criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

EA/DICE are you EVER gonna give us some news we want?

I don't mean to brag but I've been waiting to hear more info on like details on other heros and villains like Kyle ren and yoda, I've been waiting to see if there would be more footage for single player campaign like a demo video of a mission. I didnt want a behind the scenes video of the story. There aren't like a lot of planets confirmed either I mean why are you giving us very small things that we don't want to know, give us like big news its were like 3 months away from November. And gamescom... 9 minutes of space battle gameplay and like nothing had change do except small things. I am starting to not want to play the game at all. This is just crazy.
"Oh well it's my programming." -Battle droid Star Wars Clone wars Ep 1

Replies

• I just wanna know if Kanan is gonna be in the game! :s
    ⦗ XBOX GT: EIusive DJ⦘~ "The Knights of Gareth are eternal..." ✔
    \⧹If you happen to have ANY ideas for any hero you desire to have in Battlefront 2, Let me know in a DM!⧸/
    How to make Every Hero Viable in Battlefront 2

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• Please no.
  • Xerxes52
    599 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    DeFaLt17 wrote: »
    I just wanna know if Kanan is gonna be in the game! :s

Definitely not on release, but maybe in a free DLC pack. I'd love to have the Ghost as a hero ship (with Hera's VA and Chopper's SFX) though.
    To think that once I could not see beyond the veil of our reality, to see those who dwell behind.
  • I'm starting to regret posting this thread on here because The developers are actually working very hard and I really shouldn't complain but be grateful, I am now assuming that's in the near future they might have a big reveal coming once we get closer to release.
  • The community is asking
  • Alex64
    5796 posts Member
    this thread is pointless and must be closed.
  • Xerxes52 wrote: »

Definitely not on release, but maybe in a free DLC pack. I'd love to have the Ghost as a hero ship (with Hera's VA and Chopper's SFX) though.

I hope he's at launch! B)
    \⧹If you happen to have ANY ideas for any hero you desire to have in Battlefront 2, Let me know in a DM!⧸/

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• Alex64 wrote: »
    this thread is pointless and must be closed.

Yes this thread isn't very good, We'll get more news when we get it & that's the way its gonna go.

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member

Search your feelings, you know what is true
    Its not likely
  • Cad_Bane wrote: »

Search your feelings, you know what is true
    Its not likely

200.gif

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• Look EA never gives any substantial news or info until like a week before the release. Happened all the time with all their dlcs and will happen the same way as well. Policy to keep people in the dark is how they roll.
  • Look EA never gives any substantial news or info until like a week before the release. Happened all the time with all their dlcs and will happen the same way as well. Policy to keep people in the dark is how they roll.

Thank you, first person I've seen who acknowledges this
  • Kinda reminds me of how the first game was before launch. The reveal was amazing, but every following reveal included some really bad news that people didn't generally like.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • DeFaLt17 wrote: »

No