criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Leak from EA?

Warrior
298 posts Member
edited August 2017
Who here thinks that the starfighter "leak" was from EA? I do. It's probably all part of the marketing plan, just like the clone loadout image.
I had a dream, that one day on the sweet hills of Georgia, everybody will be able to play the Star Wars game they've always wanted.

Replies

• I doubt it. I don't remember who, but it looks like one of the people who worked on the trailer was disappointed that their work was leaked yet again.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • I kinda wish they would stop with these leaks, it spoiling things for me
    RIP Sig Gifs, It would be nice to have coruscant, and big offline content modes, and these heroes at launch:
    Prequel era : yoda, obi wan, Anakin, padme, maul, jango, dooku, grievous,
    Original era: Luke, leia, Han, chewy, Vader, palps, boba, bossk
    New era: Rey, kylo
  • NickygUrl
    698 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    SandyAni wrote: »
    I kinda wish they would stop with these leaks, it spoiling things for me

Then don't watch it.

personally it doesn't spoil anything, the full trailer was way better for the trailer at EA play, probably will be the same case here.
    Plus gameplay is the best part of the whole event.
    Gameplay footage was leaked and that definitely would spoil it, so I didn't watch any of those videos

The 30 sec ad is like a sneak peak for me
  • k, thanks for your opinions.
    I had a dream, that one day on the sweet hills of Georgia, everybody will be able to play the Star Wars game they've always wanted.