criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Era-specific... Modes?

JMaster
2117 posts Member
Hi, are you doing well today? So, regarding the game modes of the next Battlefront, should there be modes that are only playable in certain eras? Or should every game mode be playable in every time period? I've seen a number of threads with modes that may only work for certain eras (Order 66 hunt, Geonosis Arena survival, etc...) so I was wondering what your thoughts on the matter may be. Thank you and have a good day!
"I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
He knew.

Replies

• Well I wouldn't be suprised if they add a mode in the future that happens to work without cross era. I myself have an idea for a gamemode that I'll share soon.
  • JMaster
    2117 posts Member
    EvazanJr wrote: »
    Well I wouldn't be suprised if they add a mode in the future that happens to work without cross era. I myself have an idea for a gamemode that I'll share soon.
    Cool! I'd love to hear it!
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.