criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

acklay in EA front 2?

Good day! Lets discuss large vicious creatures that could kill us in game. Rancors,acklays,banthas, dewbacks,wampas? What creature would you like to destroy you?

Replies

• Alex64
    7020 posts Member
    Maybe Rats.

• Womp rats? I like your ideas. Off subject, where is Luke's t-16 skyhopper?
  • Alex64
    7020 posts Member
    Just rats
    latest?cb=20130331012025
    About your question, it's a mistery.
    holiday-special-luke.gif?w=833

• DUDE ACKLAYS ARE LIT! imagine a horde survival against acklays in felucia
  • r3y3s00 wrote: »
    DUDE ACKLAYS ARE LIT! imagine a horde survival against acklays in felucia

That's what I'm saying man. Imagine them laying waste to your squad, being left fending them off!
  • It'd be cool if in Galactic Assault these creatures were a 3rd party attacking everyone. imagine ur taking a command post on Felucia and all of a sudden Acklays come to kill u all, or ur storming Echo Base and Wampas star attacking, even assaulting jabba's palace only to find ur squad in a pit and u have to fend off against the rancor. It'd be even cooler for a jedi survival against the droids on geonosis and fight those three creatures.
  • I love the imagination. Hopefully we have a clone wars DLC .. soon
  • same. i need geonosis, I wanna hear "Just like the stimulations!" from some random clone trooper.
  • That giant creature at the beginning of Star Wars: Bounty Hunter
    latest?cb=20110331132426
    ⦗ XBOX GT: EIusive DJ⦘~ "The Knights of Gareth are eternal..." ✔
    \⧹If you happen to have ANY ideas for any hero you desire to have in Battlefront 2, Let me know in a DM!⧸/
    How to make Every Hero Viable in Battlefront 2

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• The screams still haunt me to this day
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    Good day! Lets discuss large vicious creatures that could kill us in game. Rancors,acklays,banthas, dewbacks,wampas? What creature would you like to destroy you?

I would like a rancor to tear up dih b00ty
    MLtmeEi.png
    " If you're not with me, then you're my enemy."
  • TheStalker88
    6084 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    mastery0ta wrote: »

Mysterious and cool, a rancor that could run, jump and roll around like a goron. The community is asking, for maximum fun and immersion. Imagine a rolling rancor running and stomping his enemies while also slashing them wildly with his mighty claws.
  • How about some vixus? That is, if we ever go to Umbara.
    PSN: FriedPizza773
  • What was that behemoth thing the emperor took back to courscaunt? Zillo beast? Shows up, destroys both factions
  • Devilfish
    249 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I hope they just have the easter egg out of map text like front1