criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Jump trooper and B2 battle droid

I would like to be able to customize these reinforcements and futures and be able to change the position of the ability slots
I also would like the B2 battle droid to change to the other arm when he change the shoulder camera

Replies

• I would like to be able to customize these reinforcements and futures and be able to change the position of the ability slots
    I also would like the B2 battle droid to change to the other arm when he change the shoulder camera

The part of the B2 changing the arm when camera does its very hard/impossible, because how its done, B2 Battle droids always have the blaster cannon on the right arm and the wrist rockets on left, because that's the way the CIS have done them.
  • mariogsh wrote: »
    I would like to be able to customize these reinforcements and futures and be able to change the position of the ability slots

The part of the B2 changing the arm when camera does its very hard/impossible, because how its done, B2 Battle droids always have the blaster cannon on the right arm and the wrist rockets on left, because that's the way the CIS have done them.

But in EA Play we saw him firing the wrist rocket in the same arm, and in the clone wars that shoot with both arms the blaster cannon
    I would like a star card to do this too

What do you think about my sugerence about change the position of the abilities?
  • I don't think it's a huge deal. In BFI characters didn't swap hands when they swapped camera shoulders and no one had any trouble.

• TMachine97 wrote: »
    I don't think it's a huge deal. In BFI characters didn't swap hands when they swapped camera shoulders and no one had any trouble.

Yes, I mean that I would like the characters to do that, but if the don't I won't have any trouble
    What do you think about the star cards?
  • Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    I would like to be able to switch the star card order but it doesn't matter much.

I play 1st person so switching shoulders is just another advantage for 3rd person
  • TMachine97
    1022 posts Member
    TMachine97 wrote: »
    I don't think it's a huge deal. In BFI characters didn't swap hands when they swapped camera shoulders and no one had any trouble.

Yes, I mean that I would like the characters to do that, but if the don't I won't have any trouble

I've never had a problem with the star cards as a concept. I am glad we're getting classes though.

• koldovi2013
    453 posts Member
    edited July 2017

I've never had a problem with the star cards as a concept. I am glad we're getting classes though.

Yes, me too, but in the last Battlefront you can change your star cards position and I used to play with the Jetpack in the left slot and in the new Battlefront I saw that the jump trooper has the Jetpack in the right slot
  • Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    edited July 2017

Yes, me too, but in the last Battlefront you can change your star cards position and I used to play with the Jetpack in the left slot and in the new Battlefront I saw that the jump trooper has the Jetpack in the right slot
    Same here. Messes me up when things are on the wrong side.

I have a bunch of hands but always have repeat cards in the same slot.
  • EvazanJr wrote: »

Same here. Messes me up when things are on the wrong side.

I have a bunch of hands but always have repeat cards in the same slot.

Yes, I would like to do the same with all classes, vehicles, reinforcements and heroes
  • I saw that the jump trooper was more powerful than the B2 battle droid and I would like this to be balanced
  • For the sake of people who are left handed I think we should be able to swap arms.

Plus how annoying is it that an entire orientation is useless because you are forced to only use one side? Cant tell you how many times Ive been killed because I had to come out of my cover entirely just because the wall was on my right instead of my left.
  • I saw that the jump trooper was more powerful than the B2 battle droid and I would like this to be balanced

Thats more because of mobility, the B2 seems to have a more powerful blaster from what ive seen

Thats more because of mobility, the B2 seems to have a more powerful blaster from what ive seen

Yes but anyway, it's a disadvantage that should be fixed