criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Explosion Noises

I really like the sound design and authenticity that Dice has put into battlefront. However, a small, yet dramatic thing I think is missing are the explosion noises. After watching the space combat gaming, I felt like something was off, and I realized that it was these sounds:

At 0:01, 1:09, 2:34, and basically the whole battle of endor. It's a subtle sound, but I think it really adds to the overall immersion.

What do you guys think?

Replies

• Shinjuku
    1759 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Bratwurst is what I think, sure why not.
    MLtmeEi.png
    " If you're not with me, then you're my enemy."
  • Shinjuku wrote: »
    Bratwurst is what I think, sure why not.
    This lol
  • Pew pew.
    We need a Tier System for the Heroes. It would justify the "op-ness" of Vader over Han and Chewbacca. It would cost much more to unlock Vader, and would require you to save a lot more than for other heroes and vehicles, but it would be rewarding in the end...

"It would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames