criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Order 66 -Hero Hunt mode

Zacky
24 posts Member
What if there was a mode that works similar to Hero Hunt but instead you are clone troopers and people get a chance to be a Jedi hero and have to kill 50 to win!

Replies

• JMaster
    2183 posts Member
    Zacky wrote: »
    What if there was a mode that works similar to Hero Hunt but instead you are clone troopers and people get a chance to be a Jedi hero and have to kill 50 to win!
    Definitely makes more sense than Hero Hunt in the last game. I think if it's done correctly it could be a ton of fun!
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • Have you guys ever played the pandemic battlefront 2 campaign? there is a level where the 501st attacks the jedi temple and the jedi functioned like an opposing team on multiplayer. I think it makes more sense to have 20 clones and 20 jedi and pit them against each other in a galactic assault type game mode, with customizable jedi of course. An order 66 galactic assault would feel more like a large assault on jedi temple rather than hunting a few jedi in the temple. It would recreate moments like this:latest?cb=20130208033200
    commission_jedi_temple_guards_v2_by_entar0178-d9yb0i9.jpg

special characters could be the temple guards on jedi side and maybe shock troopers on the clones side but idk.
  • Could be like the survival (zombies) tht everyone wants.

Would work with other things too
  • wave survival sounds cool too.
  • Hero Hunt is the worst mode ever. I don't want to get farmed as normal infantry from a hero.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• There should be a mode where Jedi/Clones hunt Sith.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png