criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Yoda and Darth maul only?

2Next

Replies

• Lol if they only include Yoda as the PT hero at launch. I still view him as OT.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Is everyone just cool with two PT characters at launch now? A couple weeks ago when this notion was brought up, it would typically be met with responses saying that it wasn't true and that we would get a lot more content at launch. Suspend your disbelief for a second and consider if you want to support a game that's this lazy with giving players and fans new experiences.
  • critcher wrote: »
    Is everyone just cool with two PT characters at launch now? A couple weeks ago when this notion was brought up, it would typically be met with responses saying that it wasn't true and that we would get a lot more content at launch. Suspend your disbelief for a second and consider if you want to support a game that's this lazy with giving players and fans new experiences.

I don't think it will only be two. I won't care either way though, I prefer being a grunt in this.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • HTH52
    56 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    rollind24 wrote: »
    critcher wrote: »
    Is everyone just cool with two PT characters at launch now? A couple weeks ago when this notion was brought up, it would typically be met with responses saying that it wasn't true and that we would get a lot more content at launch. Suspend your disbelief for a second and consider if you want to support a game that's this lazy with giving players and fans new experiences.

I don't think it will only be two. I won't care either way though, I prefer being a grunt in this.

As do I. Rarely cared for being heroes in the old games outside of Boba Fett. I prefer troopers.
  • HTH52 wrote: »

As do I. Rarely cared for being heroes in the old games outside of Boba Fett. I prefer troopers.

Then it looks perfect. Five stars for the class system I suppose.
  • HTH52
    56 posts Member
    HTH52 wrote: »

I love clones and Republic hardware, so I am loving how this looks. If they had some unique hero characters involved I might feel more inclined to play them. I like that they also can be customized through the card system. I wouldnt object to occasionally using Obi Wan or using Ahsoka if they decided to include her at some point.
  • Some obi wan for sho. Maybe mace windu too.
  • HTH52 wrote: »
    HTH52 wrote: »

I love clones and Republic hardware, so I am loving how this looks. If they had some unique hero characters involved I might feel more inclined to play them. I like that they also can be customized through the card system. I wouldnt object to occasionally using Obi Wan or using Ahsoka if they decided to include her at some point.

Thats cool. If there was a game today that just focused on the infantry in Star Wars eras it would be interesting, but EA's Battlefront has decided to continue having iconic characters be a part of the series. No one is saying one is more fun than the other it's just disappointing that the experience is purposefully incomplete when it comes to already having made the decision to include characters. A simple... "Here's the amount of characters/planets we are going to give you" would be nice to have in exchange for my money and time. If you don't care then that's fine too. To each his own.