criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Ammo reinforcement units with Jar Jar

Now imagine the battles get hot and you need abit of heavy fire toys to spice things up. What do u do? Call Jar Jar. He will run to your team and start handing out extra thermal imploders, reset cooldowns and throw heavy damage pick up weapons nearby. Each era and side could have their own ammo units.

Replies

• bfloo
    15712 posts Member
    You mean he'd run up, drop it in the direction of the other team and wipe them all out.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• I'm good
  • Wish lucas had the balls to have the "big reveal" in the prequels he planned on, don't give the people what they want give them what they need
  • MWB33
    1388 posts Member
    Now imagine the battles get hot and you need abit of heavy fire toys to spice things up. What do u do? Call Jar Jar. He will run to your team and start handing out extra thermal imploders, reset cooldowns and throw heavy damage pick up weapons nearby. Each era and side could have their own ammo units.

Nah, you call in General Jar Jar for support...

He runs in, causes everyone in the area to suffer instant blaster overheat and cards to go into cool down by bumping into them while repeatedly yelling "Exsqueeze me!". Then he says, "Yoosa should follow me now, okeeday?" and runs in the toward the enemy as a lot of large boomas go flying overhead in the same direction.
    Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.
  • MWB33 wrote: »

He runs in, causes everyone in the area to suffer instant blaster overheat and cards to go into cool down by bumping into them while repeatedly yelling "Exsqueeze me!". Then he says, "Yoosa should follow me now, okeeday?" and runs in the toward the enemy as a lot of large boomas go flying overhead in the same direction.

Jar jar was only made a foolish character to fool the audience into thinking he wasn't a sith lord. You know it, I know it, Lucas knows it and since he pussed out he looks dumb for creating him in the first place
  • MWB33
    1388 posts Member
    MWB33 wrote: »

Jar jar was only made a foolish character to fool the audience into thinking he wasn't a sith lord. You know it, I know it, Lucas knows it and since he pussed out he looks dumb for creating him in the first place

I do not dispute that fact. I will add that Lucas only made him that unlikable because after Empire he surrounded himself by more and more "yes men". If he had anyone in his close ranks that would call him on his nonsense, then JJ would've been better presented, and that story line would've played out.

That being said...it's still fun to crack on Jar Jar. :D
    Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.
    MWB33 wrote: »

I do not dispute that fact. I will add that Lucas only made him that unlikable because after Empire he surrounded himself by more and more "yes men". If he had anyone in his close ranks that would call him on his nonsense, then JJ would've been better presented, and that story line would've played out.

That being said...it's still fun to crack on Jar Jar. :D

Yes haha gotta make fun of jar jar hopefully makes the writers of Phantom feel bad
  • I still would love to play as Jar Jar. Not because I'm a fan of his character but because it would be great fun to smoke people as him. I'd pay extra money to play as Jar Jar.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • MWB33
    1388 posts Member
    rollind24 wrote: »
    I still would love to play as Jar Jar. Not because I'm a fan of his character but because it would be great fun to smoke people as him. I'd pay extra money to play as Jar Jar.

Playable Jar Jar would be trolltastic.
    rollind24 wrote: »
    I still would love to play as Jar Jar. Not because I'm a fan of his character but because it would be great fun to smoke people as him. I'd pay extra money to play as Jar Jar.

Playable Jar Jar would be trolltastic.

And incredibly fun. I just picture myself running with cargo as Jar Jar. Even just a Jar Jar skin, doesn't have to be a hero.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Alex64
    7651 posts Member
    Don't get me wrong, i want Gungans in the game, but seriously, Jar Jar?
    The kind mixed with the wicked, the will to fight until the end, I'm not your enemy or friend.
  • rollind24
    5829 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Don't get me wrong, i want Gungans in the game, but seriously, Jar Jar?

I'll take a Gungan skin, might as well be Jar Jar.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • I wouldn't mind Representative Binks in the game as a playable hero. Sounds like fun jumping around & using the enemy tricks against them. Good hilarious fun.
    ⦗ XBOX GT: EIusive DJ⦘~ "The Knights of Gareth are eternal..." ✔
    \⧹If you happen to have ANY ideas for any hero you desire to have in Battlefront 2, Let me know in a DM!⧸/
    How to make Every Hero Viable in Battlefront 2

aakkhwbkosde.gif

Yeah that's the perfect guise. Noone would ever suspect Jar Jar to be a dark Sith Lord.

Yeah that's the perfect guise. Noone would ever suspect Jar Jar to be a dark Sith Lord.

Honestly I didn't like phantom menace until I heard about the darth jar jar theory
  • Wish lucas had the balls to have the "big reveal" in the prequels he planned on, don't give the people what they want give them what they need

Still hoping for Darth jar jar to turn up in the sequels, however unlikely.
  • Jar Jar is to me one of the most underrated Star Wars characters.
    No joke.
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif

lol it's too late they should've did it back in episode 2 instead of bringing duku in
  • Jar Jar is to me one of the most underrated Star Wars characters.
    No joke.

He gave palpatine the power
    RIP Sig Gifs, It would be nice to have coruscant, and big offline content modes, and these heroes at launch:
    Prequel era : yoda, obi wan, Anakin, padme, maul, jango, dooku, grievous,
    Original era: Luke, leia, Han, chewy, Vader, palps, boba, bossk
    New era: Rey, kylo
  • SandyAni wrote: »
    Jar Jar is to me one of the most underrated Star Wars characters.
    No joke.

Jar Jar is the key to all this!
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • SandyAni wrote: »
    Jar Jar is to me one of the most underrated Star Wars characters.
    No joke.

Im watching the clone wars series finally and jar jar still seems like he's secretly a force user

JJ Abrams said his bones are hidden as an easter egg in TFA. Your wishes have been answered!

JJ Abrams said his bones are hidden as an easter egg in TFA. Your wishes have been answered!
    We need your memberberries Abrams