criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Ground Vehicles

Here is what I think each faction will have as ground vehicles for tracked (galactic assault), player controlled tanks and light attack vehicles

Clones:
- Tracked = AT-TE
- Tank = TX-130
- Light = AT-RT

Droids:
- Tracked = MTT
- Tank = AAT
- Light = STAP

Rebels:
- Tracked = HAVw A5 Juggernaut
- Tank = AAC-2 Hovertank
- Light = 74-Z Speeder Bike

Empire:
- Tracked = AT-AT
- Tank = AT-ST
- Light = 614-AvA Speeder Bike

Resistance:
N/A currently

First Order:
- Tracked = Base Defense Gorrila Walker

If you have any other suggestions, it'd be great to hear them
442nd And 332nd are the BEST

Replies

• First Order

-Tank = Light Infantry Utility Vehicle (already confirmed in the game)
    latest?cb=20170815124613[img][/img]
    -Light = Mobile Assault Walker
    latest?cb=20160413184927[img][/img]
    Resistance

-Tank = Gian-221 patrol speeder
    latest?cb=20161229014038
    giphy.gif

All eras for offline!

• None of this legends created by pandemic stuff.

Rebels won't have much or anything at all and the Republic could have AT-AP
    latest?cb=20060930103401
  • WhiteWolf28
    84 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Really nice list! Though if I had to guess, I think there might be a bit more variation from map to map. Maybe we could get Tank droids from Kashyyyk? Spider Walkers for Geonosis? TX-225A Occupier tank on Mos Eisley(the one we saw in Rogue One)? Maybe not, but it's certainly possible.

I would be fine if both Rebels and Empire used the same kind of Speeder Bike. The 74-Z Speeder Bike IS an imperial issue bike, so it'd make sense they'd also use it, whereas the Rebels could have simply appropriated some.

First Order could also presumably those "Gorilla Walkers" that we'll see in The Last Jedi.

There was a leaked LEGO set showing how they'd vaguely look like (but it's LEGO, so they'd probably look fairly different in the actual film/game)
    lego75189box.jpg
  • UrbanGlitch
    2540 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    EvazanJr wrote: »
    None of this legends created by pandemic stuff.

latest?cb=20060930103401

I was trying to form a list of equivalent vehicles as that was severely lacking in the previous game. They also said that Galactic Assualt would be different on each map and different eras so I tried to include a tracked vehicle for all factions. However it is very difficult as there is not much unique stuff for the rebels as they just stole and repurposed most things from the Clone Wars, but then each era in the game wouldn't feel unique
  • TK_4328 wrote: »
    First Order

-Tank = Light Infantry Utility Vehicle (already confirmed in the game)
    latest?cb=20170815124613[img][/img]
    -Light = Mobile Assault Walker
    latest?cb=20160413184927[img][/img]
    Resistance

-Tank = Gian-221 patrol speeder
    latest?cb=20161229014038

Yea
  • TK_4328
    72 posts Member
    edited August 2017

latest?cb=20060930103401
    Technically the Saber-tank is still canon as the 2-M tank due to it's appearance in the Star Wars: Commander mobile game and there are numerous references to a Republic Strike Craft in the battle droid voice files from the alpha.
    500?cb=20161017054527
    giphy.gif

All eras for offline!

latest?cb=20060930103401
    Technically the Saber-tank is still canon as the 2-M tank due to it's appearance in the Star Wars: Commander mobile game and there are numerous references to a Republic Strike Craft in the battle droid voice files from the alpha.
    500?cb=20161017054527

I believe that in some leaked files, the TX-130 was listed
  • it'd be cool on geonosis if the AT-TE was a free moving tank since its too small to be a railed vehicle, and the SPHAT is a railed vehicle that shoots beams at the objective.

SPHAT
    latest?cb=20141105203727
  • Laser921
    1795 posts Member
    Honestly I dont get why rebels can't have tanks, its nit unreasonable to say they would appropriate tanks from imperial armories
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force

latest?cb=20060930103401
    500?cb=20161017054527
    Oh yea commander

I've wanted that legends for a while now
  • same i would like to see the AAC-1 speeder tank from the original battlefronts return for the rebels.
  • Laser921 wrote: »
    Honestly I don't get why rebels can't have tanks, it's not unreasonable to say they would appropriate tanks from Imperial armories

Right? Kind of a dumb move if you ask me. Though I would prefer they had their own tanks like the AAC-1 or the T-2b.
    "In my book, experience outranks everything."
  • Laser921
    1795 posts Member
    CPT_Rex wrote: »
    Laser921 wrote: »
    Honestly I don't get why rebels can't have tanks, it's not unreasonable to say they would appropriate tanks from Imperial armories

Right? Kind of a dumb move if you ask me. Though I would prefer they had their own tanks like the AAC-1 or the T-2b.

id go with the T4-B, that thing rocked in EAW
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • Controlable AT-TE without timelimit on open maps or riot.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• r3y3s00 wrote: »
    it'd be cool on geonosis if the AT-TE was a free moving tank since its too small to be a railed vehicle, and the SPHAT is a railed vehicle that shoots beams at the objective.

SPHAT
    latest?cb=20141105203727

The Clones could use the HAVw A6 or the UT-AT
  • [quoteThe Clones could use the HAVw A6 or the UT-AT
    QUOTE][/quote]

I've always thought the UT-AT was a AT-TE with a different look, never realized that since it only got 5 seconds of screen time on ROTS in Mygeeto.

tumblr_inline_nm8jgepwiz1t3jck8_500.jpg
  • r3y3s00 wrote: »
    [quoteThe Clones could use the HAVw A6 or the UT-AT
    QUOTE]

I've always thought the UT-AT was a AT-TE with a different look, never realized that since it only got 5 seconds of screen time on ROTS in Mygeeto.

[/quote]

I would suggest the AT-OT, but it was rarely ever seen near the front line
  • I at least know what an AT-OT is, at least i think. I never knew what a AT-UT was until today lol.
  • Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    r3y3s00 wrote: »
    [quoteThe Clones could use the HAVw A6 or the UT-AT
    QUOTE]

I would suggest the AT-OT, but it was rarely ever seen near the front line[/quote]
    AT-OT !!!!!!!!!!

Love that vehicle

latest?cb=20050706063824

Would be cool to go on and fire your regular blaster or mounted guns.