
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    If getting Nien Nunb instead of getting characters from that Rebels show like Ezra or Hera THEN COUNT ME IN YUB NUB IS BACK!!!!

No Yub Nub until see Ewoks confirmed

Playable with weapons and access to speeder bikes, yub nub
  • Mooncircle wrote: »
    Hahaha! Thanks for the joke!
  • ROMG4
    2901 posts Member

Haha dude you are woke.

What?
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    The OOM-9 Thread
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76756/the-oom-9-thread-9-9-the-phantom-droid/p1
  • bfloo
    15821 posts Member
    Like Jarjar? However, I am sure that Ahsoka is more well known and has more fans.

I am still not excited for Nien Nunb. I always played Luke or Vader in Battlefront (2015). In my opinion Nien should be a pilot hero and get buffs for ships etc.

I doubt Ahsoka is more well known than Darth Jar Jar.

Having more fans than Jar Jar is hardly an accomplishment.

h846398gb27k.png

• Jar Jar Binks is definitely more known than Ahsoka Tano. Speaking of that funny Gungan, he better be available in multiplayer. He would be more enjoyable to use than Ahsoka Tano, that's for sure. Ooooh, more lightsabers. No thanks! Gimme those quotes, Booma balls and Electropoles.
    Failed to connect to EA Online.
  • 2000sGuy
    5855 posts Member
    Vespervin wrote: »
    Jar Jar Binks is definitely more known than Ahsoka Tano. Speaking of that funny Gungan, he better be available in multiplayer. He would be more enjoyable to use than Ahsoka Tano, that's for sure. Ooooh, more lightsabers. No thanks! Gimme those quotes, Booma balls and Electropoles.

You forgot drunken fist combat
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • x
    Jar Jar Binks is definitely more known than Ahsoka Tano. Speaking of that funny Gungan, he better be available in multiplayer. He would be more enjoyable to use than Ahsoka Tano, that's for sure. Ooooh, more lightsabers. No thanks! Gimme those quotes, Booma balls and Electropoles.
    I don't think that Jarjar will have a better gameplay than Ahsoka or other Jedi.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

Yeah, Darth Jar Jar is amazing :D But did you know the name of Nien before this game or considered him as a hero? I didn't.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

Yeah, Darth Jar Jar is amazing :D But did you know the name of Nien before this game or considered him as a hero? I didn't.
    I actually did, I just didn't find him as interesting.
  • bfloo
    15821 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »

I knew his name and the laugh.

I didn't know he was iconic enough to be the 1st dlc hero...

But if they can get Jar Jar's drunk fu to work, he would be the best hero to play as.

h846398gb27k.png

But if they can get Jar Jar's drunk fu to work, he would be the best hero to play as.
    Yeah, they marketed the Outer Rim DLC to have Iconic Heroes, then we got Greedo and Nien Nunb. But I still loved them as heroes.
  • Vespervin
    692 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    x
    I don't think that Jarjar will have a better gameplay than Ahsoka or other Jedi.

Exactly, other Jedi. How many boring Lightsaber characters do we need? Darth Vader and Obi-Wan Kenobi would be enough for me, with Master Yoda and Emperor Palpatine using the Force instead of glow sticks. At least Jar Jar Binks would bring unique weapons and abilities to the game.

What would Ahsoka bring? Two lightsabers, a Force power, and some spinning trick like when she beheaded those Death Watch fellas? *yawn*
    2000sGuy wrote: »
    You forgot drunken fist combat

Now that's a fighting mechanic I would enjoy.
  • Vespervin wrote: »
    x

Exactly, other Jedi. How many boring Lightsaber characters do we need? Darth Vader and Obi-Wan Kenobi would be enough for me, with Master Yoda and Emperor Palpatine using the Force instead of glow sticks. At least Jar Jar Binks would bring unique weapons and abilities to the game.

What would Ahsoka bring? Two lightsabers, a Force power, and some spinning trick like when she beheaded those Death Watch fellas? *yawn*

You could say the same about blaster heroes. Anyways, the devs already proved in the past, that they are able to create heroes with unique abilites.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

x

You could say the same about blaster heroes. Anyways, the devs already proved in the past, that they are able to create heroes with unique abilites.

You could! Good thing I never mentioned giving Jar Jar Binks a blaster. ;)
  • TheStalker88
    6084 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Jedis are cool and all but variety is good too. Non Jedi heroes can be just as fun if not funner because their abilities tend not to focus around lightsabers that much and get more gadgety.
  • Jedis are cool and all but variety is good too. Non Jedi heroes can be just as fun if not funner because their abilities tend not to focus around lightsabers that much and get more gadgety.

Imagine if Jar Jar Binks had the ability to maul a droid and then do this,

uQQpbki.gif

The hilarity that would ensue!
  • Jar Jar would be an awesome hero. The goofy things he could pull off...would be epic.
    Jedis are cool and all but variety is good too. Non Jedi heroes can be just as fun if not funner because their abilities tend not to focus around lightsabers that much and get more gadgety.

Imagine if Jar Jar Binks had the ability to maul a droid and then do this,

uQQpbki.gif

The hilarity that would ensue!

Skill
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• TheStalker88
    6084 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Imagine his level 3 tier is Darth Jar Jar.

Actually never mind...
  • Kenny_Bania_GOLD
    2107 posts Member
    edited July 2017

Dude...drunk fu. If Jar can do this, I'm all in.
  • Naaaaa.

Why not do every nonessential side character?

Just saying
  • Nien I I'm kinda "meh" about but I really don't want to see Greedo make it back. Can't help but feel like that's a wasted hero slot. To each their own though.
  • Mooncircle wrote: »

Its your opinion