criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Bacta Bomb Visual Effect - modding removal

Hey anyone,
I really enjoy these new star wars games, and play them exclusivley with the "no-HUD" option on, as Battlefront is perhaps one of the most visually spectacular games on the market, and a star wars game no less.

I was wondering, with all the new mods starting to appear for this game, if it is possible to disable the bacta bomb visual effect, through modding(or any other option), as in my opinion it is very ugly, and seriously impedes the cinematic effect of the "no-HUD" mode.

also, I hope this and similar effects do not return in battlefront 2 or there is at least an option to turn them off.

Thanks

Replies

• Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    I never minded it. Better than the animation in the original battlefront 2

Bacta bomb will most likely be removed in the next game though.
  • DarthBatman42
    547 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Can't wait for bacta-syringe...
  • you never minded it, because you play the game in third person, and youre a **** because it is literally the worst graphical effect in this game. anyone know if this is possible?
  • Master_Cunha
    4562 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    you never minded it, because you play the game in third person, and youre a **** because it is literally the worst graphical effect in this game. anyone know if this is possible?

No one will help if you are rude.
  • Elusive_DJ
    3141 posts Member
    It never bothered me once, ever.
    ⦗ XBOX GT: EIusive DJ⦘~ "The Knights of Gareth are eternal..." ✔
    \⧹If you happen to have ANY ideas for any hero you desire to have in Battlefront 2, Let me know in a DM!⧸/
    How to make Every Hero Viable in Battlefront 2

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• ROMG4
    2613 posts Member
    you never minded it, because you play the game in third person
    Oh boy we got a "GAMER!" over here

No, I don't know a way to not have the visual effect besides you know not using it? and even if I did I would not help you considering how obnoxiously arrogant you are

Enjoy your .50KD
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    The OOM-9 Thread
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76756/the-oom-9-thread-9-9-the-phantom-droid/p1
  • Piscettios
    5814 posts Member
    you never minded it, because you play the game in third person, and youre a **** because it is literally the worst graphical effect in this game. anyone know if this is possible?

Careful...make sure you weild that edge with two hands, don't want to hurt someone.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Actually, I play 1st person.

Just sharing my opinion nothing personal if I disagree
  • Alex64
    7020 posts Member
    What about Bacta-Bandage?

• Alex64 wrote: »
    What about Bacta-Bandage?

I think the assault class should have all sorts of things like this. Bacta/ medic crates, pouches, bandages, bombs, adrenaline stims.
  • Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Actually if your talking about the glowy skin change I agree that it doesn't look good at all. The fluffy animation looks fine
  • BilboEaggins
    10 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    yup the glow skin, it looks terrible. thanks for trying to derail my thread ****.
  • ROMG4
    2613 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    What a dork lord this guy is

LET'S DERAIL THIS THREAD LIKE CRAZY!

PARTY TIME!!!!!!!!!!

OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    The OOM-9 Thread
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76756/the-oom-9-thread-9-9-the-phantom-droid/p1