criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

I Really like to see more Team work to be FULL ON

with Voice chat

Replies

• What?
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Then hopefully they get rid of k/d in certain game modes. I think they should talk the kd ratio out of objective based modes, that way people aren't all freaking out that they die to much when they try to capture an objective.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good forum post kid.
  • Undeadjon wrote: »
    Then hopefully they get rid of k/d in certain game modes. I think they should talk the kd ratio out of objective based modes, that way people aren't all freaking out that they die to much when they try to capture an objective.

very true
  • I love my K/D, but I am ok with it if they delete this stat in Battlefront 2 (2017).
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• IMO, k/d doesn't have as much of an impact on people PTO'ing as just the simple fact that this is a Star Wars game...there's going to be SO many players who are just in the game to look around at the scenery, shoot their blasters at random star destroyers off in the distance, etc. There are gonna be tons of super-casual gamers who are playing just b/c it's Star Wars. It's very difficult to have true teamwork when 25+% of your team is off in la-la land.
  • Shinjuku
    1758 posts Member
    with Voice chat

I agree 110%, In-game voice chat really is needed, I say this time and time again it's probably the most requested feature and they have to put it in.

25+% of your team is off in la-la land.

I DIED.
    MLtmeEi.png
    " If you're not with me, then you're my enemy."
  • Mroll44 wrote: »
    IMO, k/d doesn't have as much of an impact on people PTO'ing as just the simple fact that this is a Star Wars game...there's going to be SO many players who are just in the game to look around at the scenery, shoot their blasters at random star destroyers off in the distance, etc. There are gonna be tons of super-casual gamers who are playing just b/c it's Star Wars. It's very difficult to have true teamwork when 25+% of your team is off in la-la land.
    Not really tbh

The game will have a variety of people with some very casual but they won't be in la la land.
  • Yes, their will be team based game modes similar to Walker Assault, Supremacy, and others. While it will still have K/D based game modes, Team Deathmatch for example, for a different player experience.
  • Game chat would be nice just make it easy to mute all the screamers
  • Alex64
    5796 posts Member
    Are you talking about Teamwork or voice chat?
    There's already a thread about voice chat.
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Are you talking about Teamwork or voice chat?
    There's already a thread about voice chat.

yeah about the team work
  • Well if we're going to talk about teamwork let's talk about the new squad system.

I'm not sure how I feel about getting new squadmates every time I spawn in. I mean it's cool that your squad all spawns together in a wave, but I'd rather have more freedom to try choosing squadmates, or at least let me and the other guy mutually agree to lock each other in as squadmates for the rest of the game. Relying on randoms is going to lead to more disappointment than not in my opinion, but I know in the current Battlefront it feels amazing when you get assigned a partner who you really click with even without using voice chat and it will suck to find someone like that only to lose them after 10 seconds because of the new system.
  • I'm gonna stick with my squad. Always enjoyed spawning in on my partner, saving his/her ****
  • I want medics and ammo.
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    I'm gonna stick with my squad. Always enjoyed spawning in on my partner, saving his/her ****

true
  • I would be happy if they dont put party teammates to enemy team next match
  • Kyloren421
    700 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I want medics and ammo.
    +1
    mastery0ta wrote: »
    I'm gonna stick with my squad. Always enjoyed spawning in on my partner, saving his/her ****

Lol I might try it for a while. Unless they play like tantrumming children
  • T0TALfps
    1193 posts EA Community Manager
    Put a little bit more effort into your thread OP, it can go a long way to a proper discussion. I've never really been one for team-wide chat really, that's a whole lot of random you'd be opening yourself up to. Tight groups in party chat is always the way forward for me.
    beq77m6aitvn.png
    EA Community Coordinator, Anthem, Battlefield & Battlefront
    Twitter - Board Guidelines
    // Some of my posts may not represent the opinions of EA or DICE.
  • "Tight groups in party chat is always the way forward for me." ... The only way to go