criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

We discuss you're topics on our live stream! (Talking Sith)

Hello friends and fellow Battlefront enthusiast! We are a weekly lets play/podcast type of show where we play Star Wars Battlefront and discuss Star Wars topics while we play. We are often on the EA forums and frequently discuss topics posted here. Join us every week on Wednesday @ 8pm EST and make sure to sub to win a free copy of Star Wars Battlefront II. This isn't spam either we are just 3 guys who really love Star Wars so much so we meet once a week to talk about it join us with your topic ideas! Hope to see you there!! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkzSkmdnMyCouroL6v6VXlQ

Replies

• Might as well make it about cross-era play in Galactic Assault and Starfighter Assault. It's the hot-button issue right now.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • We will definitely be talking about that on tonights episode it is clearly on a lot of people minds.
  • We will definitely be talking about that on tonights episode it is clearly on a lot of people minds.

Where do you stand?
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
  • I am a massive, massive fan of the original Battlefront 2 for the PS2 and cross era play is what made that game amazing in some parts but really odd in others. For space battle I'm not so sure I want to see cross era Hero play. However I don't think I would mind as much if there was Cross era on the ground.
  • I'll be checking this out but for the record I haven't seen you on the forums at all.
  • We read through the forums and talk about what we find interesting. Just started being active in the community. The hype for battlefront 2 has us wanting to chat with as many people as we can lol
  • I am a massive, massive fan of the original Battlefront 2 for the PS2 and cross era play is what made that game amazing in some parts but really odd in others. For space battle I'm not so sure I want to see cross era Hero play. However I don't think I would mind as much if there was Cross era on the ground.

Except that cross-era was its own specific hero-only mode. You couldn't use Darth Vader with the CIS in Galactic Conquest, which is the equivilant of what's going on here.
    My Concepts

Except that cross-era was its own specific hero-only mode. You couldn't use Darth Vader with the CIS in Galactic Conquest, which is the equivilant of what's going on here.

It would be cool on certain modes but I wouldn't want it in the more competitive games modes. I'm not a fan of getting rid of it completely.