criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Question: is the Yoda lightsaber mastery star card exclusive for the beta?

I have read that the code of this expires the day the beta ends.
Can anyone clarify this?

Replies

• I went to my store, and they told me that they will give the Yoda Codes when I pick up the game when it releases. I'm pretty sure the code is for the final game.
    A thousand generations live in you now, but this is your fight.
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
  • I went to my store, and they told me that they will give the Yoda Codes when I pick up the game when it releases. I'm pretty sure the code is for the final game.

Yeah same here. Did you preorder at Gamestop too?
  • WarfareKiller41
    6808 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    snakebro25 wrote: »
    I went to my store, and they told me that they will give the Yoda Codes when I pick up the game when it releases. I'm pretty sure the code is for the final game.

Yep, pre-ordered on Star Wars Day, 2 months ago. :)
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
  • koldovi2013
    453 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    I went to my store, and they told me that they will give the Yoda Codes when I pick up the game when it releases. I'm pretty sure the code is for the final game.

Thank you!!
    Anyone knows how to close a discussion?

Thank you!!
    Only a mod can close it, ThePoolshark is a mod, so tag him if you need to get a thread closed.
    @ThePoolshark
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif

Thank you!!
    Only a mod can close it, ThePoolshark is a mod, so tag him if you need to get a thread closed.
    @ThePoolshark

And how I do that?

Thank you!!
    @ThePoolshark

And how I do that?
    I just did. Use this symbol (@) and tag a mod's name (ThePoolshark) to get his attention to close the thread.
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
  • @ThePoolshark, can you close this discussion?

Thank you!!
    @ThePoolshark

And how I do that?
    I just did. Use this symbol (@) and tag a mod's name (ThePoolshark) to get his attention to close the thread.

Thank you again!
  • @ThePoolshark, can you close this discussion?
  • Got it
    The greatest moderator that EA has ever had.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!