criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Community Transmission

No disruption or shock grenades in bf2

Please don't put disruption or shock grenades in bf2. Unless they have nearly the same effect on heroes as regular soldiers.

Replies

• Why not?

• I think they are fine
    RIP Sig Gifs, It would be nice to have coruscant, and big offline content modes, and these heroes at launch:
    Prequel era : yoda, obi wan, Anakin, padme, maul, jango, dooku, grievous,
    Original era: Luke, leia, Han, chewy, Vader, palps, boba, bossk
    New era: Rey, kylo
  • The thing is that they can be improved to fit the balancing, you are acting like they will have the same effect as they did in Battlefront 2015.
    A thousand generations live in you now, but this is your fight.
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
  • Danxoln
    2473 posts Member
    Pretty sure there is a version of disruption, almost positive I saw that it was part of one of the classes
  • I only want Shock Grenades as Hero/Reinforcement abilities. Disruption seems to be tweaked so its less of an ungodly mess.
    We're finally getting the High Ground man! Wooooooooo!
  • I could care less about disruption. It was a fad that came and went. I don't care what items they bring in as long as they're properly vetted before introducing them into the game. It is an issue when they have to drastically nerf as many add one as they did last game.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Old_fella_1963
    4697 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    The facts were they never play tested any introductions or were in just plain don't care mode
  • Disruption is in. No shock grenades hopefully.
  • ROMG4
    2727 posts Member
    I'm kinda okay with Disruption even if it is cheap

But Shock needs to go and burn in the Sun
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    The OOM-9 Thread
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76756/the-oom-9-thread-9-9-the-phantom-droid/p1
  • The thing is that they can be improved to fit the balancing, you are acting like they will have the same effect as they did in Battlefront 2015.
    Exactly.

I completely agree with this but I just don't like the concept of shock grenades.
  • I think everything will be more balanced this game, like the dreaded bacta bomb and shield

I completely agree with this but I just don't like the concept of shock grenades.

Shock Grenades aren't OP, so much as they are annoying. I frequently survive being shocked by them, but it's extra humiliating when I get killed while writhing around.
    #JustSayNoToReyLo