criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Really guys

Sorry this is a useless thread but I just log on quick and immediately see spoilers without even opening any threads.

Thanks but I'd rather wait for ea to release the stuff how they want. Completely ruins the amazement during a trailer.

Replies

• What was a spoiler for you? I don't see any
  • Trooper8059
    10199 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    NickygUrl wrote: »
    What was a spoiler for you? I don't see any

It's not like it's a movie either.

Plus, you can never take anything as a given when it comes to EA trailers.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Blazur
    4468 posts Member
    In 3 days time you'll be gobbling up all the news related to space battles anyways.
    The greatest teacher, failure is.
  • 2000sGuy
    5855 posts Member
    Well this is the internet, there were bound to be leaks here within days of the official press event, always has been that way. If you think this was bad just wait till November
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • Alex64
    7431 posts Member
    EvazanJr wrote: »
    Sorry this is a useless thread but I just log on quick and immediately see spoilers without even opening any threads.

Thanks but I'd rather wait for ea to release the stuff how they want. Completely ruins the amazement during a trailer.

Yesterday was a teaser, today it's official.
    The kind mixed with the wicked, the will to fight until the end, I'm not your enemy or friend.