criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Welcome to the Star Wars Battlefront Forums. To help eliminate spam and fake accounts, you must have a linked EA account and own Star Wars Battlefront I or II to post on the relevant game boards.

Have issues posting, but own the game? Log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Space Battles OT Only? (QUESTION)

That's it, i know it maybe its a dumb question, but i want to know because has been a rumour which says space battles will be OT only.

This is true or fake?

Replies

• WarfareKiller41
    4156 posts Member
    edited August 13
    It's true for Gamescom, same with the beta. But the final game will have space battles in all eras.
    HO HO HO, COUGH, MERRY CHRISTMAS
  • The real question was, why was general Kenobi's ship in concept art...???
    RIP Sig Gifs, It would be nice to have coruscant, and big offline content modes, and these heroes at launch:
    Prequel era : yoda, obi wan, Anakin, padme, maul, jango, dooku, grievous,
    Original era: Luke, leia, Han, chewy, Vader, palps, boba, bossk
    New era: Rey, kylo
  • SandyAni wrote: »
    The real question was, why was general Kenobi's ship in concept art...???
    He's a hero in Space Battles.
  • SandyAni wrote: »
    The real question was, why was general Kenobi's ship in concept art...???

• Based on the cover art, Republic and Separatist capital ships will be present, as well as their starfighters, and I'm pretty sure the trailer shows Resistance X-wings in space combat as well. I don't think I'd put much credence in that rumor if I were you. :)
    PSN: DarthTindalus
    I am one with the Force and the Force is with me.
  • It's pretty much confirmed that Kylo Ren'ship will be in the game
  • Didn't you hear Poe talking when the T-70s or T-85s were flying along with the Millennium Falcon?
  • EvazanJr
    4331 posts Member
    At gamescon they will be showing off ONLY OT. But in the full game, it will be ALL ERAS

Ik everyone else answered this question already.
  • Space battles will be all eras at launch
    Color me cautiously optimistic
  • mariogsh wrote: »
    That's it, i know it maybe its a dumb question, but i want to know because has been a rumour which says space battles will be OT only.

This is true or fake?

Yep, pretty dumb question. Not gonna be nice about it.
    This is just, once again, people who were clearly born without any sense of logic jumping to ridiculous conclusions based on one tiny little piece of information that has absolutely no bearing on the final game. Yes, Gamescom will be showcasing an OT space but this DOES NOT mean there will not be space battles in the other eras. For **** sake, we saw Resistance vs First Order IN SPACE in the trailer AND the cover art clearly shows Republic vs Separatists fighters IN SPACE!!!
    People need to start using their goddamned brains more often!

This is true or fake?

This is just, once again, people who were clearly born without any sense of logic jumping to ridiculous conclusions based on one tiny little piece of information that has absolutely no bearing on the final game. Yes, Gamescom will be showcasing an OT space but this DOES NOT mean there will not be space battles in the other eras. For **** sake, we saw Resistance vs First Order IN SPACE in the trailer AND the cover art clearly shows Republic vs Separatists fighters IN SPACE!!!

...and some would do well to just properly research things. In the time it took to start a thread, the answer could have been found with a quick browse.

This is true or fake?

Don't need to be mean about it.
  • EvazanJr wrote: »
    mariogsh wrote: »

This is true or fake?

Don't need to be mean about it.
    Yeah, I understand why people can be frustrated about it. But... come on man.
  • Alex64
    2406 posts Member
    Space battles without Calamari Cruisers and Star Destroyers involved, isn't Star Wars, IMO.
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Space battles without Calamari Cruisers and Star Destroyers involved, isn't Star Wars, IMO.

*isn't ot star wars but I agree